Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. NAD+ Reconstitution advice needed
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

NAD+ Reconstitution advice needed

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
mixingbeginner-questionnad
27 Posts 8 Posters 1.3k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Eleanor

    BTW, use an amber vial with NAD+ if you have one. Light protection and makes it last longer.

    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @Eleanor no no no i draw the line on the amber vials. Ill just wrap them with aluminum foil before someone come up that aluminum has a negative charge and it will give my peps a bad attitude. lol

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #19

      How bad is this sting? is it worse than GHK? I have buffered, just reconned it last night and psyching myself up or out not sure lol

      โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Online
        N Online
        Nuncles
        wrote on last edited by
        #20

        In my opinion, not that bad. If it starts to sting, I slow down the injection. I've read that you don't want to use an auto injector for it. Let me know how it compares to GHK-CU.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • WisGal64W WisGal64

          How bad is this sting? is it worse than GHK? I have buffered, just reconned it last night and psyching myself up or out not sure lol

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #21

          @WisGal64 I have yet to figure out how to not get a red blotch from GHK-CU. It doesn't hurt or itch, but it stays for about a day.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64W Offline
            WisGal64
            wrote on last edited by
            #22

            @nuncles good to know, I'll report back

            @stevepep I get those too, some weeks are better than others. Hubs on the other hand with the exception of that one time he used inner thigh(I still crack up about it), he has had no issues. Interesting how ppl react differently. Someone mentioned Muchcaine, a topical lido based cream, I may invest in some.

            โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64
              wrote on last edited by
              #23

              No burn or sting, only 25mg to start off. 29G 1/2", took the advice and went super slow

              โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • WisGal64W WisGal64

                No burn or sting, only 25mg to start off. 29G 1/2", took the advice and went super slow

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #24

                @WisGal64 said:

                No burn or sting, only 25mg to start off. 29G 1/2", took the advice and went super slow

                Love that BUFFERED! I've never experienced sting from buffered. Happy for you, @wisgal64

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #25

                  If I can figure out how to stop Cartalax (of all things) from stinging, I'll have it made. Think it's the location on my leg.

                  @wisgal64 Meant to tell you to hit the NAD+ 1st thing in the morning. After a couple of weeks, even if you don't take it but every other day, you'll be wired and if you have sleep problems... Extrapolate from here.

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote on last edited by WisGal64
                    #26

                    Thanks for the tip! Cartalax is stinging? No stinging for hubs or I but I think I do recall someone else mentioning they felt a sting.

                    I've done around the knees, what location on your leg are you using?

                    โ€œNot a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.โ€

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Online
                      E Online
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #27

                      Mid leg on the outside for outer knee pain. Don't want to get near the meniscus.

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups