Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

stevencarter

@stevencarter
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
45
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S stevencarter

    @SEOCoder swiss chems

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    @ResearchCat i dont even order from zestyrat, everyone who knows me on here knows im a nexaph guy. But why are you trying to restrict what i can talk about? Im sure you are joking or whatever, but i would never tell you that you cant say anything. Im good on the josh holyfield talk though. Lets move on. Yall win and ill leave josh out of it.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    Canineriot I agree with you buddy. Im saying Randy has the right to boot me though. Im glad he doesnt. I like it here. I understand why you and sevaral people are upset though.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    I realize exactly what this is, and im saying I struck a nerve apparently so I retreat. Im gonna move on to other things. All good. Anyone have anything good to say about injectable glutathione? Im on the mitochondrial kick now. Researching NAD and mots c, thinking about adding GSH.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    @commander I guess I missed something, what am I giving him a free pass for? I said repeatedly he is big boy and he knew fhe deal when he started creating content, i also never forced anyone to purchase anything from him, i dont care that you have an issue with him nkt showing COA's, but dont buy from him then, my concern was with attacking the man for his appearance, I just think thats a shallow form of arguing when it should be fact based, I know its reall easy for people to catch momentum with a common enemy or whatever, im just confused what the free pass comment is about, maybe I overlooked something, are we mad because he has face tattoos or because of COA's for peptides nobody twisted anybody arm to buy or we mad because he is a meathead? I think i said in the first comment that anyone woth personal beef with him thats not what im talking about, how would I know anyone had problems with someone if I wasnt there, my thing was the people jumping on personally attacking him because they arent happy with how he looks, i apologize if I came off any other way, for the higher standards thing I already hold military personnel in high standards and respect, I didnt serve so i cant comment on how yall treat each other but thank you as well, I enjoy the freedom yall provided for me, im not mad right now either im just curious what the free pass was about, the man has helped me out, he obviously didnt help most people here, I get it, but to talk trash on him because he didnt provide everyone with a certificate on his website that he paid for the certificate I think is uncalled for when the simple solution is dont buy his products, maybe eventually he figures it out and changes how he does business, maybe not either way like I said head to peptidecritic.com and the list there is more than adequate to remedy any ailments you may have, let me know if I have missed something and if so ill be the first to apologize and excuse myself from the conversation, yall have a great Monday, can you believe Iran is demanding that we publicly admit our defeat over there, and I really thought i would get a like for my family fund comment, that bums me out

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    Oh I forgot @randy im not familiar with the crossfit games comment you are talking about, if its not a private matter I am dying to hear it if it is referring to who i think you are referring to, if its not meant to be told i understand, I can picture that dude doing some shit like that though. Reminds me of cartman in the special olympics!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    Feud damn I suck

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    Damn it, I meant family fued

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    The unofficial internet surveys like this right here is what family fund should start using instead of those fat girls at the mall with their clipboard. It would make those hour long youtube clips where Steve Harvey is all messed up at the answers so much funnier. Anyways im reading about a man getting ripped apart in here again, which everyone has their opinion and their right to express it. I wont say you dont. Just want everyone to remember that however you feel about Josh, he was a member of the military and contributed to the greater good in order for everyone to say what they are saying in here. I figured that would at least keep the personal attacks at bay. Its just hard to see such a one sided list of comments against someone who isnt even in here. I have popped off my self about Jay Campbell and Mr black card, so im talking about my.self as well. A lot of person attacks though. Fave tattoos or not and for whatever his reasons were he still put his life on the line for our freedom. I just think thats worth a level of respect for people that have no actual beef with him. If you and him have some personal whatever then thats different. But hating on a man because of his appearance when he didnt do anything to you I think is a low blow. Another thing ill say that I didnt realize was an actual complaint because I assumed it was understood why he did this, but Lilly just filed another 6 lawsuits against RUO sites and found ways to do it without using patent infringement as the basis. While everyone is hollering about COA's for proof a vial is what it claims to be, what do you think that verification does to the wrong set of eyes? it gives them a clear cut example of someone selling their compound and you paid for the evidence to get a lawsuit filed against you. I know most of you knew this, but I'm starting to see that some literally had no clue or even thought about it from that angle. Say what you want but they guy isn't the idiot meathead tattood up thug he is getting portrayed as. If you dont like not being able to see the COA then go to peptidecritic.com and check out the fine list of websites that give you the COA and probably a better deal with super fast shipping. Thats why I said before you can vote with your dollars. And before people might want to fire back at me just remember, im the kind of guy that would help you out too if it was stacked against you this bad. Im just not a fan of ganging up on someone. I like Josh and he has been helpful with me and a few things I needed help on. I like this community in here also a lot. We are already a subculture of freaky people for playing with these research products. I just think we should stick together as much as possible. Ill stick around for a little while because I know I have a few coming my way. I got a few hours before its low dose daily tadalafil time with the little blonde woman again so im ready for some good shit talking. Yall have a great rest of your Sunday.

    JUSTICE FOR TATTLES GO BUY A SHIRT PLEASE AND SUPPORT THE LEGAL FEES TO THROW THE BOOK AT THEM PIECES OF SHIT THAT DID THIS, THOSE FUCKERS ARE AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE I WOULD NOT STEP IN TO HELP WHEN THEY WERE GETTING JUMPED. THEY SHOULD BRING BACK PUBLIC CASTRATION FOR THEM PEOPLE.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Crush Research User Review: Glp3 from crush is great.
    S stevencarter

    I havent gotten glp3 from crush but im currently running a 10 pack of cardiolipin repair and also on my third vial of VIP. The reason I did this was because awhile back cardiolipin repair seemed to be a major mover for my blood pressure. Figured I would try running it again with VIP and see what happens. Long story short im getting a taste of what its like to not constantly sweat from being pressured up. I like it. Purchased both from Crush. Excellent pricing on the 10 pack also. Thumbs up!! Keep it up Rory. Dude is always sold out of a lot of stuff, but i can see why. This has become my backup to Nexaph. Reminds me of Verlander and Kuechel when Houston won the series then they took it away. Solid 1-2 punch to lead me to the promise land.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research review glp3-r

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    @Canineriot I hear you also. I wouldn't disrespect Randy. I wouldnt disrespect you. I have been in the shit against the biggest gang in the whole world. The fraternal order of police. You havent been kicked out of shit until you get kicked out of something by them. They are more criminal than criminals. After surviving that i dont sweat getting kicked out of anything else.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    ResearchCat I hear you, and I can respect that. Its all good with me. I think once the conversation turns to someone's tattoos and name calling then we all lose. Randy has a very welcoming community here. You get kicked out off here you really fucked up. Dude sells excellent products also. I like the 3.5. I'm good with everyone though. Everyone has something to teach someone else. I even watch some of the videos with the nurse practitioner chick in Arizona. Knowledge is power but powerless if you got it and do not acknowledge it. Have a good one brother.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    I meant to shout out to the dude talking about Chris Williamson. Thats my boy man, good call. One of the most informative podcasts for men about life in general. Its a Must watch, especially for a single man. Trips me out the way he says year. I thought he was doing that on purpose when I first seen him like 3 years ago, but he hasnt dropped it yet so its really his English accent or dialect. Whatever the right word is.

    If yall havent tried the Uncle Wangs hot sauce I suggest you order some. You wont regret it.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    S stevencarter

    Im a member of Josh Holyfield community. Been there for about a year. He has helped me out in 1 on 1 conversations on more than 1 occasion. I offered to pay him and he refused to let me. He appreciated the fact I followed his rules and respected his guidelines for the community. Bottom line is he started the community and I didnt. Just like I wouldnt come in here and argue with Randy, im gonna respect the man's wishes in his own house. Josh will tell you quickly if you want to be in there then respect his rules. Its just like voting for politicians or continuing to use bricks and minifigs. As a consumer you cadt your vote with your money. If you agree with what they do then support them, if you dont then dont. No hard feelings either way. Some people like him some dont. End of the day all we need to worry about is who we lay in bed with to go to sleep. Thats really all that matters. I can tell you though I have sprung some questions on him in conversations and he had the answer instantly. I dont believe he is reading AI generated answers. Once again the information he has given me several times would of cost me 10 trillion dollars with someone else and black card or however that works. Plus he started a supplement company. You can go get creatine that the only ingredient is creatine. He is a vet also which I respect. Im not trying to convince anyone, im just telling my experience with him. He has shot me straight the whole time and not charged me anything for it. I have also verified some of his info and it checked out everytime. Thats screams integrity to me in a world that has forgotten what that is mostly. The classroom portion he created is one hell of a guide for almost every peptide you can think of also and he maintains clinical trials data on there that you can look up if you want to. Very transparent. Someone called him a tattoo meat head and I think that comment doesn't have any relevance to anything. Very judgemental in my opinion and that has nothing to do with what he sells or says online. We better start learning how to get along with one another again before we all fall. Im just saying. You want to dispute him about something he says fhen thats fair game. He knew fhe score by putting himself in the public eye. Trying to clown on someone for their appearance is surprising to me. I figured that kind of behavior would of been left on the 5th grade recess yard, but 1st amendment says go for it. Im not mad at you and ill fight for your right to say it again. I hope it accomplished everything you wanted it to. I fully expect to have a comment said about my post. Won't bother me though, my concern is that hot little blonde I get to crawl in bed with about 7 hours from now. My suggestion is you should be worried about the same in your life before you lose her being consumed with how many tattoos someone on YouTube has. Not being rude or mean, just honest. Dont know what you got till its gone brother. Everyone enjoy the rest of yalls Sunday and if you get time go look up SLU-PP-915. Mind blowing the advancements we are making this year. Im in Texas and im on the hunt for a THC peptide. Damn joint is a felony now. What's up with that?

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Nexaph User Review: Incredibly fast shipping. Excellent quality.
    S stevencarter

    @atlas01. Yes nexaph is the shit. I got a 10 pack of the r word recently. With my points applied, the price i paid comes out to less than 10 bucks a week for me to do my 4mg injection every week. I find that to be a hell of a deal. I got the 12mg pack so I have 30 weeks of research for less than 10 bucks a week

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review glp2-t

  • Crush Build a Pack - Added
    S stevencarter

    @vpeptides for me its gonna be to see if i can get my chupacabra blood pressure to come down a little bit or a lot. His blood test came back a few weeks ago with an elevated ApoB so VIP will make the tissue in blood vessels stay soft and flexible so the sticky cholesterol doesnt want to grab a wall and cause any blockage. Also anything with potential neuroprotection will be explored. Chupacabra has an extensive list of things wrong with him.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • MIF-1
    S stevencarter

    Im guessing nobody has checked out MIF-1 yet. Yall should check it out, supposed to help depression, motivation, and it does a little blocking of our old friend myostatin, short run usually 10mg a day for 5 days. I just haven't found anyone who has used it yet. Thats awesome because that means everyone here is following the safety protocols and not using anything medications that havent been approved for human use. Good job, this group has their shit together

    Peptide Discussion

  • MIF-1
    S stevencarter

    Anyone have any experience with MIF-1? Curious if it knocks down depression and restarts motivation as fast as they claim it does?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    S stevencarter

    @WowwyZowwy I didnt know the mechanism like Holyfield does, but it makes sense. Especially when he said the FDA approved version because that verifies what I read on the egrifta website. I dont think Josh holyfield is a clown. Sounds like he has a much deeper answer than any AI large language model has ever given me when I asked about the cold gelling. If someone has an AI account that gives you answers like Holyfield just explained then please send me a link to join in. The dumbass AI that whoop has just told me this morning that my labs are out of date from September 2025 because it thinks this is 2024 still. Thats closer to the experience I have had with AI. I have never gotten an answer like Josh Holyfield just gave an answer about tesamorelin. Maybe AI knows how stupid I am so it dumb down the answers it gives me. Even though im a nobody let me just say im not calling any large language model stupid or smart or useful or not useful at all. Im just relaying my experience with them. The 3 I use are chatGPT, Perplexity, and Gemini. AI isnt smart. It has a good memory and it has exceptional processing speed. That might come in handy for a game show or some shit, but dont do much on helping with medical issues. Its only as smart as what some idiot posted online. The 1 constant with AI is mathematics and thats because in math there are rules. Rules that cant be circumvented. You have to follow the rules or it dont work. AI is perfect for that. The whoop AI thing pissed me off so bad im dropping the service and switching to the garmin wearable they came out with. Basically the same thing but I trust Garmin AI much more than what I have gotten from whoop. Very disappointed in that.

    Damn I can get sidetracked easily. @wowwyzowwy thanks for the holyfield video, ill have to go check out his skool community. He already sounds like he has Jay Campbell beat by a large margin. Jay Campbell is just puppet. Whoever he works with is probably very intelligent amd he might be as well, but he isnt digging up these explanations behind albumin protein binding and all that. I promise his partner is.

    For those who dont have a gelling problem with tesamorelin then I say badass. I sincerely want everyone to get the results they desire from their peptide journey. If the way you prepare your peptides is working good for you then I say why fix something that isnt broken. I was merely throwing something out there I thought was interesting and I have personally experienced. The last time I used tesamorin a bought a 10 pack. I purposely mixed it with BAC water and put it in the fridge. Came back the next morning and it looked like a thick uncooked egg white balled up into a loose oval shape. Made me happy because I knew I got real tesamorelin. Used it as a test. You gotta find the positive in life or you are subjected to the other side. Think for yourself!!!! Please stay open minded and think for yourself, do whats best for you, this is all anecdotal when its done smoking amd we all know everyone is different. Especially metabolically. Think for yourself!!!!! Later

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • GHK-Cu Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol
    S stevencarter

    I dont think the amount of copper you can actually absorb through subq shot is very much. Oral capsules carry much more copper than a shot. GHK-CU isnt what everyone thinks it is. Copper is a binding carrier i believe, it doesn't makeup a majority of the compound. I wanna say its less than 20% copper makeup in the whole compound. Im just saying is 10mg too much? I dont know, but a lot of people are worried about copper toxicity when they dont need to be. Can you do it? Yes im sure you can, if you are an idiot. Gotta remember rules are governed to the lowest common denominator. The rules have to make the stupidest person on earth understand them. Research, this is the space we chose to call a playground. Chupacabra eyebrows got thick as hell on 5mg a day. Reminded me of Doc from back to the future.

    Peptide Discussion ghk-cu researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups