Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

rck2

@rck2
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
11
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Quantnova ~ Quantum innovation labs?
    R rck2

    Greetings Again,

    Has anyone had any interaction with the following Vendor

    https://quantanova.quantuminnovationlabs.com/

    They offer Pinealon in 4 pack which is smart marketing?

    Sincerely,

    RC

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Just received Finnrick test score back
    R rck2

    @danielgegic Yes it was on the same batch. I tested a total of three vials from the same order.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Just received Finnrick test score back
    R rck2

    Greetings again, this is an update to my original post after researching the test facility Krause. I decided that their results were probably incorrect so I sent two more vials(6mg of Retatrutide) for testing out of the batch of ten that I purchased from EZPeptides. And the results from the new lab , BTLABS, are in and the they correspond with EZPEPTIDES original COA. of 99% . I think that Krause and Finnrick are creating insecurity in the market place.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Just received Finnrick test score back
    R rck2

    Actually since we are talking about the same batch, this might be a Finnrick testing issue. Thank y'all for the advise.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Just received Finnrick test score back
    R rck2

    Here is the link to Finnrick :

    https://www.finnrick.com/testing-certificate/retatrutide/ez-peptides/20260306-e-ywnrcjm?utm_source=finnrick&utm_medium=sharing&utm_campaign=certificate

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • EZ Peptides User Review: Just received Finnrick test score back
    R rck2

    This is a vendor review submitted by rck2 on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐ (2/5)


    Review

    Not exactly the test score I was hoping for, I've now they can do better. However I watched an enterview of Magic at Janoshik and he said there could be many reason for the difference.


    πŸ›’ Shop EZ Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on EZ Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders ez-peptides review glp3-r

  • Glacier Aminos User Review: not sure I got what I asked for.
    R rck2

    Do you have a copy of the batch number to exactly which GLP3-R vial size? Log on to their website and find the date you purchased it too.

    Glacier Aminos

  • 63-year-old male continuing the journey
    R rck2

    @nosaj I was just very hesitant. I guess I'll just have to get over it.

    Introductions

  • 63-year-old male continuing the journey
    R rck2

    Took the injection, today.

    Introductions

  • 63-year-old male continuing the journey
    R rck2

    Thank you, I need every bit of encouragement I can because this is damn nerve-wracking. I reconstituted Reta.

    Introductions

  • 63-year-old male continuing the journey
    R rck2

    Greetings,

    84 weeks ago I started down the pathway of using zepbound, resulting in 53 lb loss. However, I have titrated off for six weeks to re-adjust my hormones. Because I was a prescribed patient, I'm not sure if I want to go back that path. But the peptide market scares me, I have purchased bpc-157 in the nasal spray. I made a purchase of Retatrutide from a reliable vendor. But I have been chicken to actually inject, I even filtered out the first two vials after reconstitution. Has anybody had this anxiety?
    Or does everybody have this anxiety?

    RC

    Introductions
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups