Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. BAC water
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

BAC water

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
bac-water
85 Posts 30 Posters 7.5k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Randy

    I toss it in the fridge after poking it...and sometimes leave it on my desk

    C Offline
    C Offline
    craigpaul
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    My peps are 30-90 days worth, if BAC is only good for 30 days once poked, I'm basically throwing away 3/4 of a 30ml bottle. Is there a good alternative to Hospira for smaller qty?

    Hammertime65H 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • ? Offline
      ? Offline
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      All this discussion and I'm still stuck on "NASA Engineered" alcohol water. WTF? LOL This industry is so full of charlatans....

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCatR Online
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @craigpaul I have used bac water much longer than 30 days. There was a recent post about it, but the 30 days is a lab test based on hospital use where it is being poked a lot of times by many people. If you are wiping it down and poking it a couple times a month, it is fine for much longer than 30 days, imo.

        Everybody saying it is only good for 28 days is people and AI repeating the hospital standard where bunches of people are handling a vial over time.

        My .02

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        7
        • Sable DarqnessS Offline
          Sable DarqnessS Offline
          Sable Darqness
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          I once streached A KPV vial out to 54 days. now if there was degradation,I do not now , but as for growing bad stuffs , I had no reaction

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCatR Online
            ResearchCat
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @sable-darqness yeah, I ran a CJC/Ipa vial for almost 60 days, and that was using Amazon toilet water. No issue. It isn’t ideal, but I had a 10/10 vial.

            Only using Hospira going forward.

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RandyR Offline
              RandyR Offline
              Randy
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

              https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

              Stan DouglasS 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • RandyR Randy

                Just got a box in from amsco. Took about a week. August 2027 expiration.

                https://www.amscomedical.com/product-index/Syringes/Needles/bacteriostatic-water-30ml-794

                Stan DouglasS Offline
                Stan DouglasS Offline
                Stan Douglas
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @Randy
                You going to go through 750mL in 16 months or do I see the monthly give-away being upgraded shortly?

                ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  hahaha. If you only knew how much we keep at the office.

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • C Offline
                    C Offline
                    Commander
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    Mine just came in from Medex. Even though they said it would be weeks

                    Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • C craigpaul

                      My peps are 30-90 days worth, if BAC is only good for 30 days once poked, I'm basically throwing away 3/4 of a 30ml bottle. Is there a good alternative to Hospira for smaller qty?

                      Hammertime65H Offline
                      Hammertime65H Offline
                      Hammertime65
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @craigpaul BAC water is good until the bottle is empty, at room temp.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • MyBM Offline
                        MyBM Offline
                        MyB
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        TM BioWater. Doctored COA’s. Endo and failed sterility.
                        https://substack.com/@krysia0430/p-200048436

                        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MyBM MyB

                          TM BioWater. Doctored COA’s. Endo and failed sterility.
                          https://substack.com/@krysia0430/p-200048436

                          C Offline
                          C Offline
                          Commander
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @MyB
                          Yep another failed attempt at making legit BAC water… it is harder than most think.

                          Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C Commander

                            @MyB
                            Yep another failed attempt at making legit BAC water… it is harder than most think.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                            #33

                            @Commander the issue is using sterile water they all want to use RO water or Distilled maybe it’s the price of sterile. You can make sterile just by passing RO through UV I have looked into it to manufacture this stuff but my employer said hell no. Lots of $ to be made on BAC even just distributing Hospira.

                            The issue is kind of simple .9pct is a preservative not a disinfectant so if bacteria is present it won’t kill it. People just trying to take advantage of this crazed market and continuing to cut corners cash in and get out

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • atlas01A Offline
                              atlas01A Offline
                              atlas01
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              How long do you guys use Hospira before discarding? I opened a bottle on the 1st of this month, and still have about 10mL left.

                              S R 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • atlas01A atlas01

                                How long do you guys use Hospira before discarding? I opened a bottle on the 1st of this month, and still have about 10mL left.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stevepep
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @atlas01 as long as you are sterile 60 days is likely ok some push it to 90 I wouldn’t go beyond that.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C Commander

                                  Mine just came in from Medex. Even though they said it would be weeks

                                  E Online
                                  E Online
                                  Eleanor
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @Commander said:

                                  Mine just came in from Medex. Even though they said it would be weeks

                                  Mornin' Commander,

                                  What's the expiration on it? I didn't see it on the website. Thanks!

                                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ResearchCatR Online
                                    ResearchCatR Online
                                    ResearchCat
                                    wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                                    #37

                                    I’m sure it’s fine.

                                    @stevepep I know you like the idea of making your own, but tbh I think the low hanging fruit would just be flipping Hospira if you were so inclined. Plenty of folks doing it and it doesn’t seem to be choking the market.

                                    Add that to a custom 3d cart and vial printing business and you are TG ready. 😉

                                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                                      @Randy
                                      You going to go through 750mL in 16 months or do I see the monthly give-away being upgraded shortly?

                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCatR Online
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Stan-Douglas Depending on your situation, it really isn’t that hard to go through volume.

                                      I was talking to my bride last night, and it looks like in September we will both be starting up another Klow cycle, SS-31, MOTS-C, NAD+, and maybe CJC/IPA(for her only if she starts lifting). I am also due for another run of Epitalon and undecided on whether she’ll do more ARA-290.

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                        @Stan-Douglas Depending on your situation, it really isn’t that hard to go through volume.

                                        I was talking to my bride last night, and it looks like in September we will both be starting up another Klow cycle, SS-31, MOTS-C, NAD+, and maybe CJC/IPA(for her only if she starts lifting). I am also due for another run of Epitalon and undecided on whether she’ll do more ARA-290.

                                        S Online
                                        S Online
                                        Shaqdiesel
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @ResearchCat I'm thinking NAD+, SS-31, MOTS-C, 5Amino and LIPO-C bio boost stacked starting in September. After my current Tes/Ipa cycle is completed.

                                        Pinealon/Epitalon maybe Nov/Dec timeframe.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                          I’m sure it’s fine.

                                          @stevepep I know you like the idea of making your own, but tbh I think the low hanging fruit would just be flipping Hospira if you were so inclined. Plenty of folks doing it and it doesn’t seem to be choking the market.

                                          Add that to a custom 3d cart and vial printing business and you are TG ready. 😉

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @ResearchCat Ya, I can't do it. I was working with a Hospira Rep to order a pallet and get licensing in place, but it's a no-go with compliance at my job.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups