Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

a.arrington

@a.arrington
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Thawing Frozen Peptide
    A a.arrington

    @Newenough Thanks for the info! I did a search in this section before I posted but maybe I didn't use the correct search terms. I appreciate your response!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage storage-temp refrigeration beginner-question

  • Thawing Frozen Peptide
    A a.arrington

    I try to keep approximately an 8-12 month supply on hand of various peptides. I freeze them until ready to use. My question is about thawing the vial out. Normally I put the vial in a box in a dark cabinet and then reconstitute it. Should I be thawing them out in the fridge?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage storage-temp refrigeration beginner-question

  • Nexaph User Review: So happy to have found Nexaph!
    A a.arrington

    This is a vendor review submitted by MomTrying on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    So happy to have found Nexaph! I've used a couple of other vendors before and I've had great results overall with the vendors and purchases. When I first found peptide critic and was going through the different vendors, I remember looking at Nexaph thinking, that my other place was a little less expensive. I swear I'm not a stupid person but it took me a minute to realize I was buying 10 vials for the price of one. This place has been so easy to use. I get things quickly and the prices are really good.


    πŸ›’ Shop Nexaph

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Nexaph's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review nad

  • Simple Peptide User Review: So far, so good
    A a.arrington

    This is a vendor review submitted by BabyPeptider on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I’m super new to this world so not entirely sure if their pricing is reasonable but shipping has been fast and haven’t had any issues.


    πŸ›’ Shop Simple Peptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Simple Peptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders simple-peptide review glp2-t
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups