Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
T

tdgman

@tdgman
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Fake COA's on Apex Biogenix
    T tdgman

    Love it. Expose these frauds.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching customer-service

  • Finding real Melanotan 1
    T tdgman

    So there are two peptides that having a tanning mechanism: Melanotan 1 and Melanotan 2.

    I want to use Melanotan 1 for safety reasons, but it is generally harder to find, and I’ve run into situations where people try to pass off MT2 as MT1. You can typically tell because MT1 should not cause any sexual effects (ie erection).

    Anyways, I would like to purchase some MT1 and get it tested. I have three vials in my freezer from Peptide Science. I’d like to order from another reliable vendor and send the vials to be tested.

    Any suggestions on another vendor to try, and the best way to start testing them?

    Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion melanotan-1 researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups