Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
ResearchCatR

ResearchCat

@ResearchCat
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
1.0k
Topics
27
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
6
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Most of my knowledge of DMSO goes back to when I was a kid and people were using it for all sorts of things to rub on their skin for pain relief or performance enhancement. And then it disappeared as many sources for it disappeared. My understanding is that DMSO has exceedingly high absorption/penetration so whatever is in it or on your skin when you wipe it on is getting absorbed into your system.

    I hadn’t heard of injecting dihexa, and I know it’s a bit challenging to make capsules consistently, or at least it is in this space. I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin, if you could measure consistently.

    Edit: I guess pure DMSO is pretty cheap and available on Amazon if one was interested in experimentation. I think I just came up with a peptide cream business plan. 🤣

    Peptide Discussion

  • Simplifying Labels
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Bro, this kicks ass! (Honey, Randy is costing me money again!)

    And now I am going to sit back and wait for the shitstorm on that ARA-290 cake. 😉

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @EXTROPIAN I have researched Semax, Selank, and Dihexa. I think dihexa is tough to qualify (qualitate?), describe because it takes effect over time. Semax definitely makes me more alert, but also prone to annoyance. I only recently started playing with semax - i bought a vial from a friend - and now I need to buy a kit.

    I think semax is interesting because I have noticed I am more willing to engage socially and conversations and meetings flow better. This is very interesting to me as I generally loathe work meetings and large social gatherings and semax could be useful for this without, you know, being meth.

    I do think that the dihexa has made me sharper mentally, but it is hard to provide specifics beyond a general statement like, ‘I feel like mentally difficult tasks are easier and my mind is clearer.’ I still need to spend much less time on garbage activities.

    Peptide Discussion

  • How to Get Started With Peptides: The Supplies You Actually Need (Video)
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Perfect! Sent that to some friends.

    RandyTube

  • Discussion: FDA Comes for Compounded Tirzepatide. The RUO Market Says Hi.
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Excellent piece!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Request to review the Community Alert on the Popular Peptides (popularpeptides.ca) vendor profile
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Chain of custody or it didn’t happen.

    Forum Feedback

  • Eloralintide
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    This is something I might be willing to pair with tirz, but it sounds like it might also slow motility/gastric emptying, and I already get plenty of that with tirz alone.

    My favorite sides are baked beans, Cole slaw, and cornbread. 😉

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Yeah, scales are good for taking relative measurements, even if they are not terribly accurate. As long as they are generally consistent, you can use them to track changes. I measure every month or two, and I am due for another Dexa scan. My friend and I both have Humes and got Dexa scans at the beginning of the year, and at that time, both were pretty close. His now tells him he is at 14% bf and I am at 21%, so he clearly gave me the inaccurate one.

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log researching

  • Dark mode is Here!
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Thanks Randy! It took me a bit to figure out why my screen looked cool all of a sudden. 🤣

    Announcements

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @TBone I definitely feel something from semax and selank, but I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. It might be that my brain is already going fast enough that supercharging it is counterproductive. Randy nailed it when he warned me that Semax might make me get angry at stupid stuff. I spent a lot of time training myself to not care about most anything, and there is more than enough stupid stuff in the world that I don’t need to think about it.

    It might also be the enclomiphene, but idk. 🤣

    It might also be snorting ice cold saline first thing in the morning.

    Peptide Discussion

  • ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Adding more receipts. Worth noting that I started at 203 at the beginning of August 2025, prior to getting the Hume scale, so some of the early losses are not reflected here. I also have an updated goal of losing another 5-10 lbs if I can do so without losing 5-10 lbs of muscle, so I am increasing tirz slightly and trying to watch my protein a bit better, along with consistent lifting. Vanity demands that I mention my other scale comes in consistently at 4.5 lbs lower than the Hume, so I am certain it is correct, and that is the one I use in my logs. 😉

    I may run another cycle of CJC/Ipa, or maybe try a longer cycle of Tesa/Ipa. My muscle mass has declined slightly in the past few months, which I am not sure how to interpret.

    att.zEdOQZOgcEBHqlTPgz-pGgY259NcJ6g6Pwya-vMsc2w.jpeg
    att.Uvu17pLV6JRs-Mmo7sZTlzRtL5nxIS7uiHqO3peqOTg.jpeg
    att.evcaMhuO8pY7XYPgtNDD9vb91AxCjrQlOTUbIAA07qY.jpeg

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log researching

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Thanks for the response. I bought from Modern Aminos and another semi-gray source recommended by someone here(not my source to disclose.). I am also thinking of running another cycle prior to year end, hence my raising the subject. There is very little about it, and the info AI gives you is mostly fear-mongering junk based on the lack of human trials and the assumption that anything that doesn’t explicitly not cause cancer, might cause cancer. If anything, I think the quality of online information about dihexa is getting worse.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Dihexa is an oral peptide used for mental acuity and clarity. It is focused on neuroregeration and neuroplasticity. It is 10,000,000x higher potency than BDNF, which may or may not mean anything to you.

    I am curious who has researched this, and what you have found. There is very little out there about it. Randy and I have talked about it a bit offline, but other than that, I have not seen much. I would like to see more. Also note that very few vendors are selling it. I am told this is in part because it is hard to make proper capsules.

    I have run two research runs this year. 1 was 12.5mg x 60 days, and the other was 7.5mg x 50 days. I cannot honestly say with certainty that is helped, though I do feel ‘smarter’, it might be due to all the other changes, peptides, lifestyle improvements, and not drinking or using, ahem, recreational substances. (Weed, okay, no weed! Though I might get contact highs at the train station.)

    Post here if you have researched dihexa, what your results were, where you sourced it, etc.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @jdot said:

    Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo.

    I disagree somewhat. I think that most of these peptides can work, however, unlike GLP-1’s, which will cause you to lose weight even if you do nothing else, many other peptides need to be used correctly in conjunction with lifestyle changes.

    When a new person shows up saying they were told to start blasting Reta, Tesa, MOTS-C, and AOD (no shade, new folks), without knowing anything else about them, that sounds like a terrible idea to me. I’ve seen 20 year olds doing that, and it is probably throwing away money, but a 50+ year old who is trying to do all the right things and cycles them properly could see excellent benefits (except maybe the AOD; I’ve seen research showing it to be largely useless; others love it.)

    It all depends.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Should Researchers Look for in a Research Peptide DAC 5mg?
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    Most vendors don’t sell CJC w/DAC because its use case is much more limited than no DAC and it is not appropriate for most researchers. I am making a broad statement, but based on your post, I have no idea how w/DAC is your opener.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Should Researchers Look for in a Research Peptide DAC 5mg?
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @Mydogdaryl423 said:

    This whole thing was confusing.

    I feel like a growing number of our members are named Claude.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Testosterone
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @HockeyRat said:

    should be fairly easy to get.

    Understatement of the week! I am trying to think of an appropriate joke to underscore how trivially easy it is to get a script for T these days. Between the telehealth co’s and any urologist’s office, it’s so easy. 🤣

    Just be aware that if your PSA is high, you might get railroaded into an MRI before anyone will write you for T.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • V4 Plastique Pen Explained: 60-Unit Delivery, Less Waste, and Smarter Dosing
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @mrjoshua44 I just need more and better storage containers. I think maybe a segmented 60L container might hold everything.

    And I ordered 4 plastiques.

    Announcements

  • Eloralintide
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @Randy Well then I guess I need to buy some plastiques. 😉

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @Randy I am feeling like I am being pulled into an entirely unnecessary research project. 🤣

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups