Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

RagnatLothbrok

@RagnatLothbrok
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
69
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Amazon supplies
    R RagnatLothbrok

    Are Amazon syringes safe and reliable to use, or is it better to avoid them? Can’t beat the price

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage syringes

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @Randy I'm wondering, how long would that mixture of HA and GHK-Cu last?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @Randy Thanks!! What about the one combining different peps in the same syringe?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @randy Sorry for the tag, but can you re-upload the video you did about the raw form? Also, I don't see your video about combining different peps in the same syringe

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @jackiee I'll check it out, thanks

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Switching from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide — Dose conversion advice?
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @BeeKind Reta is great, I've used it for 5 months now and it was the best decision I've taken. I'm looking to switch just because I want to sleep better

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r glp2-t

  • Switching from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide — Dose conversion advice?
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @mikebricker Got u, thanks man

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r glp2-t

  • Switching from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide — Dose conversion advice?
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @mikebricker if Tirz is much better for food noise why do I need to go above 2mg? Hunger hasn't been really an issue with Reta at 2mg

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r glp2-t

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @jackiee have you noticed any improvements with that? And where do you get the raw form from?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Skin care products with GHK-Cu
    R RagnatLothbrok

    So I'm already on subq GHK-Cu and I'm looking to add a topical form of ghk-cu as well. What brands, serums, or formulations do you guys recommend and what has worked for you?
    I was looking at https://www.avasresearch.com/

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu

  • Switching from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide — Dose conversion advice?
    R RagnatLothbrok

    I'm currently planning to switch my protocol from Retatrutide to Tirzepatide and could use some advice on equivalent dosing. I'm currently on 2mg per week, what would that be for Tirz?

    Peptide Discussion glp3-r glp2-t

  • Discussion: ILS Labs Can’t Fill Out a PDF, but Please "Trust the Science"
    R RagnatLothbrok

    What are you guys doing now with all the vials tested by ILS? I bought a 10-pack of Reta from Crush a month ago 🥲

    Peptide Discussion

  • CRUSH has "Important dilution note" PLEASE READ!
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @Randy looks like 0.001ml

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • GHK-Cu Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol
    R RagnatLothbrok

    Honestly I've been injecting in my upper glute and no sting at all. 3ml bac water and leave the syringe at least 20-30 mins in room temperature and you should be fine

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu researching

  • BAC water
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @atlas01 my sister in law is a nurse and she says 90 days max

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • GHK CU reconstitution temp and BAC water
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @Peptide-geek rule of thumb is 3ml for Ghk-cu. Some people feel the sting, some people don’t with 3ml (I don’t) so you just got to try it out

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • NextGen Peptide (ngpeptide.com)
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @BeeKind I'm using their GHK-CU and it has been great

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching review

  • GHK-Cu Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @vpeptides Where did you read that absorbtion rate?

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu researching

  • GHK-Cu/KPV protocol
    R RagnatLothbrok

    Well, wifey backed out of the experiment so I did it. No sting or pain whatsoever, will update in a few weeks.

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu kpv

  • NextGen Peptide (ngpeptide.com)
    R RagnatLothbrok

    @BeeKind Reta for now

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups