Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
nathangriffithN

nathangriffith

@nathangriffith
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
8
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Southern Aminos User Review: Great quality fast FedEx shipping
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    This is a vendor review submitted by Nate on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Southern Aminos has become my go-to. Great quality, stringent testing, excellent pricing, fast order processing, and FedEx shipping. Five stars!


    πŸ›’ Shop Southern Aminos

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Southern Aminos' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review glp3-r

  • LICENSED PEPTIDES
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    @mtedeschi I was able to find a good deal there as well. Randy does make a good point. It is a little odd that they have multiple test.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r klow

  • Southern Aminos User Review:
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    I was looking for a vendor that tested for heavy metals.

    Easy-to-use website, great pricing, quality product, fast shipping, and thorough testing.

    I would definitely recommend Southern Aminos!

    πŸ›’ Shop Southern Aminos

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Very fast shipping and fast response to ?
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    I wonder why their KLOW is so much cheaper than others'. It's almost half the price of Glacier and Mile High, which makes me a little skeptical.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review klow

  • LICENSED PEPTIDES
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    @Randy good point thanks for the feedback.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r klow

  • LICENSED PEPTIDES
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    Figured I would give the company a shot, even though I have not been able to find any reviews on this site about them.

    They claim to have partnerships with FDA-registered manufacturers.
    And production is completed in GMP-certified facilities.

    The shipping was very fast. I received a tracking email within 2 hours of ordering.

    I did ask the chat a few questions and was happy with the customer service.

    I have not had a chance to try the product yet, but I will report back with any negative results or lack thereof.

    Has anyone else tried this company yet?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders glp3-r klow

  • 3ML glass Cartridges
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    @Randy I’ll order some on Tuesday. Thank you!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • 3ML glass Cartridges
    nathangriffithN nathangriffith

    I just ordered a couple of pens. Unfortunately the 3ml vial is sold out. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to source sterile vials?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups