Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
R

RL2K

@RL2K
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Just had to have it..
    R RL2K

    @Stevepep, here's an idea: use this new black-and-red pen to finish the leftover solution in the pen. Take the cartridge out of the other pens and put it into this new V4 plastique. Finish the research into my pet cobra. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens researching

  • Stuck Pen - can't retract
    R RL2K

    This happened to me to with the same gold V4. I have 6 V4s and it only happens to the gold one. I do what Randy recommended and push a little harder.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • 3ml pen vials
    R RL2K

    @ResearchCat Thank you. I didn't think of recalibrating the loaded cartridge. That makes perfect sense.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens

  • 3ml pen vials
    R RL2K

    Hello Everyone!

    I am new to the community, and I am starting my pen journey.

    Does anyone using injector pens use different vials of peptides in the same pen?

    I have one on the way, a new V4, and I was wondering if I could use BPC and GHKCU on the same pen, but with different 3mm vials. I didn't want to spend the money on multiple pens before I get more familiar with the pen.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage cartridges pens
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups