Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. I just want to express my love towards Randy the Research Rat
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

I just want to express my love towards Randy the Research Rat

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
4 Posts 3 Posters 408 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H Offline
    H Offline
    Hugo Panec
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I love Randy the Research Rat so much, thank you for all your work.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
      #2

      Here, Here! And thanks for the sale. I guess I’ll order a couple more Gansulin pens. (And beg for a couple extra stickers. ;). )

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCatR Offline
        ResearchCat
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Ordered 2 more Gansulin pens. Thanks Randy!

        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          what a chad! We got another shipment in and i stole 3 more myself. I wish i could get them in different colors....my current crusade.

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P PeptideCritic moved this topic from Announcements on
          • RandyR Randy moved this topic from Announcements on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular
          • World
          • Users
          • Groups