Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. How to Post in Peptide Discussion
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

How to Post in Peptide Discussion

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
24 Posts 14 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P Offline
    P Offline
    PeptideCritic
    wrote on last edited by Randy
    #1

    Welcome to Peptide Discussion

    This is the place for general peptide discussion — compounds, goals, side effects, stacks, dosing, and beginner questions.

    Tagging Your Post

    When you create a new topic, add 1-4 tags:

    1. Peptide name — e.g., bpc-157, glp3-r, tb-500
    2. Thread type — e.g., beginner-question, side-effects, stack, dosage-discussion, lab-test
    3. Optional: Goal — researching if it is a research-focused discussion

    Tags help other members find relevant discussions and keep the forum organized.

    Guidelines

    • Be specific in your title
    • Share what you have already researched before asking
    • Keep discussions factual and respectful
    • This is a research community — discuss responsibly
    M 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • C Offline
      C Offline
      Cyberpunk
      wrote on last edited by
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Offline
        S Offline
        Spartan2019
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Can I ask if there is a reference for coupons and discount codes? I love the reference sources. I just want to get the best deal and still have the verification of the 3rd party testing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MyBM Offline
          MyBM Offline
          MyB
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @spartan2019 if you use the vendor directory the coupons are listed with the vendor if one is available. If you use the peptide price index it lists the coupon code with the vendor if one is available.

          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @spartan2019 For the 3rd party testing, below are some of the Vendors I have used and their 3rd party testing, most of them have coupon codes.

            Identification, Purity, Net Content, Conformity:
            EZ Peptides, Ameano Peptides (aka AMP peptides), Nexaph(not under coupon codes but very good kit pricing)

            Identification, Purity, Net Content, Conformity, Endo:
            ION, EZ, Glow, Flawless, Southern Aminos, Glacier Aminos, Peptira

            Identification, Purity, Net Content, Conformity, Endo, Heavy Metals, Sterility:
            Peptidology, Crush Research, Southern Aminos, Glacier Aminos, ION Peptides, Mile High Compounds

            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              melaniestringfellow
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

              WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Offline
                M Offline
                melaniestringfellow
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                How long will peptides that have not been reconstituted last in the refrigerator? How long is sterile water stored in the refrigerator good for?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M melaniestringfellow

                  I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                  WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64W Offline
                  WisGal64
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                  I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                  Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                  Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                  “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                  D 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • P PeptideCritic

                    Welcome to Peptide Discussion

                    This is the place for general peptide discussion — compounds, goals, side effects, stacks, dosing, and beginner questions.

                    Tagging Your Post

                    When you create a new topic, add 1-4 tags:

                    1. Peptide name — e.g., bpc-157, glp3-r, tb-500
                    2. Thread type — e.g., beginner-question, side-effects, stack, dosage-discussion, lab-test
                    3. Optional: Goal — researching if it is a research-focused discussion

                    Tags help other members find relevant discussions and keep the forum organized.

                    Guidelines

                    • Be specific in your title
                    • Share what you have already researched before asking
                    • Keep discussions factual and respectful
                    • This is a research community — discuss responsibly
                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    motomojo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WisGal64W WisGal64

                      @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                      I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                      Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                      Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                      D Offline
                      D Offline
                      dispensarysupport
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @WisGal64 said:

                      @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                      I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                      Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                      Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                      I wonder if there are any tests behing the "freeze/thaw" cycle of a household refrigerator being better or worse than just keep your peps in the fridge.

                      I also wonder if desiccant packs are needed really.

                      M WisGal64W 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                        Mydogdaryl423
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                        D M 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                          For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                          D Offline
                          D Offline
                          dispensarysupport
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                          For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                          i feel like the rubber stopper would struggle more in the freezer than the fridge

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D dispensarysupport

                            @WisGal64 said:

                            @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                            I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                            Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                            Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                            I wonder if there are any tests behing the "freeze/thaw" cycle of a household refrigerator being better or worse than just keep your peps in the fridge.

                            I also wonder if desiccant packs are needed really.

                            M Offline
                            M Offline
                            mary
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @dispensarysupport said:

                            I use desiccant packs, too.
                            I have some unorganized overflow vials that got separated from the packets and the one I reconstituted was gummy. I have no clue if that is coincidence, but the packets are cheap so why not use them.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • D dispensarysupport

                              @WisGal64 said:

                              @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                              I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                              Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                              Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                              I wonder if there are any tests behing the "freeze/thaw" cycle of a household refrigerator being better or worse than just keep your peps in the fridge.

                              I also wonder if desiccant packs are needed really.

                              WisGal64W Offline
                              WisGal64W Offline
                              WisGal64
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              dispensarysupport said:

                              @WisGal64 said:

                              @melaniestringfellow said in How to Post in Peptide Discussion:

                              I am asking about peptide storage in general for research purposes. How long can an un constituted peptide, sealed in the glass be stored for?

                              Lyophilized vials are stable for years in the freezer for years, given the proper storage techniques. I put desiccant packets in with them in a hydra peak. Same applies for Refrigerated, but only for a few months is what I've read.

                              Keep in mind, the freeze thaw cycles cause degradation, so you want to minimize.

                              I wonder if there are any tests behing the "freeze/thaw" cycle of a household refrigerator being better or worse than just keep your peps in the fridge.

                              I also wonder if desiccant packs are needed really.

                              Good question, I'd imagine there are, just haven't come across them. Same question for not storing them in the fridge or freezer, just in a cool dark place.

                              There is an interview with Jano where he found peps in his garage that were about 10 y/o if I remember correctly, and he tested them, the degradation was minimal. I'm testing this out with an extra kit of GHK, it's been about 4 months storing at room temp with packets. Reconned one this past week, this doesn't speak to degradation, but I can say it hasn't lost it's sting lol

                              “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                                M Online
                                M Online
                                MikeMiranda
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                                For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                                if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly

                                Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • M MikeMiranda

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                                  For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                                  if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly

                                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                  Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                  Mydogdaryl423
                                  wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                                  #16

                                  @MikeMiranda said:

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                                  For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.

                                  if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly

                                  This is long term freezer storage. They aren't being opened daily or weekly. The dessicant packs I bought change color if they have retained moisture. No reason to replace if the storage container hasn't been opened and the packs themselves are still dry.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L Offline
                                    L Offline
                                    lindysides
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Anybody familiar with starting dose of Tesamorelin/Ipamorelinblend 15 mg?

                                    bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L lindysides

                                      Anybody familiar with starting dose of Tesamorelin/Ipamorelinblend 15 mg?

                                      bobsB Offline
                                      bobsB Offline
                                      bobs
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @lindysides do you know the ratio? is it 10 + 5 or different? In any case, you may try 1.5 mg of the blend because it will give you about 1 mg of tesa and about 0.5 mg of Ipa, which is enough. Or you may even start with 1.0 mg total for the beginning to test the waters.

                                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bobsB bobs

                                        @lindysides do you know the ratio? is it 10 + 5 or different? In any case, you may try 1.5 mg of the blend because it will give you about 1 mg of tesa and about 0.5 mg of Ipa, which is enough. Or you may even start with 1.0 mg total for the beginning to test the waters.

                                        L Offline
                                        L Offline
                                        lindysides
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @bobs
                                        The label only says 15 mg. I have not received an answer from the company that I asked to explain the percentage of each peptide. Any help would be appreciated. I bought from Northline

                                        BeeKindB bobsB 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L lindysides

                                          @bobs
                                          The label only says 15 mg. I have not received an answer from the company that I asked to explain the percentage of each peptide. Any help would be appreciated. I bought from Northline

                                          BeeKindB Offline
                                          BeeKindB Offline
                                          BeeKind
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @lindysides did they have a COA on their website?

                                          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups