Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
FalcF

Falc

@Falc
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
66
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Testosterone
    FalcF Falc

    @rodneymoody Curious, why? Do you have low natural levels of testosterone? Best vendor is your doctor. I wouldn't test UG testosterone until you understand how your body handles exogenous testosterone. TRT isn't like researching peptides.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @diegoc when I first started TRT the clinic gave me 1 inch harpoons for weekly doses. Much happier when I went to EOD and insulin needles!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @diegoc typo, .5. Fat fingers and small phone

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    I've got a V3.5 that I picked here that I have been using with my Test-C and have not has any issues. I load 2 weeks worth in a 3ml vial cartridge (ordered from here) and inject with, 29G, .5 inch pen needles. I've taken empty cartridges apart after finish and inspect the rubber stopper, never found any degradation. Only MCT oil tested with so far. I use with Test-P/MCT as well, no issues either.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    FalcF Falc

    @JTCJeff it can, doesn't in me but my doctor warned me that I needed to keep an eye on it when I started.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    FalcF Falc

    @JTCJeff testicular atrophy is the main reason I use it. Caused some pain when I first started TRT and this cleared it up after a couple months. Got to keep an eye on the estradiol if you aromatize easily.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
    FalcF Falc

    @EXTROPIAN I use 250iu HCG EOD. For me it is a must with my TRT (and Proviron).

    Peptide Discussion

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @ed1 Most compounding pharmacies will use MCT if it is prescribed that way. I asked my doctor, and he changed the prescription to specify MCT.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • TRT questions
    FalcF Falc

    @hunt_ak currently using MCT (Miglyol, I think). I use 29G 1/2" pen needles in a V2 pen EOD, shallow IM in the quad (most of the time). My first prescription was a grape seed oil carrier (hated it, nasty PIP) I used the same size needle, as long as it was room temp it pulled fine.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • TRT questions
    FalcF Falc

    My doctor started me injecting once a week but I didnt like the troughs. I changed it to every other day. I like it better. I inject GHK-cu and KPV daily now, one more pen is not going to make much difference.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Reta doomsday
    FalcF Falc

    Never underestimate the greed of big pharma and our elected officials. They would raid a nursing home for the spare change in the residents' pockets, patent the bingo cards as "cognitive enhancement therapy," triple the price with a government subsidy, and still complain that Medicare doesn't pay them enough.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pre-sales
    FalcF Falc

    @mattaylor If you're looking for Nexaph presales follow the TG group at https://t.me/SNPcomm

    Unfortunately I don't think there are any running now.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @diegoc understand, probably someing that I wouldn't do if I am in a hurry but it did seem to be a smoother pin.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @diegoc I usually keep it in my desk drawer. I have a couple of extra unopened vials in the kitchen cabnet.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    @SpaceGhost After reading your post about warming the test a little, I had to try it, and I kinda liked it. The carrier in the Test-C that I use is MCT, but still, I think it made it smoother. Thanks for the idea.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Korean Glutathione versus regular “vendor” label?
    FalcF Falc

    @WisGal64 I just use bac, I tried the GTB and, to me it seemed to make the ISR worse, not sure why. Now I just dilute the AceCosm Glutathione with 8ml of bac to 150mg/mL. I still inject slow, but it is tolerable and there is no PIP.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Korean Glutathione versus regular “vendor” label?
    FalcF Falc

    Been using AceCosm Glutathione for the last 9 weeks. 150mg. Good stuff! M-F. No issues. Just make sure you dilute well, it's spicey.. Best price I have found and it ships fast considering it comes out of Seoul. Never seen a COA on them but then again, I don't believe most of them anyway...

    Peptide Discussion

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Allergic Reaction
    FalcF Falc

    @johng-0 I'm curious, what was the batch/lot number for the Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin that you used? I've been cycling Tesamorelin/Ipamorelin since mid April from both Nexaph and EZ Peptides.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review tesamorelin-ipamorelin

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    FalcF Falc

    I use a V2 with a 29G, 1/2-Inch in the lateral thigh, never have an issue. The carrier in the testc that I use is MCT so it is a little less viscous than some other carriers.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups