@Randy I love your videos! I hope you blow up in popularity!!! This is the best most cohesive platform, my rat and I really appreciate it, thank you!!
Peppi
Posts
-
Picture of your Ratπ -
Picture of your RatπHey, hope you're all having a nice Happy 4th of July! I
οΈlove
οΈ all these rat pictures!!! -
Picture of your Ratπ
-
Picture of your RatπHey, I love this this platform. Does anybody want to share their rat picture?
-
Ion Peptides User Review: Super Fast ShippingThis is a vendor review submitted by Peppi on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
Amazing experience with products and price point, super fast shipping, thank you!
Read the full review on Ion Peptides' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
Ion Peptides User Review: Super Fast ShippingThis is a vendor review submitted by Peppy on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
Received my order of several top notch high quality products for my research rat. Super fast shipping next day service, thank you!!
Read the full review on Ion Peptides' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.