Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
51 Posts 17 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    dispensarysupport
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial64/video/7669205847964224776

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
      Mydogdaryl423M Online
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote last edited by
      #22
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D dispensarysupport

        The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

        Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

        D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @dispensarysupport said:

        The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

        Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

        Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

        J D 3 Replies Last reply
        4
        • D denti

          @dispensarysupport said:

          The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

          Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

          Does it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.

          J Offline
          J Offline
          jdot
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @denti Do you know who he sources from and if they’re quality?

          S D 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • D dispensarysupport

            The only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??

            Is this you? 😬 https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

            S Offline
            S Offline
            StudzPeptides
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @dispensarysupport Never touched weed, a drug or alcohol in my life, yes I am young, but yes I also make sure we sell quality peptides.

            If that's not something for you I understand that, I am the face of StudzPeptides yes, but we have people of all ages in the background! Thanks for the questions!

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • J jdot

              @denti Do you know who he sources from and if they’re quality?

              S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @Jdot Everyone sources from china boss, we test every single one of our peptides and assure they are quality peptides just as everyone else does, but don't upcahrge people unneccessarily

              J 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • S StudzPeptides

                @Jdot Everyone sources from china boss, we test every single one of our peptides and assure they are quality peptides just as everyone else does, but don't upcahrge people unneccessarily

                J Offline
                J Offline
                jdot
                wrote last edited by jdot
                #27

                @StudzPeptides Well aware boss. As your post asks about community thoughts on what you should do, I’m giving you my opinion on what I would look for if ordering from a single vial reseller, being someone who orders direct from vendors. You and I both know that there is a wide variety of quality when it comes to Chinese vendors, especially lately.

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J jdot

                  @StudzPeptides Well aware boss. As your post asks about community thoughts on what you should do, I’m giving you my opinion on what I would look for if ordering from a single vial reseller, being someone who orders direct from vendors. You and I both know that there is a wide variety of quality when it comes to Chinese vendors, especially lately.

                  S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @Jdot Yes sir, totally get that! I appreciate the feedback and that's exactly why we are trying to up our testing in the future and only get better and better!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J jdot

                    @denti Do you know who he sources from and if they’re quality?

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Jdot said:

                    @denti Do you know who he sources from and if they’re quality?

                    We don't know who he sources from just like every other vendor listed here and everywhere else.. But what we do know is the quality as they are tested and we get the COAs just like every other vendor.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • D dispensarysupport

                      Studz https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7666060537565809951

                      bfullerB Offline
                      bfullerB Offline
                      bfuller
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @dispensarysupport Bro, needs to sprinkle a little more of his GHK or AHK on that mustashe to get it going and fill in that bum fluff, then post the before and afters. Better than any COA IMO. 👍

                      P.S. Don't take this personally, I zing everyone with a mustashe, especially my dearest friends. 🙂

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • bfullerB bfuller

                        @dispensarysupport Bro, needs to sprinkle a little more of his GHK or AHK on that mustashe to get it going and fill in that bum fluff, then post the before and afters. Better than any COA IMO. 👍

                        P.S. Don't take this personally, I zing everyone with a mustashe, especially my dearest friends. 🙂

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        StudzPeptides
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @bfuller LOL, I have been trying, recently got on TRT because of my horrible T levels, lets hope it starts to grow

                        bfullerB 2 Replies Last reply
                        2
                        • S StudzPeptides

                          @bfuller LOL, I have been trying, recently got on TRT because of my horrible T levels, lets hope it starts to grow

                          bfullerB Offline
                          bfullerB Offline
                          bfuller
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @StudzPeptides Heyquick question do you guys ship to Canada or just domestic?

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S StudzPeptides

                            @bfuller LOL, I have been trying, recently got on TRT because of my horrible T levels, lets hope it starts to grow

                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfullerB Offline
                            bfuller
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @StudzPeptides That some serious commitment to the Stashe, most guys take Test for the muscles! 😀

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • bfullerB bfuller

                              @StudzPeptides Heyquick question do you guys ship to Canada or just domestic?

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              StudzPeptides
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @bfuller Unfortunately as of now, just domestic, international is very tricky to be honest

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • bfullerB bfuller

                                @StudzPeptides That some serious commitment to the Stashe, most guys take Test for the muscles! 😀

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                StudzPeptides
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @bfuller LMFAO you caught me, I am desperate for the stache

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • RandyR Offline
                                  RandyR Offline
                                  Randy
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  ive heard of ripping ghk right into the stash to increase growth.

                                  I should clarify topical with a dermaroller.

                                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • G Offline
                                    G Offline
                                    Genpeptide
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    Go for it!. Its great that you are responding well to customer feedback!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • R Offline
                                      R Offline
                                      robert929045
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      I'm intrigued and appreciate the update. i will check out your website.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SwollStreetBetsS Online
                                        SwollStreetBetsS Online
                                        SwollStreetBets
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        Had a great order with Studz, expanding testing will move you to the top of my list.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          StudzPeptides
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          Thats what we always hope to do, is always be at the top of peoples list!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups