Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

jamesboyles

@jamesboyles
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
7
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Nasally administered exenatide
    J jamesboyles

    Has anyone tried the exenatide 100 microgram per spray nasal spray from Adera? Have they experienced any serious nausea with it, if so?

    Would love to hear some other people's experience if they have tried it.

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide glp1-s

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    J jamesboyles

    @vpep My vials were pinkish too. It might be the B vitamin complex they use?

    I also recently used a vial of FLGR 242 that didn't seem to have the usual amount of vacuum on it. I think it had a little bit, but when I pierced the top of it, didn't seem like there was the usual amount. I used it Thursday morning. Everything seems fine. Just something I noticed.

    Normally they're really pretty good about this stuff, I think. I haven't heard a lot of complaints.

    I'd still like to know what's up with how they create their a-Klotho product, based on that video I saw. Maybe that video that I referenced earlier had somebody saying something that was way off, but supposedly the guy's a specialist in industrial chemical process design. He says Klotho is too large to really manufacture the way that a typical peptide is and that the process to actually manufacture it would be prohibitively expensive. It got me really curious to know how they're doing it and what exactly is going around out there as Klotho anyway. I'm giving BLL the benefit of the doubt right now, but man, if anybody has any answers to that, I am so freaking curious.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    J jamesboyles

    @ResearchCat I know how you feel, but at the same time I'm slightly terrified. If the texts and emails stop, that might mean there's no more sales. If there's no more sales, I'm definitely not affording much of anything from BLL anymore. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Paradoxical Pinealon experience
    J jamesboyles

    Just wondering, has anyone else had a paradoxical reaction to pinealon? Tried it last night for the first time, 1 milligram sub-Q, right before bedtime.

    Now, the way I've always understood pinealon is that this is the way to use it. Maybe there's different dosing protocols that people have, but generally it's a bedtime administration. I have seen some recommendations, more sparse, for morning administration. I was basically expecting this to go along well with helping me fall asleep.

    Instead, I had the complete opposite happen. I was wide awake, did not sleep hardly a wink at all the whole night. So I realized, "Geez, this stuff doesn't do what I thought it was going to do at all." Maybe that's my fault for not doing more thorough research. However, knowing now that it has this sort of stimulating effect on me, I administered another one milligram this morning, and I'm doing pretty good. I still kind of feel the missing sleep a little bit, but not as much as I would have otherwise (by a long shot).

    Has anyone else had this experience? Is this common? I've read this could happen, but that it's not that common. Would be curious to hear what the community has to say about that.

    Peptide Discussion pinealon

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    J jamesboyles

    Experimenting with FLGR-242 for about 3 or 4 weeks now. Definitely think I've seen some improvement, but will come back with more later.

    Came across this video about the difficulty of producing legit Klotho: https://youtu.be/LT_ty3kOHDg?is=YPJmbEfKC6ysirRh

    I understand what BLL is selling is their own alpha-Klotho product, but can anyone elaborate on the difference, or how their Klotho is produced?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • 5-Amino-1MQ Research
    J jamesboyles

    I thought about running 5-Amino-1MQ together with NAD+, but when I looked into it, I found some information that this might actually be counterproductive? What do you guys think?

    Peptide Discussion researching nad 5-amino-1mq

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    J jamesboyles

    Hey, sorry if this has already been covered, but with regard FLGR-242: How has the fatigue experience been?

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups