Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

daaneba

@daaneba
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Helloooo ..LOVE all you weirdos .. lol
    D daaneba

    @WisGal64
    Thanks! I am definitely enjoying the quirky personalities of everyone.

    Introductions

  • Helloooo ..LOVE all you weirdos .. lol
    D daaneba

    I love knowing I'm not the only lunatic trying anything and everything to be the best version of me that's possible. I'm a broken giant farm girl who loves to lift heavy things and age/injury is getting in my way. Or at least it was...lol. BPC/TB, KPV,GHK and a few other friends are helping. The results are nothing short of amazing. I've been researching for about 3 months and so happy I found this community. I've been stalking for a while and figured I should say HI.

    Introductions

  • Loti Labs User Review: Great customer service. Quick to answer questions. Reliable products.
    D daaneba

    This is a vendor review submitted by Daaneba on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I am new to peptides and they were quick to answer my questions. I ordered a couple of starter peptides and after wonderful results I ordered more.

    They also run phenomenal sales to stock up or try new peptides.


    πŸ›’ Shop Loti Labs

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Loti Labs' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review loti-labs
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups