Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
78 Posts 22 Posters 1.7k Views 4 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D diegoc

    @randallchampion also you need to work on your cardio. Walk every day and try to do zone 2 cardio daily.

    And lastly try to finish your latest meal around 5-5:30 and see if that lowers it.

    If your not on GH you could drink OJ with honey or Milk with Honey before bed

    Since im on GH i drink OJ and HONEY at 8:00 and shoot at 10:30, and it helps from waking up at 3-4am

    M Online
    M Online
    MikeMiranda
    wrote last edited by
    #69

    @diegoc 10 Degree A 10-degree incline, 2–3 mph walk with a weighted vest for an hour will make you regret your life choices.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D diegoc

      @randallchampion bro 90s is way to high, i would not touch that stuff.

      I normally run at mid 60s and i took Reta to 2mg max and got to the 75max and got off it.

      Ive been meaning to try only .5 to see if i get a bump in the RHR

      R Offline
      R Offline
      randallchampion
      wrote last edited by
      #70

      @diegoc see above. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a kid. No heart defects. No clinically diagnosed reason or explanation. I was never an obese or inactive kid. I lived on anything with wheels. What I was pointing out was that the Reta has NOT affected my RHR.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D diegoc

        @randallchampion also you need to work on your cardio. Walk every day and try to do zone 2 cardio daily.

        And lastly try to finish your latest meal around 5-5:30 and see if that lowers it.

        If your not on GH you could drink OJ with honey or Milk with Honey before bed

        Since im on GH i drink OJ and HONEY at 8:00 and shoot at 10:30, and it helps from waking up at 3-4am

        R Offline
        R Offline
        randallchampion
        wrote last edited by
        #71

        @diegoc that escalated quickly.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J JtCjEfF

          @KarateEmma what is your opinion of 700mcg? Is that where you plan to stay for a bit or is this titration?

          KarateEmmaK Offline
          KarateEmmaK Offline
          KarateEmma
          wrote last edited by KarateEmma
          #72

          JtCjEfF I started with 500mcg to make sure I didn't die. 😁 700mcg is just where I am this week. I just looked at my log, I was at 500mcg for 4 doses, 700mcg for 3. I'll probably jump to 1mg next week.

          I take my tirz on Wednesday, then survo and elora on Sunday.

          I started tirz on Dec 3,2024. It would be awesome to hit 100lbs in the next 2 months.

          The only real "side effect" I've noticed is when I'm eating I will just have no desire for another bite. Not queasiness, but complete disinterest. Almost like I don't like the taste of what I'm eating all of a sudden. It's weird.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • N Offline
            N Offline
            naturesfruit
            wrote last edited by
            #73

            @karateemma , you take quite a stack! Why the survotutide? Doesn't Tirz give you the GLP-1 and Reta the Glucogon? I'm just curious, because I was thinking of doing the same thing minus the Reta.

            KarateEmmaK 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T Offline
              T Offline
              thanks_enjoi
              wrote last edited by
              #74

              I take a small dose of survo for the liver fat benefit

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B Offline
                B Offline
                BigPapi
                wrote last edited by
                #75

                I just started reading about this because I saw Loretta in a GB and didn't know what it is so started googling. I must have accepted Randy's cookies when signing up and poof there is a thread!

                Im on 10mg of reta and have about 80 pounds of body fat left. Got really interested in this! Also down 160 pounds total 120 of which were before I discovered this world.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

                  I started a few weeks ago.
                  Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
                  5mg survo (4months)
                  700mcg elora

                  Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
                  Almost there!

                  I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

                  I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

                  I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                  mrjoshua44
                  wrote last edited by
                  #76

                  @KarateEmma I’ve been on compounded Tirzepatide since December, starting at 332 lbs., down to 243 lbs now. I’m taking 4.25mg Tirzepatide on Sundays, and 2mg of Survodutide on Wednesday. Once I started the ghetto Reta, the pounds really started coming off.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • N naturesfruit

                    @karateemma , you take quite a stack! Why the survotutide? Doesn't Tirz give you the GLP-1 and Reta the Glucogon? I'm just curious, because I was thinking of doing the same thing minus the Reta.

                    KarateEmmaK Offline
                    KarateEmmaK Offline
                    KarateEmma
                    wrote last edited by
                    #77

                    @naturesfruit I don't use reta because it made my heart rate jump so I couldn't sleep. I only took one 2mg dose. I've heard that that goes away, but I already have difficulty sleeping. I was already pretty leery of taking it with tirz because I was worried about over doing the glp1 portion, so honestly, I was probably looking for a reason to not like it.

                    I didn't want to get off of tirz because it's been so life changing. I'm a very loyal girl. 😁 I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

                    I gave the remaining reta vial to my bestie and he loves it, but he was never on tirz. He only had about 30lbs to lose, so it made more sense for him.

                    mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

                      @naturesfruit I don't use reta because it made my heart rate jump so I couldn't sleep. I only took one 2mg dose. I've heard that that goes away, but I already have difficulty sleeping. I was already pretty leery of taking it with tirz because I was worried about over doing the glp1 portion, so honestly, I was probably looking for a reason to not like it.

                      I didn't want to get off of tirz because it's been so life changing. I'm a very loyal girl. 😁 I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

                      I gave the remaining reta vial to my bestie and he loves it, but he was never on tirz. He only had about 30lbs to lose, so it made more sense for him.

                      mmpM Online
                      mmpM Online
                      mmp
                      wrote last edited by mmp
                      #78

                      @KarateEmma said:

                      I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

                      It doesn't have sense to me.
                      Survo has GLP and doesn't GiP

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups