Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

JustinWalker2002

@JustinWalker2002
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
10
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dysesthesia, less or worse from different vendors for Reta?
    J JustinWalker2002

    I experienced this with the ghetto stack tirz /maz, tirz 5mg Sunday & maz 6mg Wednesday, I had been running tirz 5mg for several months (diabetics maintaince dose)
    titrated up on the maz from 2mg to 6 mg over 2 months the 6mg dose kicked it off, two days later I stopped both doses this week and it has got better almost completely gone. I think Ill titrate back up and stop at 4mg because it was helping.
    when it was at its worse I dreaded riding to work the railroad tracks where my worst enemy if you know you know.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Medex Bac Water Sale!
    J JustinWalker2002

    It arrived today thanks for the advice guys
    IMG_0071.jpeg

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bacteriostatic-water

  • Medex Bac Water Sale!
    J JustinWalker2002

    @pep_researcher No it has not shipped yet I'm sitting in Fulfillment in Process I think Ill wait it out and see what happens.

    Screenshot 2026-08-24 062521.png

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bacteriostatic-water

  • Medex Bac Water Sale!
    J JustinWalker2002

    License request.png

    Thought I would try it got the as a reply.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bacteriostatic-water

  • Medex Bac Water Sale!
    J JustinWalker2002

    How did you guys get around the "upload your Medical License" request from Medex or am I the only one that does not have one?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bacteriostatic-water

  • Korean Glutathione versus regular “vendor” label?
    J JustinWalker2002

    I've been using the the GTB from Nexus with mine with the Glutathione from AceCosm no sting 3mL per vial. I'm gonna try 3mL of Hospira on the next one to see what its like. currently at 100mg every 3 days right now.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Long Overseas Travel
    J JustinWalker2002

    on a side note I asked the crew about the sharps container and was handed this I thought it was cool. 68049d34-501c-4cc3-9d6d-4044656c1ff4-image.jpeg

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question refrigeration cartridges

  • Long Overseas Travel
    J JustinWalker2002

    I'm in Italy now on business I carried my AUVON 4 pins full, for the trip through TSA check no problem I do have TSA pre and global entry. I checked my BAC and spare pep no issue when I arrived still holding vacuum.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B56LKFQW?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question refrigeration cartridges

  • Looking for a reputable source for 5mg Methylene Blue tabs/caps
    J JustinWalker2002

    IV been ordering from https://allfamilypharmacy.com/ they offer 10,30,50mg options

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Glutathione (GSH) Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol
    J JustinWalker2002

    @MyB said:

    I dropped this link in another conversation but wanted to share here. This is where I’ve gotten my Korean glutathione from for years. It currently $60 for a case of 10. $30 shipping no matter what you order. I haven’t placed an order since tariffs went into place. I know they use to mark a package value at 10% of what you paid.
    https://www.acecosm.com/categories/health-booster/ki-glutaone-inj-glutathione-1200mg

    I ordered a kit last week for acecosm it arrived Monday thanks for the link @myb

    Media (36).jpg Media (35).jpg Media (33).jpg

    Peptide Discussion glutathione researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups