Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
85 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Offline
    C Offline
    Commander
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    I thought Genetek also made regular vial too..

    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

    M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • C Commander

      I thought Genetek also made regular vial too..

      M Offline
      M Offline
      MikeMiranda
      wrote last edited by
      #62

      @Commander I think they do make 30ML's I thought they were $3-$4 a piece

      6a71d0e1-f96b-437b-966a-09b7e23a21b8-image.jpeg

      S C 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • M MikeMiranda

        @Commander I think they do make 30ML's I thought they were $3-$4 a piece

        6a71d0e1-f96b-437b-966a-09b7e23a21b8-image.jpeg

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @MikeMiranda I haven’t seen those that would be great

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @MikeMiranda I haven’t seen those that would be great

          M Offline
          M Offline
          MikeMiranda
          wrote last edited by
          #64

          @Stevepep said:

          @MikeMiranda I haven’t seen those that would be great

          49f29db2-eb95-4cac-b08f-90aee5737b5f-image.jpeg

          I just haven't seen anyone bring them over an say they are better then the 10ML cost wise

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            @DarkStar I just received genetek USP bac I am going to use it tomorrow as it reconstitution day. Ordered from daropep. One of my better buys.

            On customs I just had my grey order inspected by customs and released in Memphis. It had inspected by customs tape on it. I got it delivered yesterday. I thought for sure it would get seized but it didn’t. I also use a fake name so if it does get seized I don’t have to worry about my global entry.

            R Offline
            R Offline
            randallchampion
            wrote last edited by randallchampion
            #65

            @Stevepep You might be the first person that I've heard of getting a grey order through Customs once they've inspected it. That's awesome!
            Do you so to a private mail box or something song those lines? I don't know how much truth there is to it, but I've read that they will flag every resident at an address that has a parcel seized by Customs. I'm skeptical that they would go through more effort than just flagging the recipient's name from the parcel for a small amount of a grey item. Who knows, though.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M MikeMiranda

              @Commander I think they do make 30ML's I thought they were $3-$4 a piece

              6a71d0e1-f96b-437b-966a-09b7e23a21b8-image.jpeg

              C Offline
              C Offline
              Commander
              wrote last edited by
              #66

              @MikeMiranda said:

              @Commander I think they do make 30ML's I thought they were $3-$4 a piece

              6a71d0e1-f96b-437b-966a-09b7e23a21b8-image.jpeg

              For $3-$4 a piece, i would i would buy 100 of them if I didn't have my Hospira already. But if anyone knows where i can get them for that price, let me know I will buy them...

              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • R randallchampion

                @Stevepep You might be the first person that I've heard of getting a grey order through Customs once they've inspected it. That's awesome!
                Do you so to a private mail box or something song those lines? I don't know how much truth there is to it, but I've read that they will flag every resident at an address that has a parcel seized by Customs. I'm skeptical that they would go through more effort than just flagging the recipient's name from the parcel for a small amount of a grey item. Who knows, though.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #67

                @randallchampion it had tape around it that it was inspected and they let it through that’s really all I know. Since it wasn’t seized I don’t think my address will be flagged but I will learn that soon enough. When I saw held up customs on the FedEx tracking I figured it was a goner but within 12 hours it said released for shipment. My wife has a business where she orders lots from China mostly mercantile stuff so we thought maybe that’s why it got through. Maybe they looked at the history.

                Also @commander i believe has had stuff seized and gets stuff through so I don’t think they flag the address.

                C 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @randallchampion it had tape around it that it was inspected and they let it through that’s really all I know. Since it wasn’t seized I don’t think my address will be flagged but I will learn that soon enough. When I saw held up customs on the FedEx tracking I figured it was a goner but within 12 hours it said released for shipment. My wife has a business where she orders lots from China mostly mercantile stuff so we thought maybe that’s why it got through. Maybe they looked at the history.

                  Also @commander i believe has had stuff seized and gets stuff through so I don’t think they flag the address.

                  C Offline
                  C Offline
                  Commander
                  wrote last edited by
                  #68

                  @Stevepep

                  Yep I had a big order (20 kits) of Tesa 20mg seized and then 2 days later got an order in from the same Vendor and about 5 orders so far after that.

                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                  R 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • C Commander

                    @Stevepep

                    Yep I had a big order (20 kits) of Tesa 20mg seized and then 2 days later got an order in from the same Vendor and about 5 orders so far after that.

                    R Offline
                    R Offline
                    randallchampion
                    wrote last edited by
                    #69

                    @Commander good to know that it's not a one and done scenario. Thank you.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • N nosaj

                      Before anyone gets upset, yes I use Hospira. I am just curious if anyone has found a compatible maker that they use and trust. I am not looking for the cheapest finds, just other options in the supply chain. I wouldn’t trust those sold on Amazon but brands like Lamda have been tested successfully.

                      R Offline
                      R Offline
                      reinaldoalves
                      wrote last edited by reinaldoalves
                      #70

                      @nosaj I Have used the one from Quanta Nova Labs and also from Parrox, and have never had any problems, they worked just fine for me and for the people that I’m helping with peptides. Hospira is just hard to find and too expensive, too, and maybe a little overrated.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C Offline
                        C Offline
                        Commander
                        wrote last edited by
                        #71

                        I was using Parrox before I started using Hospira. I prefer the glass vial. But my wife was getting ISR, I tried Hospira and it went away fir her, so I switched and never looked back…
                        One caution with Parrox, it is not consistent. I had some that caused me ISR and some didn’t. It all caused IRS for my wife.

                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • C Commander

                          I was using Parrox before I started using Hospira. I prefer the glass vial. But my wife was getting ISR, I tried Hospira and it went away fir her, so I switched and never looked back…
                          One caution with Parrox, it is not consistent. I had some that caused me ISR and some didn’t. It all caused IRS for my wife.

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote last edited by
                          #72

                          @Commander the genetek is great and it’s usp just like Hospira for 1/4 the price.

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Stevepep

                            @Commander the genetek is great and it’s usp just like Hospira for 1/4 the price.

                            M Offline
                            M Offline
                            MikeMiranda
                            wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                            #73

                            @Stevepep said:

                            @Commander the genetek is great and it’s usp just like Hospira for 1/4 the price.

                            Thats crazy to think about you get

                            1000ML from Genetek
                            750ML from Hospira

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • C Offline
                              C Offline
                              Commander
                              wrote last edited by
                              #74

                              Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

                              Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                              M 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C Commander

                                Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

                                M Offline
                                M Offline
                                MikeMiranda
                                wrote last edited by
                                #75

                                @Commander said:

                                Genetek does have 30ml multi dose. I think Daro sells them. I could never use this 10ml amples, I don’t have that kind of patience

                                I think those are $7 each if i remember correctly

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • N Offline
                                  N Offline
                                  Nuncles
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #76

                                  I found Daro about a month ago. I've never seen the 30mL Genetek as an option. Only the 10mL.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • M Offline
                                    M Offline
                                    MikeMiranda
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #77

                                    Daro sells Hospira I think in 30ML

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M MikeMiranda

                                      Daro sells Hospira I think in 30ML

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @MikeMiranda @commander @nuncles Its 10ml ampules; you simply transfer 3 in a 30ml vial that costs $4 from daro. For $6, you get 50ml of USP BAC, just like Hospira. So it's $3.60 per 30 ml, which is what Hospira should cost; it's the biggest rip off in what we do. They give away the ripoff by selling Hospira NACL BAC for $4. It's literally BAC with added NACL. I ordered a case for $100 and just laughed to myself at the Hospira BAC scam.

                                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @MikeMiranda @commander @nuncles Its 10ml ampules; you simply transfer 3 in a 30ml vial that costs $4 from daro. For $6, you get 50ml of USP BAC, just like Hospira. So it's $3.60 per 30 ml, which is what Hospira should cost; it's the biggest rip off in what we do. They give away the ripoff by selling Hospira NACL BAC for $4. It's literally BAC with added NACL. I ordered a case for $100 and just laughed to myself at the Hospira BAC scam.

                                        E Online
                                        E Online
                                        Eleanor
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @Stevepep I just ordered the case of 30ml too. If you want 20ml NACL case, it's $76.

                                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                        Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • M Offline
                                          M Offline
                                          MikeMiranda
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #80

                                          nacl.webp

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups