Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

randallchampion

@randallchampion
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
65
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @diegoc that escalated quickly.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @diegoc see above. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a kid. No heart defects. No clinically diagnosed reason or explanation. I was never an obese or inactive kid. I lived on anything with wheels. What I was pointing out was that the Reta has NOT affected my RHR.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @diegoc I'll have to see how it's trending tomorrow. I don't want to depend on today's watch stats. It's been Monday all day and it feels like it. RHR was 91 on Reta prior to adding Elora.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @Randy Style points on this are maxed out for sure.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @MikeMiranda That looks really aggressive on the Elora side. That's a huge buildup even at the low-medium. The Reta titration schedule looks very aggressive, also. What happened to 2-4-6-9-12 based on the Triumph Ph 3 trial?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    @mikebricker Man. That Elora half life is something to be wary of. Lots of people are going to find that out the hard way.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    R randallchampion

    I just started the Loretta combo. I've been at 6mg/week of Reta for a few weeks now and it's a pretty comfortable spot. Good appetite reduction without a noticeable difference in RHR. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a teen, though. Last night I pinned my first Loretta at 6mg/1.5mg Reta/Elora.

    I did my usual Tesa/Ipa this morning. I usually do that a few nights a week, but I will pin it in the morning if I haven't fasted for long enough by bedtime. The Tesa/Ipa will usually fire up my hunger by the afternoon if I take it in the morning, but that hasn't been the case today. Really no appetite to speak of. Not obnoxious like the Tirz was for me, just not there.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different method
    R randallchampion

    @boogiescoffer Lol. You can do whatever you want. It just makes me cringe every time I watch somebody pull in a syringe of room air and inject it into their sterile vial.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    R randallchampion

    @Juliano546 No mames! I haven't seen that out in the wild. 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag? That's playing with fire.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Crush Research User Review: Always top tier with Crush
    R randallchampion

    This is a vendor review submitted by BBLDarkstar on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5) · Peptide: Cagrilintide · Reviewed September 27, 2026


    My most recent order with crush was only a single vial of Cagrilintide. Ordered Wednesday night, showed up Friday. Packaging is best I've seen. Over never had a single issue with any of my Crush…

    📖 Read the full review on Crush Research's page

    🛒 Shop Crush Research


    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review cagrilintide

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    R randallchampion

    The gassy thing is absolutely true for me, also. Dose day is Sunday. Gas day is Monday.

    I've been looking for testimony about peoples' experiences with adding Cag to Reta. I've been encouraging a friend to try it because she is still having a lot of issues with food noise and habit eating at 6mg/week of Reta. I told her it may make sense to add Cag or Elora at a low dose to see if it's effective before titrating he Reta dose again.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    R randallchampion

    @Juliano546 glad to be able to help!

    Give it a shot. Lean into it and pack in the protein during the hunger episodes. Purely theoretical, but I feel like it's a good way to offset the days where the Reta has me struggling to get my protein and nutrients in.

    Peptide Discussion

  • No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different method
    R randallchampion

    @Stevepep It's been a while and I'm not sure what popped this back up on my radar, but that is not what that center hole on the cartridge filling station is for. It is literally called the "Purging Station."

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    R randallchampion

    @Juliano546 my experience with Tesa/Ipa has been really similar to @mr-smurf
    My only negative side effect has been hunger. If I push it at night before bed it's not an issue. If I do it in the morning it overrides the Reta and fires up my appetite by midday. I take advantage of the timing, though. I'll curb my appetite with a snack, eat a decent sized meal late afternoon, fast the rest of the day, and take a second push of the Tesa/Ipa before bed. I always sleep really well those nights. I usually end up doing that every few days or so. Gotta keep my body guessing so my metabolism doesn't slow too much.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    R randallchampion

    Tesa/Ipa, Semax/Selank

    The Tesa/Ipa combo has helped so much with maintaining my body composition and shedding fat around my midsection while using GLP-1s. Bonus side effect is that I sleep better! I haven't found a downside to it yet.

    I honestly didn't expect much from the Semax/Selank combo. Tried it because I'm always down to try something that will improve focus and mood. I feel like a Teflon coated bullet when I take it. My focus and energy are improved but I'm also less on edge. I've never taken anything else that has a stimulant effect without increasing my anxiety.

    Peptide Discussion

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    R randallchampion

    I wonder how many people have misjudged ratios on these combos (Loretta, Reta/Cagri). The dosing for the Elora is comparable to that of Tirz and Reta. The dosing for Cagri is similar to that of Semaglutide. I can see inadvertently adding .25mg of Elora or 2.5mg of Cagri pretty easily and not seeing the results you expect. The former not having much of an effect, but the latter probably really getting your attention.

    Peptide Discussion

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    R randallchampion

    I'm about to take this path, but I haven't confirmed what my initial dose will be. I'm at 6mg/week on the Reta currently. I think I'll dip my toes in by adding 250mcg of the Cagri.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Drop your peptide comedy here.
    R randallchampion

    @Stan-Douglas i don't know why this didn't get any traction. This one calls out to me. Every time I try and talk to somebody about what they're doing and they're dosing and whatnot, they want to talk about units. HOW MANY MGs ARE IN THOSE 15 UNITS?

    Peptide Discussion

  • vendors that do bulk orders?
    R randallchampion

    I think the domestic vendors in the space that have a good supply and reputation are able to charge the prices that they do because of that. By providing group buy services they would be uncercutting themselves.

    There's a reason that you pay the retail markup. Convenience, stability, quality, no risk.... The vendor puts in all the work so you don't have to. That's why you have to go to a group buy to get group buy prices. You are then putting in the time and assuming the risk yourself.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review

  • Discussion: Soma Chems
    R randallchampion

    THE SAGA CONTINUES. At this point it is just entertaining.

    Me: I'm interested in the Glutathione. I looked at the COA you have posted and it's not very recent. Do you have me recent COAs? If I ordered some, would the product I receive have a COA that matches its batch number? I see that it's already reconstituted. Does it need to be stored cold? Room temperature? When do you reconstitute it? At told of order or is it already on your shelf reconstituted?

    Soma:
    Hi there,
    Our products have a shelf life of 36 months.
    Once a new batch starts, we will put its COA on the product page on our website.
    Furthermore, we do not ship COAs with the products, and the vial does not mention batch number.
    Let us know if you need help with anything else. We are happy to help!

    Me: So how do I trace the product that I receive back to lab testing if you don't have any control numbers on the products that you send? Why do you bother posting a COA if there's no way to link it to the product? Your COA is over a year old. You either have old product that you are selling or you are selling product that you haven't had third-party tested. I want to purchase from you, but I want to know that you have safety protocols in place.

    Soma: The COA uploaded on our website can be traced to the third-party laboratory's COA lookup site.

    Me: I understand that. I already looked it up on Janoshik's site. That's great. You guys sent a vial of Glutathione to Janoshik for testing at some point. How do you link that test to the vial I receive if there is no batch number or unique identifier?
    Also, are you confirming that you are selling Glutathione that is over a
    year old?

    Soma: We produce the products in large batches. When one batch comes to an end, a new batch is produced and sent for testing to third-party labs.

    Me: Understood.
    Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust anybody. You still have not
    explained how a person can link the product that they receive to the lab
    testing that you performed. Third party testing is useless if there's no chain of custody or individual identifier linking it to a particular batch. You are basically saying, "Trust me." That's what everybody says when they are lying to you.

    Soma: Hi there,
    I completely understand your concern. As mentioned before, the third-party test reports belong to the same batch as the one we ship.
    We have been in the market for more than 7 years and are known for our high-quality standards across the research community.
    That said, please feel free to carry your research with other vendors and see if any vendor publish batch number.
    Thank you!

    Me: So you ARE saying, "Just trust me." That is what every disreputable vendor says about things. And reputation in this industry is only good until it isn't. This space is constantly changing, and vendors change hands often. "Trust me" is not an acceptable response.
    Every reputable vendor provides a way to trace batches to COAs. Even the grey market provides that these days.
    After determining you don't meet my minimum vendor standards, it took me only 10 minutes to find someone else with better pricing and a clear, up-to-date COA.
    According to my research, Glutathione is only stable for up to 14 days
    after reconstitution unless pharmaceutical processes are used. Can you describe your reconstitution process that allows your product to remain shelf stable for 3 years?
    Thank you for your time.

    Soma: Hi there!
    I’m sorry to hear that our current labeling processes don’t quite align with your research needs. We’re working on implementing the changes you suggested.
    I’d also like to clarify one point: it sounds like we might be mixing up shelf life before and after reconstitution. After reconstitution, products typically remain viable for anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on sterility and storage temperature. The 3-year range mentioned earlier by my coworker applies specifically to unopened, sealed vials stored away from heat.
    I hope the other vendor meets all your requirements for now, but we’d love the chance to work with you again once our labeling and COA processes better align with what you need.

    Me: So you don't even know your own product?
    Lyophilized compounds are shelf stable until they are reconstituted. Reconstituted compounds have a short life, just as you stated.
    You are selling a reconstituted vial; otherwise, it wouldn't have a dilution ratio (200mg/ml) and total volume (20ml) to indicate the quantity.
    Your COA also shows results for a diluted vial, not a vial of lyophilized Gluta. That's why its results also indicate the dilution ratio.
    So you sent a reconstituted vial for testing and are now indicating that you reconstitute each vial right before shipping? This further indicates that your testing represents nothing relevant to the product you are shipping. There's no proof that the vial you are sending contains 2400mg of Gluta. There's no proof that you put the indicated amount of lyophilized compound into the vial before reconstituting it. There's no proof you used the same bac water that was used for the sample sent for testing. Your COA is worthless and indicates nothing. Furthermore, choosing to ship a reconstituted compound—which is heavier, less stable, larger, and more fragile—instead of shipping vials of lyophilized compound suggests you intend to obfuscate what you are actually providing. I just looked at more of your products. None of your pictures even show lyophilized compounds in the peptide vials that aren't already reconstituted.
    Well shit. Never mind. You guys aren't low quality. You are an outright scam.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders soma-chems review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups