Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
85 Posts 26 Posters 1.8k Views 5 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigPapi
    wrote last edited by
    #75

    I just started reading about this because I saw Loretta in a GB and didn't know what it is so started googling. I must have accepted Randy's cookies when signing up and poof there is a thread!

    Im on 10mg of reta and have about 80 pounds of body fat left. Got really interested in this! Also down 160 pounds total 120 of which were before I discovered this world.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

      I started a few weeks ago.
      Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
      5mg survo (4months)
      700mcg elora

      Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
      Almost there!

      I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

      I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

      I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #76

      @KarateEmma I’ve been on compounded Tirzepatide since December, starting at 332 lbs., down to 243 lbs now. I’m taking 4.25mg Tirzepatide on Sundays, and 2mg of Survodutide on Wednesday. Once I started the ghetto Reta, the pounds really started coming off.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • N naturesfruit

        @karateemma , you take quite a stack! Why the survotutide? Doesn't Tirz give you the GLP-1 and Reta the Glucogon? I'm just curious, because I was thinking of doing the same thing minus the Reta.

        KarateEmmaK Offline
        KarateEmmaK Offline
        KarateEmma
        wrote last edited by
        #77

        @naturesfruit I don't use reta because it made my heart rate jump so I couldn't sleep. I only took one 2mg dose. I've heard that that goes away, but I already have difficulty sleeping. I was already pretty leery of taking it with tirz because I was worried about over doing the glp1 portion, so honestly, I was probably looking for a reason to not like it.

        I didn't want to get off of tirz because it's been so life changing. I'm a very loyal girl. 😁 I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

        I gave the remaining reta vial to my bestie and he loves it, but he was never on tirz. He only had about 30lbs to lose, so it made more sense for him.

        mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

          @naturesfruit I don't use reta because it made my heart rate jump so I couldn't sleep. I only took one 2mg dose. I've heard that that goes away, but I already have difficulty sleeping. I was already pretty leery of taking it with tirz because I was worried about over doing the glp1 portion, so honestly, I was probably looking for a reason to not like it.

          I didn't want to get off of tirz because it's been so life changing. I'm a very loyal girl. 😁 I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

          I gave the remaining reta vial to my bestie and he loves it, but he was never on tirz. He only had about 30lbs to lose, so it made more sense for him.

          mmpM Online
          mmpM Online
          mmp
          wrote last edited by mmp
          #78

          @KarateEmma said:

          I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

          It doesn't have sense to me.
          Survo has GLP and doesn't GiP

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • mmpM mmp

            @KarateEmma said:

            I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

            It doesn't have sense to me.
            Survo has GLP and doesn't GiP

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote last edited by Eleanor
            #79

            @karateemma As I understand it, Survo has GLP-1 and glucagon. No GIP. I've been on it for a number of months now.

            I've read a couple of different reasons why GIP eliminated; including a mistake in the lab where someone(s) forgot to add it (as they were trying to copy Reta).

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by
              #80

              Phase 3 on the way:
              https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/eli-lilly-obesity-drug-amylin-tirzepatide-weight-loss-trial.html

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

                I started a few weeks ago.
                Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
                5mg survo (4months)
                700mcg elora

                Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
                Almost there!

                I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

                I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

                I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                ed1
                wrote last edited by
                #81

                @KarateEmma said:

                When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that

                Please explain what "Randy's ghetto reta" is?
                I'd like to have some options.
                Thanks!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                  #82

                  @ed1 You can search any topic or keyword below.

                  https://community.peptidecritic.com/topic/331/the-ghetto-reta-stack.-tirz-survo-maz?_=1790781978597

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKind
                    wrote last edited by BeeKind
                    #83

                    @randy can you make a video on how to use this forum so we can just share the link instead of explaining how to use a search function that every site literally has. πŸ™„ I find we're repeatedly explaining basic functions which is concerning that the people needing hand holding on a website, are actually injecting things in their bodies.

                    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      ed1
                      wrote last edited by
                      #84

                      Thanks. I'm plenty aware of how to use the search function (I build websites myself). Sorry for the inconvenience. Everyone here uses very clever language and lingo...I (wrongly) assumed that RGR was just her made up expression for something that was discussed earlier. But, lo and behold! RGR is an a real thing! Awesome!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • E Eleanor

                        Phase 3 on the way:
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/eli-lilly-obesity-drug-amylin-tirzepatide-weight-loss-trial.html

                        M Online
                        M Online
                        MikeMiranda
                        wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                        #85

                        @Eleanor said:

                        Phase 3 on the way:
                        https://www.cnbc.com/2026/09/30/eli-lilly-obesity-drug-amylin-tirzepatide-weight-loss-trial.html

                        IMG_2013.jpeg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • World
                        • Users
                        • Groups