Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

jkova1977

@jkova1977
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Finally a site that has reviews
    J jkova1977

    Thank you !!! I can only assume you're from Wisconsin based off your username... I live in Wisconsin as well !! Too funny !!

    Introductions

  • Liberty Peptides User Review: Shipped same day
    J jkova1977

    This is a vendor review submitted by jkova1977 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Purchased a 50 vile of Ghk-Cu Mid February..... Shipped same day, packaged well and quality product. I will use them again and can recommend them


    πŸ›’ Shop Liberty Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Liberty Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review liberty-peptides

  • Finally a site that has reviews
    J jkova1977

    Hello all .... New to the pep world and very excited with my research... I have asked all over for recommendation of providers and NO ONE will talk.. Really strange... I dont mind spending the money, I just want to get quality products and something that wont make me sick.

    Finally found a site like this and super apprecialtive ... So far I have purchased from Amino Labs, Liberty Peptides, Peptide Sciences ( looks like they just shut down) and LabSourced Peptides...

    I will give the most honest , unbiased reviews to help others..

    John

    Introductions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups