Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
85 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Sounds like me trying to get a piece of the SpaceX IPO. 😭

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      Sounds like me trying to get a piece of the SpaceX IPO. 😭

      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
      #42

      @ResearchCat said:

      Sounds like me trying to get a piece of the SpaceX IPO. 😭

      Probably know this but I've been scooping it up way under the IPO for the last week if you dont.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        I am heavily restricted so I can’t touch any of that stuff. I have to let my guy do his thing. At least until I retire.

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

          I am heavily restricted so I can’t touch any of that stuff. I have to let my guy do his thing. At least until I retire.

          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @ResearchCat said:

          I am heavily restricted so I can’t touch any of that stuff. I have to let my guy do his thing. At least until I retire.

          Retiring anytime soon? Im dreaming about it. Figuring out how to get out early.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            I almost retired this year. Looking very probable for early next year if I don’t get packaged out first. 🙏

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              I almost retired this year. Looking very probable for early next year if I don’t get packaged out first. 🙏

              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
              #46

              @ResearchCat said:

              I almost retired this year. Looking very probable for early next year if I don’t get packaged out first. 🙏

              Very nice. Congrats. If they offer it take it. You have permission from a random on a message board. Lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E Eleanor

                @Commander said:

                Mine just came in from Medex. Even though they said it would be weeks

                Mornin' Commander,

                What's the expiration on it? I didn't see it on the website. Thanks!

                C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Eleanor
                Mine are Feb-29-2028

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • atlas01A atlas01

                  How long do you guys use Hospira before discarding? I opened a bottle on the 1st of this month, and still have about 10mL left.

                  R Offline
                  R Offline
                  RagnatLothbrok
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @atlas01 my sister in law is a nurse and she says 90 days max

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M Offline
                    M Offline
                    mbanguwillibrord
                    wrote last edited by
                    #49

                    check https://heritagelabsusa.co.uk trusted and tested

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -5
                    • P Offline
                      P Offline
                      pmcelveen
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50

                      Has anyone tried Regenxmd? They are listing $9 for Hospira. Picture is a 30ml bottle, price goes down to $7.60 per for 3 bottles. They are posting COA for current batch from Chromate labs (also never heard of them)

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P pmcelveen

                        Has anyone tried Regenxmd? They are listing $9 for Hospira. Picture is a 30ml bottle, price goes down to $7.60 per for 3 bottles. They are posting COA for current batch from Chromate labs (also never heard of them)

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by Stevepep
                        #51

                        @pmcelveen Thats not Hospira its their own BAC water they got me to click from instagram. If you want USP BAC water for a great price look up daropep its hospital grade genetek USP BAC water

                        P 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Shifted
                          wrote last edited by Shifted
                          #52

                          That is eBac BAC water. It's basically knock off Hospira. The only reason a company would design a bottle and label that looks that close to Hospira is to deceive people.

                          S P 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • S Shifted

                            That is eBac BAC water. It's basically knock off Hospira. The only reason a company would design a bottle and label that looks that close to Hospira is to deceive people.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            @Shifted I have a buddy in my personal group buy that swears by ebac water he keeps sending me the group buys. I have posted them. I haven't tried it

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R Offline
                              R Offline
                              randallchampion
                              wrote last edited by randallchampion
                              #54

                              https://www.bestindianpharmacy.com/

                              Genetek hospital grade for injection use bac water for $0.25/10ml. The only downfall is that it is packaged in 10ml plastic one time use vials. For a total cost of $0.65 per 10 ml vial, I can afford to throw out whatever I don't use in one reconstitution session.

                              I found them through https://buyer.indiamart.com/

                              I've placed a few orders with them now for various items. Shipping is more than the product sometimes. It starts at $25 but the most I've paid is $35. They try to keep shipments under 1.5 kilos so they don't get flagged in customs.

                              I ordered 1,000 ml (yep, a whole liter) for $65 out the door. Packaging and product check out as authentic. Genetek is a reputable bac water supplier. It's like a sore pp. You can't beat it. I am like Santa Claus with my bac water now. I give it to everybody I know that researches.

                              Not my thing, but for anybody that is into oils or HGH, it's widely available for great prices. I do get T from there for my TRT and it's cheaper that way than through my insurance. It comes out to a few bucks a month.

                              Buyer beware, though. Indiamart has its fair share of bad actors. I haven't had that experience myself, but there are plenty of people that can attest to that. GenericMedsGlobal was the least pushy and most informative when I was getting pricing for my first order of bac water, so I chose to order through them. They have been very easy to deal with every transaction and very transparent with everything.

                              Just like anything coming in from out of the country, if a shipment gets seized by customs, it is gone and you will no longer be eligible for Global Entry or Sentri. Shipping typically takes about 10 days. Periodically, shipping from India to the US gets shut down temporarily. It is shut down right now, but is supposed to be resolved by end of day tomorrow.

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • R randallchampion

                                https://www.bestindianpharmacy.com/

                                Genetek hospital grade for injection use bac water for $0.25/10ml. The only downfall is that it is packaged in 10ml plastic one time use vials. For a total cost of $0.65 per 10 ml vial, I can afford to throw out whatever I don't use in one reconstitution session.

                                I found them through https://buyer.indiamart.com/

                                I've placed a few orders with them now for various items. Shipping is more than the product sometimes. It starts at $25 but the most I've paid is $35. They try to keep shipments under 1.5 kilos so they don't get flagged in customs.

                                I ordered 1,000 ml (yep, a whole liter) for $65 out the door. Packaging and product check out as authentic. Genetek is a reputable bac water supplier. It's like a sore pp. You can't beat it. I am like Santa Claus with my bac water now. I give it to everybody I know that researches.

                                Not my thing, but for anybody that is into oils or HGH, it's widely available for great prices. I do get T from there for my TRT and it's cheaper that way than through my insurance. It comes out to a few bucks a month.

                                Buyer beware, though. Indiamart has its fair share of bad actors. I haven't had that experience myself, but there are plenty of people that can attest to that. GenericMedsGlobal was the least pushy and most informative when I was getting pricing for my first order of bac water, so I chose to order through them. They have been very easy to deal with every transaction and very transparent with everything.

                                Just like anything coming in from out of the country, if a shipment gets seized by customs, it is gone and you will no longer be eligible for Global Entry or Sentri. Shipping typically takes about 10 days. Periodically, shipping from India to the US gets shut down temporarily. It is shut down right now, but is supposed to be resolved by end of day tomorrow.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                @DarkStar I just received genetek USP bac I am going to use it tomorrow as it reconstitution day. Ordered from daropep. One of my better buys.

                                On customs I just had my grey order inspected by customs and released in Memphis. It had inspected by customs tape on it. I got it delivered yesterday. I thought for sure it would get seized but it didn’t. I also use a fake name so if it does get seized I don’t have to worry about my global entry.

                                R 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Shifted

                                  That is eBac BAC water. It's basically knock off Hospira. The only reason a company would design a bottle and label that looks that close to Hospira is to deceive people.

                                  P Offline
                                  P Offline
                                  pmcelveen
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @Shifted Thanks for that info!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S Stevepep

                                    @pmcelveen Thats not Hospira its their own BAC water they got me to click from instagram. If you want USP BAC water for a great price look up daropep its hospital grade genetek USP BAC water

                                    P Offline
                                    P Offline
                                    pmcelveen
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @Stevepep This sounds great - price allows disposal of any left over ml.
                                    BTW, what does USP stand for?

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P pmcelveen

                                      @Stevepep This sounds great - price allows disposal of any left over ml.
                                      BTW, what does USP stand for?

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @pmcelveen United States Pharmacopia meaning medical grade so hospitals can use it etc

                                      P 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @pmcelveen United States Pharmacopia meaning medical grade so hospitals can use it etc

                                        P Offline
                                        P Offline
                                        pmcelveen
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @Stevepep Thanks!

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P pmcelveen

                                          @Stevepep Thanks!

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @pmcelveen Also, I ordered some 10ml sterile vials, so I am transferring out of the ampule into the vial. 2 ampules at a time.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups