@Mydogdaryl423 Great Job Buddy!
Steiny
Posts
-
A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT. -
Tesamorelin or just jump to HGH…I’ve been wondering about this myself, and I’ve also heard similar thoughts from other people I’ve talked to. The idea has been whether Tesamorelin/IPa would be an upgrade from the CJC/IPA I’m currently using. Honestly, CJC has worked well for me, I’ve gotten good results, and I’m happy with it. So, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it and the cost is good.
At the same time, in other conversations, people have mentioned that jumping up to Tesamorelin could be worth looking into. My biggest hesitation is that I’ve already been thinking HGH might be the next step for me if I ever decide to go that route. I get a little nervous about it, though, as I go down “Rabbit Holes”
What I keep coming back to is the cost difference between Tesa and HGH. If Tesa is already expensive (IMO), why not just spend a little more—and go straight to HGH instead? Am I missing something there? Is the main argument that once you go to HGH, you move beyond supporting your body’s natural production, while Tesa still feels a little more “natural”?
I guess HGH just makes more sense to me unless I’m overlooking something. Tesa seems very expensive, and if you’re already going to spend that kind of money, I’m wondering why you wouldn’t just go straight to HGH. A lot to think about. I’d appreciate any thoughts or comments from the group. Thanks. -
Vial turned bad the next day?@Stevepep got it, thanks.
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@Stevepep also we are not allowed to post links to things? Just wanna make sure I don’t get banned in the future as I did get banned from iron Forge because I pointed a user to peptide critic for pens….. don’t wanna lose another community!
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@Stevepep you’re good man! I appreciate your input and your comments. I’ve been on this one for almost a year now and started lower and worked up to where I am now just to make sure I didn’t have some weird reaction. But once I got to 250mcg I just stay there with pretty good success. You’re right on the injection site reaction. It can’t flare up at times I found my sweet spot to be my love handles and have not struggled with reactions like I did around my belly button it never hurt was more just like hives around that area for a couple hours. I could try maxing out my pen, which I think is 300 units? It just doesn’t work out with the math as well with my unit counts. Jackie, Steve brings up a good point be prepared for some site reactions part of the process don’t be alarmed.
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@Stevepep I reconstitute with two ML on a 5 mg/5mg ipa/cjc. So once you put that in your pen, it comes out to 10 units per dose at 250 MCG‘s which is what I take once a day in the morning….. is that what you mean?
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@jackiee yeah, it’s a bummer …are both of them from the same batch? EZ has a pretty good reputation on here from what I see and I’ve ordered from them before and never had the issue. Let’s see how they respond. Sounds like you did it all right, I always reconstitute my Cjc/ipa with 2 ML as well. I actually reconstituted two different peptides from a different vendor yesterday so I looked at them this morning to see if they were cloudy lol but thank goodness your bad luck did not get passed on to me! In the peptide world it’s not if this happens to you but how many times it happens to you. It’s a good thing you know to ask the questions and be safe about it.
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@jackiee unfortunately it looks like it’s cloudy. Randy and the community always states if it cloudy do not use no exceptions. question 1.what did you use to reconstitute it?
-
Vial turned bad the next day?@jackiee are you sure its cloudy in the vial and not humidity inside the plastic cover of the pen that list the ml’s and on the glass tube…I have had my eyes play tricks on my when I take it out of the fridge with the pen and humidity. Just a thought.
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@Mydogdaryl423 it’s also a good reminder that everybody’s body is different just because a certain time or dosage amount works for one person doesn’t mean it’ll work for the next so be safe about it however it’s OK to dial it up or down depending on how your body response , each of our body is different and complex….. so many moving parts and pieces it’s a beautiful thing!
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@Mydogdaryl423 I agree with dog on this idea….morning for me was way better for my body.
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@Mydogdaryl423 yes, good catch I meant to send 2 options of aminos bacc and eaa for people to look at based of what’s out there…I take these below and my friends call me a child because they are gummies but I have a sweet tooth and it helps my mental state and I get sick of downing pills. Some say if you get enough protein then bacc are good enough but again it’s preference eaa is more complete.
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@SpaceGhost supplements https://a.co/d/0i2z64Ad
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@jackiee understood, I lean on the keto side of things...I look at it that Aminos help covert more of the protein your taking in into Muscle. Kind of like how Ipa/Cjc work together.
-
Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.@Mydogdaryl423 it’s like that part in the movie Hot Rod, where Danny McBride gets in a fight but he starts out saying… I’ve been drinking green tea all day! I go to church every darn Sunday, but you go and bring the devil out in me! lol
-
Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.by the way I didnt use AI for this responce just spell check so I sounded less like a moron. BeeKind can sniff out the AI people lol.
-
Ion Peptides. I feel slimy after this interaction.Most vendors I have worked with do not refer to the product by its actual name; instead, they typically use a nickname. However, their COAs usually identify the testing under RETA or similar. I understand COAs can be a sensitive topic, but they are our starting point to see what “Supposedly” was tested, and this appears to be common practice for most vendors listed on this website. I have not recently seen one (vendor) that labels it directly as RETA, though I am sure some exist and I may not have looked closely enough. My understanding is that vendors avoid using the RETA name directly because larger companies may pursue legal action over name association or flag it and they stick out like a sore thumbs to these groups? That said, it seems they are just buying time for the nicknames.
-
Blend Reconstitution Questions@jackiee 5mg, all looks correct to me.
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa questionI would also recommend taking amino acids at that time. I understand the argument that if you eat enough meat, you may not need them, but I see them as an added benefit for supporting muscle synthesis. They’re not very expensive, so I added them to my regimen. I’m down to around 17% body fat, which is probably about as lean as I’m going to get. The weight loss has been good, but I still have some stubborn fat at the mid section, slightly loose skin that may/will be there forever unless I cut down even more. At this point, I don’t see much benefit in doing that, especially since, as you mentioned, I’d be concerned about losing more muscle. For now, I’m focused on gaining some muscle weight back to help with that. If people ask, I usually tell them I’ve been in my bulking stage for 25 years, and now I’m finally in my cutting stage. lol
-
CJC no Dac/Ipa question@Jake_PepTron Sam takes the IPA/CJC in the morning because RETA conflicts with digestion timing, and his work schedule can be unpredictable at night while he’s on the road and taking clients out….okay enough with Sam…. I also think morning dosing is better for my sleep. During my first cycle, I took it at night and didn’t sleep well. In the morning, I’m already fasted, so I take it and usually eat 45 minutes to an hour later, which is about when it starts to wear off. That way, I feel like I’m getting the full benefit—letting it fire up my system for the first 30 to 45 minutes, then adding protein right after to support muscle growth. I also tried the Wolverine stack and just finished an eight-week cycle. It didn’t really help me, but that may just be my experience. I have nagging shoulder injuries from lifting that I hoped it would fix quickly, but it didn’t and I might be to far gone. That’s probably partly my fault because I kept lifting through it. I really need to take a break and let myself heal while using that stack. I may try it again later, but I have zero patience.