Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
51 Posts 17 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    StudzPeptides
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

    It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

    S mrjoshua44M J J M 6 Replies Last reply
    20
    • S StudzPeptides

      Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

      It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @StudzPeptides yes please

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S StudzPeptides

        Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

        It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @StudzPeptides Yes!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S StudzPeptides

          Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

          It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

          J Offline
          J Offline
          jennn
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @StudzPeptides Id love to see that and try you guys.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S StudzPeptides

            Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

            It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

            J Offline
            J Offline
            Juliano546
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @StudzPeptides Iโ€™ve made several purchases from these guys now and everything Iโ€™ve received has been top notch. I know people have their preferences when it comes to labs, but whether the testing was through Freedom, ILS, or now increasingly more Vanguard, my experience with the products has been great.

            Seeing them consider adding sterility, endotoxin, and conformity testing through Vanguard would pretty much close that last 1% of hesitation left for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

            I also appreciate that they actually listen to the community and continue improving rather than just chasing the cheapest option.

            Love what these guys are doing for the community.

            Here is their Discord if anyone wants to follow along with the changes and community. ๐Ÿ‘

            https://discord.gg/7f5MydZxF

            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • S StudzPeptides

              Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

              It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

              M Online
              M Online
              mikebricker
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @StudzPeptides Iโ€™ve had very good experiences with Krause Analytical. Yes, there are โ€œLab Snobsโ€ on here that look down their noses at them, but not one Iโ€™ve seen has any first hand experience. The prices will be less than what you are currently using.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J Juliano546

                @StudzPeptides Iโ€™ve made several purchases from these guys now and everything Iโ€™ve received has been top notch. I know people have their preferences when it comes to labs, but whether the testing was through Freedom, ILS, or now increasingly more Vanguard, my experience with the products has been great.

                Seeing them consider adding sterility, endotoxin, and conformity testing through Vanguard would pretty much close that last 1% of hesitation left for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

                I also appreciate that they actually listen to the community and continue improving rather than just chasing the cheapest option.

                Love what these guys are doing for the community.

                Here is their Discord if anyone wants to follow along with the changes and community. ๐Ÿ‘

                https://discord.gg/7f5MydZxF

                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                Mydogdaryl423
                wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                #7

                @Juliano546 said:

                @StudzPeptides Iโ€™ve made several purchases from these guys now and everything Iโ€™ve received has been top notch. I know people have their preferences when it comes to labs, but whether the testing was through Freedom, ILS, or now increasingly more Vanguard, my experience with the products has been great.

                Seeing them consider adding sterility, endotoxin, and conformity testing through Vanguard would pretty much close that last 1% of hesitation left for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

                I also appreciate that they actually listen to the community and continue improving rather than just chasing the cheapest option.

                Love what these guys are doing for the community.

                Here is their Discord if anyone wants to follow along with the changes and community. ๐Ÿ‘

                https://discord.gg/7f5MydZxF

                This take seems familiar. Its like groundhog day. Btw its interesting that a newly created user that has not had any interaction on this site up voted your post and the only use they follow is Studz. ๐Ÿค”

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                  @Juliano546 said:

                  @StudzPeptides Iโ€™ve made several purchases from these guys now and everything Iโ€™ve received has been top notch. I know people have their preferences when it comes to labs, but whether the testing was through Freedom, ILS, or now increasingly more Vanguard, my experience with the products has been great.

                  Seeing them consider adding sterility, endotoxin, and conformity testing through Vanguard would pretty much close that last 1% of hesitation left for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

                  I also appreciate that they actually listen to the community and continue improving rather than just chasing the cheapest option.

                  Love what these guys are doing for the community.

                  Here is their Discord if anyone wants to follow along with the changes and community. ๐Ÿ‘

                  https://discord.gg/7f5MydZxF

                  This take seems familiar. Its like groundhog day. Btw its interesting that a newly created user that has not had any interaction on this site up voted your post and the only use they follow is Studz. ๐Ÿค”

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Mydogdaryl423 They have received this feedback in multiple of our posts, but they are simply a new member of the studzfam that loves to support us, its not always something shady just because its new

                  Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • J jennn

                    @StudzPeptides Id love to see that and try you guys.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    StudzPeptides
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @jennn Sounds good! We will defintely continue to add further testing on our products!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @StudzPeptides yes please

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @stevensanto Sounds good! We will 100% be moving up in the testing!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S StudzPeptides

                        @Mydogdaryl423 They have received this feedback in multiple of our posts, but they are simply a new member of the studzfam that loves to support us, its not always something shady just because its new

                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                        #11

                        @StudzPeptides said:

                        @Mydogdaryl423 They have received this feedback in multiple of our posts, but they are simply a new member of the studzfam that loves to support us, its not always something shady just because its new

                        I would sit this one out. You have built a good reputation here dont ruin it now.

                        " A new member of the studzfam" what does that mean? Also how would you have any information or background on a new user here.

                        You are absolutely right that in isolation a new user does not indicate anything shady but this isnt in isolation. I can give a synopsis of the users engagement here since its inception. Its BS. Curated and highly suspicious. At no point have I linked that users engagement here to you but if you want to start defending it you link yourself.

                        You are doing something good here with increasing your testing. A lot of people including me are pulling for you. The more competition and testing mean better options for us. Don't ruin it now.

                        J 1 Reply Last reply
                        -4
                        • S StudzPeptides

                          Hey yall, as you know I am fairly active in this community, and many steer clear of us due to low pricing and basic testing, we want to change that, we are thinking of adding sterility, endotoxins, and conformity over at vanguard and would love some feedback!

                          It is costly but we would love to draw in a new crowd and also continue safe research at a reasonable cost, let us know your thoughts

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          jdot
                          wrote last edited by jdot
                          #12

                          @StudzPeptides iโ€™ve never seen your product, but this post intrigues me. I actually just made a post about Mile high expanding on their testing.

                          I think at this point with many buyers no longer fearing ordering grey, the single vial resellers should be placing importance on testing. I donโ€™t think that you have to overdo it but proper batching with at least purity, endotoxin and sterility is important to me.

                          If Iโ€™m not going to pay grey prices, and pay retail, I want to know that I am confident that I donโ€™t have to also personally test.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          5
                          • B Offline
                            B Offline
                            Buckeyechick
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            I'll definitely check you out!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                              @StudzPeptides said:

                              @Mydogdaryl423 They have received this feedback in multiple of our posts, but they are simply a new member of the studzfam that loves to support us, its not always something shady just because its new

                              I would sit this one out. You have built a good reputation here dont ruin it now.

                              " A new member of the studzfam" what does that mean? Also how would you have any information or background on a new user here.

                              You are absolutely right that in isolation a new user does not indicate anything shady but this isnt in isolation. I can give a synopsis of the users engagement here since its inception. Its BS. Curated and highly suspicious. At no point have I linked that users engagement here to you but if you want to start defending it you link yourself.

                              You are doing something good here with increasing your testing. A lot of people including me are pulling for you. The more competition and testing mean better options for us. Don't ruin it now.

                              J Offline
                              J Offline
                              Juliano546
                              wrote last edited by Juliano546
                              #14

                              @Mydogdaryl423 I'm truly not sure what is fueling your obsession with me?!?! I will say at this point it's getting a little weird though?!?! So I would appreciate it if you'd stop.

                              I have engaged in and have my own post outside of anything to do with Studz.

                              Maybe, you should just join the discord and observe or engage and create your own opinion?!?! Instead of challenging mine.

                              These guys are extremely hands on with their business and have earned my trust. So I will boast about them as much as I please!

                              Also, quit telling grown men how they can speak on this platform. who do you actually think you are?!?!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D Offline
                                D Offline
                                denti
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                IMO it's good when vendors are responsive here like Studz is. Also @studzpeptides I think it's a no brainer on your part to expand your testing and use good labs. There's so much competition in this space now, and you can stick out by being:

                                1. Active in this community
                                2. Pricing
                                3. Expanded testing.

                                You are already doing 1 and 2. So 3 is the last thing left.

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • D denti

                                  IMO it's good when vendors are responsive here like Studz is. Also @studzpeptides I think it's a no brainer on your part to expand your testing and use good labs. There's so much competition in this space now, and you can stick out by being:

                                  1. Active in this community
                                  2. Pricing
                                  3. Expanded testing.

                                  You are already doing 1 and 2. So 3 is the last thing left.

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  StudzPeptides
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @denti Exactly our thought process, thank you guys for the feedback, I appreciate you guys!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                    Mydogdaryl423
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @juliano546 Let's recap. Anyone can verify this.
                                    You joined. Then did nothing but post about a single vendor for weeks. You got called out on it by multiple community members and you were down voted so much you couldn't post. You complained about that a bunch.
                                    You followed that up with some contrived AI driven posts to engage and try and drive your score up. Then disappeared.
                                    Studz posts this and magically you're back. Same vendor driven post as last time. You got down voted again. Then a user who just joined and has had zero engagement and who only follows Studz up votes you so you aren't negative.
                                    Weird right? Seems weird. ๐Ÿซข
                                    To clear some of your delusion I've never once said or implied what you can speak of on here. You are free to say whatever you wish. Just as I can respond in kind.
                                    As for my motivation, the help I have gotten here has been immeasurable. I've engaged. Had some great interactions with other members and have learned so much.
                                    I dont like BS and I don't like people who are looking to better themselves like I am being misled. We are talking about people's trust, hard earned money and safety.
                                    If you are here to engage, help and learn great. Your actions will bear that out but I smell a rat and not the cool peptide taking kind.

                                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                      @juliano546 Let's recap. Anyone can verify this.
                                      You joined. Then did nothing but post about a single vendor for weeks. You got called out on it by multiple community members and you were down voted so much you couldn't post. You complained about that a bunch.
                                      You followed that up with some contrived AI driven posts to engage and try and drive your score up. Then disappeared.
                                      Studz posts this and magically you're back. Same vendor driven post as last time. You got down voted again. Then a user who just joined and has had zero engagement and who only follows Studz up votes you so you aren't negative.
                                      Weird right? Seems weird. ๐Ÿซข
                                      To clear some of your delusion I've never once said or implied what you can speak of on here. You are free to say whatever you wish. Just as I can respond in kind.
                                      As for my motivation, the help I have gotten here has been immeasurable. I've engaged. Had some great interactions with other members and have learned so much.
                                      I dont like BS and I don't like people who are looking to better themselves like I am being misled. We are talking about people's trust, hard earned money and safety.
                                      If you are here to engage, help and learn great. Your actions will bear that out but I smell a rat and not the cool peptide taking kind.

                                      J Offline
                                      J Offline
                                      Juliano546
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 Choose to live in your delusions then little buddy...... dont forget your foil hat!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      -3
                                      • D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        dispensarysupport
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

                                        Is this you? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

                                        D S 2 Replies Last reply
                                        -2
                                        • D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          dispensarysupport
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Studz https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7666060537565809951

                                          bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups