Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
E

ed2512

@ed2512
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Orbitrex Peptides User Review: Next Level Service - Support -
    E ed2512

    This is a vendor review submitted by ed2512 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This experience did not start great. Ordered and paid for BPC on 3/17/26. Immediately received an email confirmation and waited for my order. Kinda slipped my mind, and then, this Sunday, check my emails and realized I did not receive this order. Emailed support with a less-than-friendly inquiry. Support responded that day, refunded my order (except shipping), and I received it today, less than 48 hours after my inquiry. Their packaging is Gold Standard as far as I'm concerned, and I don't know why, but I love it when suppliers give me stickers. They also gave me discount codes, and Orbitrex sent me 4 cool stickers for my research fridge door. I will be shopping with them again.

    So, glitches/mistakes happen. Orbitrex made it right... 5 Stars.


    πŸ›’ Shop Orbitrex Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Orbitrex Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders orbitrex-peptides review bpc-157

  • Hello 52 YO Male - Just started researching 2 weeks ago
    E ed2512

    Hey, I'm just about in the same boat as you. 58 y/o, Newbie to peps - started 1 month ago with Wolverine and just started Reta ,CJC/IPA, MOTS-C. Lost 60 lbs on Semaglutide and want to shed the last 20 for summer. How is your research progressing? Satisfied with where you purchased peps?

    Introductions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups