Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

Angel00Fish

@Angel00Fish
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Mixing CJC and IPA in a single vial
    A Angel00Fish

    I can't see why you couldn't either, I have thought of mixing them before as well. One less pin always makes me happy. πŸ™‚

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cjc-1295-no-dac ipamorelin cjc-1295-ipamorelin

  • Nexaph User Review: Awesome quality, very fast shipping in US
    A Angel00Fish

    This is a vendor review submitted by Angel00Fish on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I have ordered several times from Nexaph and am involved in several 3rd party testing groups, Nexaph is on my "favorite" vendor list for sure! I love them, they are my go-to for several peptides.


    πŸ›’ Shop Nexaph

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Nexaph's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review mots-c

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Great quality, very fast shipping
    A Angel00Fish

    This is a vendor review submitted by Angel00Fish on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I have ordered several times from EZ, they have had super fast shipping each time and the peptide quality seems legit. I keep ordering from them.


    πŸ›’ Shop EZ Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    EZ Peptides
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups