Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

CapmanCrunch

@CapmanCrunch
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
51
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • HGH vs. CJC/IPA vs. Tesamorelin
    C CapmanCrunch

    @blueskies27
    I have tried all the Ipa, Tesa, CJ type things and they kind of work, but I was mainly after good recovery, and they didn't seem to help in that regard as much as I had hoped for.
    The HGH works great for that. I do 1.5 mg at night before bed and my sleep and recovery has improved a ton. My goal isn't to get huge either. want to build a little muscle and be able to do my cardio workouts. The HGH is the only thing that really worked for me. I think the other stuff seems to work for a lot of people, but probably depends on age and goals etc. I am 68 and that may be a factor, younger people may have more success with the other stuff, but HGH seems easy and cleaner to me.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @XBigbeerX
    I have not tried or heard of K4L, who are they?

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • Has anyone used the Deadpool stack from Nexaph?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @MikeMiranda
    I got a kit of the Wolverine blend from Nexaph. It's OK, but I like my own blend with KPV instead of Cartalax much better.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Sorry, yes 4 mg not 40

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Adamax…. Get the real one…
    C CapmanCrunch

    @mikebricker
    I have some of the Adamax 1032 and I agree, it works much better than the other varieties of Semax I have tried.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Mydogdaryl423
    Yes, I am doing the Mot c along with the SS31
    May actually bump up mot c to 5 days and then take a week off every 6-8 weeks

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Semax and Caffeine
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Mydogdaryl423
    I like the Adamax with a couple of large cups of coffee in the morning. I don't know if more irritable than normal, but I'm definitely zooming! I didn't feel much with Semax, but the Adamax 1032 seems quite good.

    Peptide Discussion semax

  • Results from china sourced ss-31?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Commander
    I have done the recommended SS31 protocol a few times and it seems to work well, but I always kind of miss it when I am not using it. I watched a video with Dr Alex Tatum where he talks about original studies seeing more benefit after continuing it for 16 months. With that in mind I decided to run it continuously at 3mg per day with Mots-C at 40mg 3 times per week. I don't know if I will make it 16 months, but it is in my view, a foundational peptide, and it makes sense to keep it in the mix. Tatum was saying that the benefit to the telomeres didn't show up significantly until they looked at patients who continued treatment for 16 months. Running SS 31 continuously should be fine, but I will probably need to take a couple of weeks off the Mot-C occasionally to avoid any desensitizing issues.
    I like Nexaph SS 31 but at $440 a kit I have moved on to QSC and others in that realm.
    I haven't noticed any difference so far.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31

  • Help needed with setting up labs
    C CapmanCrunch

    @vpeptides
    I went with own your own labs for IGF 1 and enhanced Testosterone panel. I like LabCorp, they are convenient and keep track of all my bloodwork. I get regular blood panels 2 times a year and most of the doctors in my area use LabCorp, so own your own labs worked out well for my extra testing.

    Peptide Discussion

  • SQ DIHEXA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @TXMSPunk
    Yes, I prefer it. It's easier to control dosing. I have tablets too, but they are 50mg which is more than I want to take, so I have to divide them up. I prefer injections on pretty much everything. They just work better and I know the stuff is getting in my system.
    I have not been taking it long enough to know if it has strong cognitive effects yet, but definitely no negatives.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Cartalax?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @mikebricker
    I have done the Wolverine stack from Nexaph and its OK.
    But I like KVP with the BCP and TB500 better. It seems to hit harder and helped a lot with my rotator cuff pain both pre- and post-surgery.
    I also think it works better to buy the peptides separately so you can adjust easier.
    I like a lot more BCP in the stack etc.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Tessamorelin protocol ? Cons / side effects ?
    C CapmanCrunch

    @JtCjEfF

    In retrospect, I am not sure that the Ipa's and Tesa's and CJ's etc. really did much of anything for me. The first time I did HGH I remember thinking "OH, That's what that other stuff was supposed to do" Seems a lot cleaner, and I haven't seen any side effects.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Commander
    Tracy at QSC has the best HGH I have tried so far. great selection of sizes and lots of testing. Most vials have healthy overfill. The only mainstream vendor that I found that carries it is Penguin.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @TheHazmatGuy
    I agree with your view. My Testosterone has always been out of normal range on the high side.
    My doctor still wrote me a prescription for TRT because we reasoned that normal for me is more like 1200-1500. That is normal for me. We are all different and what works for some might not work for others.
    I'm 68 and know a lot of guys around my age that are on TRT. A lot of them say they don't notice much of a difference? If that were me, I would take probably take more. Seems like more people are under treated rather than over treated. Numbers are great guides for helping you figure out stuff, but for me, I am looking more for a certain feeling of wellbeing.
    Testosterone, HGH and Peptides make sense to me as a first choice for improving my overall health. Replacing or enhancing with things my body already produces makes me more comfortable than trusting chemical compounds from big pharma.
    I understand the concern with TRT for younger people, but I agree that for the majority of people, coming off TRT is very doable if necessary.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • Cerebrolysin Dosing
    C CapmanCrunch

    @CMEffie17 @Randy
    I have 30 mg vials of cerebrolysin that you reconstitute from powder. I also have a kit of it from the greys that I have not gotten into yet. Just started a 1mg per day protocol.
    Penguin peptides have the 30 mg vial, and they also have vials of Dihexa that I am going to run soon. This is the first source of Dihexa in an injectable form I have seen. I probably won't start it until I finish this round of cerebrolysin. Anyone try it yet?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    I contacted the company and they have 3rd party testing for HGH going on now should be available in 3 days. I will post when I receive it.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @CMEffie17
    I started with IPA/TESA and the other GH peptides and did various combos like that until I stumbled onto HGH a few months ago. I think it make sense to go slow and keep trying until you find what works for you. I still use other GH Peps stacked with the HGH to help keep my dose down. I think you're on the right track.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • GHK-Cu/KPV protocol
    C CapmanCrunch

    @atlas01
    I do 5mg GHKCU to 2mg KVP or lower and no sting at all.

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu kpv

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @vpeptides
    Exactly!!!
    I have never seen HGH much above 97

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • HGH 191AA
    C CapmanCrunch

    @Hammertime65
    Did you notice any effects from the TRT after injections? a little boost or uplifting feeling.
    What dose are you on?
    You get used to the IM injections after a few. I use the 23 gauge 1 " 3ml syringes usually, but some people like the U100 1/2" in the shoulder. I have trouble getting shorter needles into muscle.
    I'm interested to see if TRT or HGH has the better impact for you.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups