Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. 5-Amino-1MQ Research
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

5-Amino-1MQ Research

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researchingnad5-amino-1mq
120 Posts 31 Posters 10.0k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SwollStreetBetsS Offline
    SwollStreetBetsS Offline
    SwollStreetBets
    wrote last edited by
    #111

    Has anyone researched oral vs subq 5A1MQ in terms of dose and overall efficacy?

    P 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SwollStreetBetsS SwollStreetBets

      Has anyone researched oral vs subq 5A1MQ in terms of dose and overall efficacy?

      P Offline
      P Offline
      PeptidePete
      wrote last edited by PeptidePete
      #112

      @SwollStreetBets said:

      Has anyone researched oral vs subq 5A1MQ in terms of dose and overall efficacy?

      As a matter of fact... πŸ™‚

      I began research of QSC 50mg tabs, $900/1000 tabs (now sold out USA warehouse, unknown if will restock), three weeks ago. 50mg per day, every day. Was previously subq pinning NEXAPH 50mg vial per day everyday.

      Surprisingly, I find the QSC tabs to be subjectively more noticeable and presumably very effective. Cost per mg is monumentally different and thank God it's one less pin to do.

      My preliminary research led me to feel confident oral is just as bioavailable if not more so as pinned. Thrilled with results.

      Running it with Kimera new Na-Salt O-304, N=1 says synergistic and additive effects. Please do your own research, however me likee πŸ‘

      SwollStreetBetsS 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        denti
        wrote last edited by
        #113

        I have so many vials left of Nexaph 5A1MQ but good to hear you feel the capsules are just as effective or even more so. I will buy some and try them next cycle. One less pin would be great.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • P PeptidePete

          @SwollStreetBets said:

          Has anyone researched oral vs subq 5A1MQ in terms of dose and overall efficacy?

          As a matter of fact... πŸ™‚

          I began research of QSC 50mg tabs, $900/1000 tabs (now sold out USA warehouse, unknown if will restock), three weeks ago. 50mg per day, every day. Was previously subq pinning NEXAPH 50mg vial per day everyday.

          Surprisingly, I find the QSC tabs to be subjectively more noticeable and presumably very effective. Cost per mg is monumentally different and thank God it's one less pin to do.

          My preliminary research led me to feel confident oral is just as bioavailable if not more so as pinned. Thrilled with results.

          Running it with Kimera new Na-Salt O-304, N=1 says synergistic and additive effects. Please do your own research, however me likee πŸ‘

          SwollStreetBetsS Offline
          SwollStreetBetsS Offline
          SwollStreetBets
          wrote last edited by
          #114

          @PeptidePete
          That's fantastic and good news, I'll happily take one less poke. I've got a bottle coming off Amazon to try it out.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • vpepsV vpeps

            I follow up with this question. You got me interested in 5-AMINO-1MQ, but I would prefer a capsule form, it seems like a lot of milligrams to inject. But does it work orally, and is it effective as 50 mg pill I can see for sale?

            Also, what would be a good source? I see it here for $129, I wonder if it can be trusted.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            dianeraines
            wrote last edited by
            #115

            @vpeps
            Cycling oral 5amino1mg monthly (on/off) 50mg and oral NMN (all NAD+ no matter the form has very short half life so I use precursors). Very happy and my kangaroo is on month five of protocol.

            SwollStreetBetsS 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • A Offline
              A Offline
              Ann C
              wrote last edited by
              #116

              Am wondering, since 5 amino is a small molecule, would a sublingual delivery method be workable? My rat would probably suggest a small amount of 10% DMSO to aid the penetration.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

                5amino and Mots is a legendary combo for me

                J Offline
                J Offline
                jdot
                wrote last edited by
                #117

                @Mr-Smurf how so?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #118

                  I only do 1mg every other day and feeling It right away. It improve my gym indurance. Guys you need to move. You do not just sit on 5amino 1mq and hope a burst of energy. Dont expect fatty acids to hit like glucose. Onset & Intensity for example. Fatty acids energy is gradual, smooth, and sustained. As for glucose it is immediate, explosive, and high-energy.

                  I pair it with NAD+, By simultaneously increasing the supply of NAD+ and blocking the NAD drain. The dual action aggressively shifts cells out of a dormant, fat-storing state and forces them to actively burn fatty acids for energy in the mitochondria. But you need to get up and move your butts. You need to do your part.

                  I felt it right away and even felt it from my chinese girlfriend who sweet talk me into buying her product straight from china.

                  2M

                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • D dianeraines

                    @vpeps
                    Cycling oral 5amino1mg monthly (on/off) 50mg and oral NMN (all NAD+ no matter the form has very short half life so I use precursors). Very happy and my kangaroo is on month five of protocol.

                    SwollStreetBetsS Offline
                    SwollStreetBetsS Offline
                    SwollStreetBets
                    wrote last edited by
                    #119

                    @dianeraines Have you used NR at all? I'm finishing a bottle of that then trying NMN, tons of conflicting info about those two, it seems.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      I only do 1mg every other day and feeling It right away. It improve my gym indurance. Guys you need to move. You do not just sit on 5amino 1mq and hope a burst of energy. Dont expect fatty acids to hit like glucose. Onset & Intensity for example. Fatty acids energy is gradual, smooth, and sustained. As for glucose it is immediate, explosive, and high-energy.

                      I pair it with NAD+, By simultaneously increasing the supply of NAD+ and blocking the NAD drain. The dual action aggressively shifts cells out of a dormant, fat-storing state and forces them to actively burn fatty acids for energy in the mitochondria. But you need to get up and move your butts. You need to do your part.

                      I felt it right away and even felt it from my chinese girlfriend who sweet talk me into buying her product straight from china.

                      J Offline
                      J Offline
                      Juliano546
                      wrote last edited by
                      #120

                      @EXTROPIAN Your Chinese girlfriend 🀣 love this!! Man, I was wondering on 5amino I originally found the high dose protocols and was like no way im doing that 🀣 thank you for confirming that my 1mg-2.5mg is in a nice ballpark. Would have hated to go super high for no real reason. Idk I live by the less is more method. On most of these products. Especially since majority dont have listed protocols outside our community.

                      I do love when digging in on one and coming across phase trial information. There is a study in phase2 regarding motsc and diabetes as it helps your muscles eat up the glucose. Since ive been walking that fine line of prediabetic I definitely am interested in it. Btw Thanks OP for getting the convo going on 5amino was shooting in the dark!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups