@vpeptides I'm totally not concerned about the Vitamin B. Yes, it's water soluble, and yes, I get more than I need in methylated form orally. I get Thorne wholesale. The only reason I was attracted to it, was the buy 10 get 15 free. The FLGR242, which I've been using, has just been much more expensive.
ImaFrogNotaRat
Posts
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech) -
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@SpaceGhost Be that as it may, if it is indeed true through this "backdoor" link, it is now twice as expensive with that Labor Day sale gone.
I went on FOH, and one of his admins said there are no active talks about bringing it back. I can't tell if this just a marketing ploy or what. Perhaps they didn't expect all of us to see the value in this, and trying to move their FLGR242 product? This is just a guess. Just have to wait for another holiday special.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@vpep It's not just that. There are Terumo low-dead space needles as well. There is a trick to salvaging the last few drops from within your needle. Once you have filled your syringe, aspirate about 0.05 to 0.1 mL of air into your syringe. Holding the syringe with the needle attached and pointing DOWNWARD, flick the syringe body with your finger until the bubble moves upward toward the plunger. This is tricky with narrow lumen syringes as you may just flick more bubbles into it (because of surface tension). Another method I sometimes employ is to flick the entire syringe (capped needle) like you would an old-fashioned mercury thermometer. The centrifugal force will move the denser liquid toward the hub, and the air will remain between your liquid and plunger.
When you inject, the last thing to enter your needle will be that air bubble, which will push the remaining liquid into you. The needle you toss in the sharps container will just have air.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@SpaceGhost If that is true, then the website needs to catch up.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@vpep I did notice it wasn't on their website anymore, but how do you now they discontinued it and not just sold out?
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)I wonder why the SlimAssist is so inexpensive relative to the actual FLGR-242 when comparing mg to mg.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)The rat's been doing the Alpha-KlothoLR 10 mcg q 2 weeks, FLGR-242 2.5 mg biweekly (i.e., 5 mg/week), and one dose of Cell Factors (full vial) since 7/08/2026.
Did TruDiagnostic TruAge baselines and multiple DEXA scans, $$$ blood work, but this may be useless to gauge the effectiveness of specific compounds, since I cycled bioregulators, mitochondrial peptides, GH secretagogues, senolytics, not to mention HRT, PCSK9 inhibitor, and a triple receptor agonist GLP-1.
Change after 20 weeks
TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: +3.2 lbs
BODY FAT: -5.0 lbs
LEAN BODY MASS: +8.1 lbs

VISCERAL FAT: -0.65 lbs


-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc I did just one dose and I'm still alive. LOL.
-
Humanin@vpeptides
I received Humanin 10 mg (11.45 mg average amt. on the BioEdge Research COA). Reconstituted with 3 mL bac water without difficulty, and loaded it into the Gansulin pen. Injected 500 mcg sub-Q for the first time today. No issues so far. -
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc I presume so since placenta has stem cells including MSCs, but unlike the stem cells I have bought before, these are not refrigerated. I can presume it has the biological remnants.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc Of all places, I heard about this at the hair salon I go to. One of the Asian hair stylists was showing a photo of this. She apparently gets it from Vietnam, but it's important from Japan of this Human Placenta Extract. Apparently, it makes her skin glow. It comes in vials and she injects it in her belly.
I looked it up, and here's a PubMed abstract:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31787714/
and this:
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/pharmacology/articles/10.3389/fphar.2025.1707890/full
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)This is a little off topic, but since we're talking longevity, anti-aging, and I brought up cell factors, have any of you heard of Laennec Placenta extract from Japan?
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@quicksilver80 Got it during the Xmas in July sale. Purchased [Follistatin-MAB FLGR242 5mg x 2 vials] x2 = $748.50 for 4 vials - $112.27 discount + $68.11 tax = $698.26. $174.57 each vial from BL with the JayC discount code.
I just spent an ungodly amount for cell factor that I injected sub-Q with non-preserved sterile water this morning.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@ResearchCat Hahaha.
If you watch Bryan Johnson and some others, I know that cardiologists claim that the bulk of research points to traditional hot saunas (not the near IR ones we have) get up to 175 to 200 degrees F, which improves arterial plasticity.
Traditional hot saunas heat up the air, whereas IR heats up objects (your body) as do the incandescent red heat lamps. Max temp is 149 degrees F, though I love mine. My only other concern is that the wood is made of hemlock, which is just as susceptible to termites as pine is. We live in Southern California, and termites are a big problem here.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@ResearchCat Yes. It's from his community, but don't expect the community message board to be active like it is here. All you'll hear are crickets.
Jay has a pretty cool Ask.Jay.ai.Bot that you can ask anything in accordance to his advice without having to read legal disclaimers from Google Gemini or ChatGPT even.
On two separate occasions, I somehow got logged off, and my old passwords failed to work. Their "forgot my password" feature never worked for me, and after getting their "Circle" I.T. team to reset it for me manually after days and days of frustration, I had enough of it. I'm still using up my 3-months of prepaid membership, but after that, I'm cancelling for now. Perhaps I'll rejoin in the future if new stuff comes up. Biolongevity Labs has some good products, and I wonder if Alpha-Biolabs makes the some or most of the stuff they sell.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech) -
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc I don't think I saw his post. I did that together because of the original Vladimir Khavinson protocol, except he used Epithalamin.
-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc Those are super nice. My wife insisted we didn't have the room for it. So I waited for her to fall asleep. Then I went online to buy the Sweatbox. Before going to bed, I took DSIP, and had a vivid dream about how they delivered a huge crate on our front lawn. I was worried what the neighbors would say, but was more concerned about the wife's reaction. I woke up in a sweat.
In reality, the crate wasn't that big, but weighed about 290 lbs. Two of us had to carry it into the house.

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)@diegoc Yes, I love Pinealon. I already cycled through two boxes (60 capsules) of the stuff. Currently on Pielotax.
I also take Glycine and Magnesium Glycinate at night. I get Thorne supplements wholesale. Selank is a great idea. I haven't tried that. DSIP gives me vivid dreams. I also find Doxepin 3mg to be helpful.
I just bought a Biomax Pro red light panel and SweatBox nearIR/red light sauna that I love. Doing IVFs and hbot too. Just nerding out on all this stuff. The wife likes the nearIR/red light panel. Also helps her back pain.

-
Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)I do the Epitalon at bedtime as it's supposed to help you align with your circadian rhythm. Quite frankly, I couldn't tell if it helped or not. With my cortisol and nerd obsession with peptides, my mind is too busy thinking.
I also did the TruAge test to get baselines on OMICmAge, and Symphony estimates and telomere length age.