How to Post in Peptide Discussion
-
For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.
For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.
if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly
-
For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.
if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly
For the cost of them seems like a no brainer to keep added moisture locked away. Cheapest thing I've bought.
if its something your opening weekly/daily in a sealed container you should be replacing it every few weeks since it degrades fairly quickly
This is long term freezer storage. They aren't being opened daily or weekly. The dessicant packs I bought change color if they have retained moisture. No reason to replace if the storage container hasn't been opened and the packs themselves are still dry.
-
Anybody familiar with starting dose of Tesamorelin/Ipamorelinblend 15 mg?
-
Anybody familiar with starting dose of Tesamorelin/Ipamorelinblend 15 mg?
@lindysides do you know the ratio? is it 10 + 5 or different? In any case, you may try 1.5 mg of the blend because it will give you about 1 mg of tesa and about 0.5 mg of Ipa, which is enough. Or you may even start with 1.0 mg total for the beginning to test the waters.
-
@lindysides do you know the ratio? is it 10 + 5 or different? In any case, you may try 1.5 mg of the blend because it will give you about 1 mg of tesa and about 0.5 mg of Ipa, which is enough. Or you may even start with 1.0 mg total for the beginning to test the waters.
@bobs
The label only says 15 mg. I have not received an answer from the company that I asked to explain the percentage of each peptide. Any help would be appreciated. I bought from Northline -
@bobs
The label only says 15 mg. I have not received an answer from the company that I asked to explain the percentage of each peptide. Any help would be appreciated. I bought from Northline@lindysides did they have a COA on their website?
-
@bobs
The label only says 15 mg. I have not received an answer from the company that I asked to explain the percentage of each peptide. Any help would be appreciated. I bought from Northline@lindysides if their "COA" is not just for decoration purposes, it looks like 12 + 3 proportion.

0.2-0.3 mg of Ipamorelin is all you need, so 1 - 1.5 mg per injection should be your working range.
-
@lindysides if their "COA" is not just for decoration purposes, it looks like 12 + 3 proportion.

0.2-0.3 mg of Ipamorelin is all you need, so 1 - 1.5 mg per injection should be your working range.
@bobs
Finally responded with 10 Tesamorelin and 5 Ipamorelin I have not reconstituted it yet -
@bobs
Finally responded with 10 Tesamorelin and 5 Ipamorelin I have not reconstituted it yet@lindysides it doesn't matter for reconstitution, you may use 3 ml of BAC water so that 15 mg / 3 ml will be 1.5 mg per 0.3 ml or 30 units. You will use 30 units if you want 1.0mg Tesa + 0.5 Ipa. If you want to start with less, use 20 units for 1.0 mg total (which will be 0.75 mg + 0.25 mg).
-
@lindysides it doesn't matter for reconstitution, you may use 3 ml of BAC water so that 15 mg / 3 ml will be 1.5 mg per 0.3 ml or 30 units. You will use 30 units if you want 1.0mg Tesa + 0.5 Ipa. If you want to start with less, use 20 units for 1.0 mg total (which will be 0.75 mg + 0.25 mg).
@bobs Thanks so much !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login