Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
L

luisfernandodelgado

@luisfernandodelgado
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Southern Aminos Review
    L luisfernandodelgado

    Made an order on Southern Aminos last week on May 30th, got it delivered on June 1st. Impressive on the shipping speed. The package came in excellent conditions. They add with no extra charge a package protection insurance with i found nice. Will start researching and let you know how it goes. Pricing was really good with peptidecritic discount code.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos peptides-4-research

  • Reputable Vendor for Reta
    L luisfernandodelgado

    Hello everyone. I’m trying to buy Reta, but everywhere I look (ez, mike high, etc) I can’t seem to find it. Where can I find a reputable source for Reta that you recommend.

    Thanks

    Luis

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r researching

  • 3ml pen vials
    L luisfernandodelgado

    Help everyone. Getting my first pen from peptide critic and some other stuff. Wondering where else can I buy reputable source 3ml pen cartridges that come already sterile. Peptidecritic is out of stock.

    Thanks for all the help

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups