Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
K

kristophermatyas

@kristophermatyas
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Accidentally Took 3,600 mcg of BPC-157/TB-500 Wolverine Blend Instead of 600 mcg — My Experience
    K kristophermatyas

    Well, I screwed up this morning. 😂

    I'm currently using a BPC-157/TB-500 Wolverine blend while recovering from an MCL injury. I'm about five weeks into the recovery.

    My correct dose is 6 units = 600 mcg total (300 mcg BPC-157 + 300 mcg TB-500). Unfortunately, I accidentally looked at one of my OLD dosing cards from a previous, much more diluted formulation, which said 36 units.

    So... I injected 36u of my current concentration = 3,600 mcg total (1,800 mcg BPC + 1,800 mcg TB-500).

    I didn't realize the mistake until much later...@13hrs or so.

    Here's where the day got interesting. Several hours after the injection, my wife and I went to the annual Oktoberfest at one of our local ski resorts. Parking for this thing is insane, so you basically park miles away and hike your way up to the event.

    Just getting from where we parked to Oktoberfest was close to two miles, with a good portion of it being a pretty decent uphill slope. Then we spent hours walking around the event, eating, drinking some alcohol, and enjoying ourselves before making the trek back.

    For context, that's WAY more sustained walking—especially uphill—than I've put my knee through since injuring my MCL five weeks ago.

    And somehow... my knee handled it incredibly well. I had a little slight pain here and there, but nothing remotely like what I would've expected after putting that kind of mileage and elevation on it.

    I'm back home now, many hours after the accidental 3,600 mcg dose, and I still feel completely normal. No noticeable adverse effects.

    Obviously, I'm not claiming that accidentally taking six times my normal Wolverine dose magically healed my MCL, and I'm sure as hell not recommending anyone intentionally replicate my mistake. 😂 But considering where I am in my recovery, today's activity level and how my knee responded definitely caught my attention.

    I'm curious if anyone here has accidentally—or intentionally—run a Wolverine blend anywhere around 3,000–4,000 mcg total in a day.

    If you have, what dose did you take, and what did you notice over the following 24–72 hours?

    My plan right now is to take Monday and Tuesday off, make sure everything continues to be good, and reassess Wednesday before returning to my normal protocol.

    Lesson learned: when you change concentrations, throw away the damn old dosing card. 😂

    Peptide Discussion bpc-157 tb-500 wolverine dosage-discussion side-effects

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    K kristophermatyas

    Yes — I’ve actually done this successfully with the Gansulin Auto Injector Research Pen purchased on this site.

    My Test C comes from TRT Nation, is in grapeseed oil, and the Gansulin handled it just fine. I used a 30G 5/16" (8 mm) pen needle and had no issues.

    The key is just to keep your thumb held down on the injector the entire time, and let it work. You’ll literally hear/feel it going click, click, click, click, click as it slowly pushes the oil through. It takes a little bit, but it injected perfectly fine and was super smooth.

    Honestly, I found it a hell of a lot easier and more convenient than drawing Test C into a regular syringe every time. 👍

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Certified Pep User Review: Zero issues-fast, reliable & solid product
    K kristophermatyas

    This is a vendor review submitted by Rum on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I’ve been extremely impressed with Certified Peptides so far. Ordering was simple, pricing was very competitive (esp w/the recent discount codes), shipping was fast, and everything arrived professionally packaged and exactly as expected.
    What really stood out to me was the communication and transparency. Tracking updates were excellent, product information was easy to find, and having third-party testing/COAs available gives me a lot more confidence in what I’m purchasing.
    I’ve ordered from other companies in this space, and Certified Peptides has quickly become one of my favorites. They're a U.S. based operation in Texas, and they ship domestically within the U.S. 🇺🇸
    They offer a solid selection, great service, strong value, and a very smooth overall experience. I’ll definitely be ordering again.


    🛒 Shop Certified Pep

    📖 Read the full review on Certified Pep's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders certified-pep review wolverine
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups