StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
@denti @studzpeptides Not going to lie, his site and pricing is impressive. I can see the sentiment though, the Tiktok presents like a kid in his bedroom, but your website presence suggests otherwise. If it works for you, keep it up, but as a guy who's not of the Tiktok era, I can see why others have suggested it's not the best look.
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

-
@StudzPeptides I’ve had very good experiences with Krause Analytical. Yes, there are “Lab Snobs” on here that look down their noses at them, but not one I’ve seen has any first hand experience. The prices will be less than what you are currently using.
@mikebricker it would be nuts for a retailer to use them if they like selling products. You go with the lab with a great rep and do the necessary testing; it's pretty simple stuff. For personal use, they are the cheapest, as I have never seen a retailer use them. If you go through Finnrick its $85 which is 1/3 the price of Vanguard. If you want cheap, they most definitely have that covered.
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

@dispensarysupport the correct address is PO box 369, 22424 s ellsworth loop rd, its our po box and very real
-
Thank you for bringing it to our attention, small mess up on our end, but that does not mean anything shady is going in because we made a small address mistake
-
@mikebricker it would be nuts for a retailer to use them if they like selling products. You go with the lab with a great rep and do the necessary testing; it's pretty simple stuff. For personal use, they are the cheapest, as I have never seen a retailer use them. If you go through Finnrick its $85 which is 1/3 the price of Vanguard. If you want cheap, they most definitely have that covered.
@Stevepep Opinions are like…. well, you know the saying. Most researchers don’t give a shit which lab analyzed their peps, just that its done, good purity/potency, and what they think it is.
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

I've received multiple orders from them. All of them worked as expected and shipped quickly.
Not a scam.
-
@Stevepep Opinions are like…. well, you know the saying. Most researchers don’t give a shit which lab analyzed their peps, just that its done, good purity/potency, and what they think it is.
@mikebricker that may be true the uneducated consumer is a problem that’s why we come here and learn what to look for to stay safe and get the best results
-
@mikebricker that may be true the uneducated consumer is a problem that’s why we come here and learn what to look for to stay safe and get the best results
@Stevepep Exactly. And learn that some labs that have been bad mouthed here are actually accurate and reliable.
-
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.
The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.
I mean the wholesale side of their business. Clearly they sell singles and have been on Tiktok for awhile.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login