Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Doctor's Clearance
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Doctor's Clearance

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ipamorelinsermorelinresearching
6 Posts 4 Posters 242 Views 1 Watching
Doctor's Clearance
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    As some of you may know, I was diagnosed with a benign tumor in my neck called a Schwannoma. Since this type of tumor is such a slow-growing tumor, and there is less than a 1% chance of it turning malignant, my Doctor gave me a thumbs-up on using GHRH peptides. Just gonna start on a low dose and go from there!
    IMG_1541.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    14
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I am glad to hear the good news!

      Yeah, well, Iโ€™m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I havenโ€™t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • J Online
        J Online
        JtCjEfF
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Good to hear the good news and Im impressed with the Doc. I suspect most would go on some rant about it being unsafe, either just "cuz peptides" or because "we dont have evidence from the FDA on this". Sounds like a Doc that can think for themself.

        mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • J JtCjEfF

          Good to hear the good news and Im impressed with the Doc. I suspect most would go on some rant about it being unsafe, either just "cuz peptides" or because "we dont have evidence from the FDA on this". Sounds like a Doc that can think for themself.

          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44M Offline
          mrjoshua44
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @JtCjEfF Thanks! Yeah she's really cool about things. She knows that I'm upfront about the things I'm interested in taking, and from our conversations she sees that I do my homework on the peptides we discuss. So as long as i keep her in the loop, she goes over the medical aspects of things to make sure I'm safe. I'm very lucky to have her as one of my docs.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • L Offline
            L Offline
            lisawendell62
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Hubs has Schwannomas - had one in his side removed and has a couple in his perineum (Pelvis area) Had to have radiation on those because they could not remove them.

            Best wishes.....

            mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • L lisawendell62

              Hubs has Schwannomas - had one in his side removed and has a couple in his perineum (Pelvis area) Had to have radiation on those because they could not remove them.

              Best wishes.....

              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @lisawendell62 oh wow! I really hoping that I can get mine removed the first of the year. The only issue is that it is attached to my right C4 nerve sheath and is almost right up against my jugular vein. Was also told I could experience some long-lasting nerve pain down my right arm into my fingertips. But, I have follow-up imaging in December and will be talking to the surgeon to get a game plan.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups