Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Drop some informative peptide videos.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Drop some informative peptide videos.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
92 Posts 22 Posters 5.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Shout out vigorous steve. Always enjoy his information.

    Mr SmurfM EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
    3
    • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

      Shout out vigorous steve. Always enjoy his information.

      Mr SmurfM Offline
      Mr SmurfM Offline
      Mr Smurf
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @quicksilver80 I go into vigorous Steve videos looking for a little mito knowledge and come out of them like "I should microdose tren" 🤣 🤣 🤣

      quicksilver80Q D 2 Replies Last reply
      3
      • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

        @quicksilver80 I go into vigorous Steve videos looking for a little mito knowledge and come out of them like "I should microdose tren" 🤣 🤣 🤣

        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @Mr-Smurf hahahaha

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

          SS31
          https://youtu.be/FHXANDAeNCY?is=Ja69i39UchA1k596

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @EXTROPIAN good info I wish he would stop with the AI sequencing though it’s so damn obvious, these videos are made in an hour. He is simply asking AI to create a video on SS-31 trials and then editing them and doing a voice over. This is why I like Ashley Froise the best for info

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • J Offline
            J Offline
            jackiee
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            I like Ashley, too. Informative and to the point.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

              Shout out vigorous steve. Always enjoy his information.

              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
              #46

              @quicksilver80 yes vig' Steve is good. I been bumping up my test' for years. Nothing wrong with a little trt. Have you seen men today? Most have gynecomastia, low test, high estrogen.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • H Offline
                H Offline
                HockeyRat
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHfz-3pkQ0&si=Y492uSLEb22GVF4A
                Have been listening to Alex Tatum a lot more lately.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  jackiee
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  I just recently discovered Alex Tatum! I think from here, actually.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    STATIEEIGHT
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    Dunno how I hadn’t seen this before but at least it’s not the usual sensationalist news hit piece we’ve been getting here in Aus lately- goes for a while but interesting it you’ve got nothing better to do.

                    Most of it is pretty well known but good to see it going a bit more mainstream.

                    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpOv_TToX2w&ra=m

                    vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S STATIEEIGHT

                      Dunno how I hadn’t seen this before but at least it’s not the usual sensationalist news hit piece we’ve been getting here in Aus lately- goes for a while but interesting it you’ve got nothing better to do.

                      Most of it is pretty well known but good to see it going a bit more mainstream.

                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PpOv_TToX2w&ra=m

                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpepsV Offline
                      vpeps
                      wrote on last edited by vpeps
                      #50

                      @STATIEEIGHT Interestingly, I feel the same about wine. Before starting Zepbound last year I had a cellar of over 100 bottles of fine wines, and was buying it regularly. Since then, I didn't buy a bottle, and about 50 are still there after a year. I open a bottle if my wife asks for it, or friends come over, and only taste a little to leave a rating review. My love for wine is gone.

                      But now I buy peptides, which may be worse. 🙂

                      attentiion is all you need

                      bfullerB ResearchCatR S 3 Replies Last reply
                      2
                      • vpepsV vpeps

                        @STATIEEIGHT Interestingly, I feel the same about wine. Before starting Zepbound last year I had a cellar of over 100 bottles of fine wines, and was buying it regularly. Since then, I didn't buy a bottle, and about 50 are still there after a year. I open a bottle if my wife asks for it, or friends come over, and only taste a little to leave a rating review. My love for wine is gone.

                        But now I buy peptides, which may be worse. 🙂

                        bfullerB Offline
                        bfullerB Offline
                        bfuller
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @vpeptides Ok so I'm not the only one who feels like all my little addictions were traded in for one giant peptide addiction!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        4
                        • vpepsV vpeps

                          @STATIEEIGHT Interestingly, I feel the same about wine. Before starting Zepbound last year I had a cellar of over 100 bottles of fine wines, and was buying it regularly. Since then, I didn't buy a bottle, and about 50 are still there after a year. I open a bottle if my wife asks for it, or friends come over, and only taste a little to leave a rating review. My love for wine is gone.

                          But now I buy peptides, which may be worse. 🙂

                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @vpeptides It’s all a wash. I spend less money on peptides than I did on whiskey and p2w mobile games, and my life is much improved. Though, yeah, the 120+ bottles of whiskey aren’t dwindling because my best whiskey pal is on reta and researching as well.

                          Two light beers or one whiskey drink is about my limit when I do drink.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          H 1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @vpeptides It’s all a wash. I spend less money on peptides than I did on whiskey and p2w mobile games, and my life is much improved. Though, yeah, the 120+ bottles of whiskey aren’t dwindling because my best whiskey pal is on reta and researching as well.

                            Two light beers or one whiskey drink is about my limit when I do drink.

                            H Offline
                            H Offline
                            HockeyRat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @ResearchCat Same here. I might drink one glass of bourbon or a beer and a half lately. Ive just lost the desire.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • vpepsV vpeps

                              @STATIEEIGHT Interestingly, I feel the same about wine. Before starting Zepbound last year I had a cellar of over 100 bottles of fine wines, and was buying it regularly. Since then, I didn't buy a bottle, and about 50 are still there after a year. I open a bottle if my wife asks for it, or friends come over, and only taste a little to leave a rating review. My love for wine is gone.

                              But now I buy peptides, which may be worse. 🙂

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              STATIEEIGHT
                              wrote on last edited by STATIEEIGHT
                              #54

                              @vpeptides

                              Hahaha - well it definitely hasn’t done jack for my dart punching addiction - still smoke like a chimney.

                              I do probably save enough money every month on “unnecessary” grocery items to pretty much pay for my peps though.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #55

                                GLP-1s More than just a fat loss medication.
                                https://youtu.be/A4FOto6VHhY?is=rgnveTtMw0tzdSG7
                                Stop eating the 'slop and correct your leaky gut and maintain.

                                2M

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • bfullerB Offline
                                  bfullerB Offline
                                  bfuller
                                  wrote last edited by bfuller
                                  #56

                                  For all the Mito Heads out there.

                                  Dr. Pinchas Cohen, PhD, is the scientist who co-discovered humanin and MOTS-c — two of the mitochondrial-derived peptides now driving the biggest wave of interest in longevity science — and he currently serves as Dean of the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.

                                  Some really cool stuf in here, like the Future of MOTS-C and the 7 newer versions they have engineered.

                                  The craziest part I thought was at the 33 minute mark he discusses the safety profile of MOTS-C in the Phase 1 A&B clinical trials where they found no safety signals after dosing humans up to 200mg!!!

                                  ....WTAF! Mind blown ...Enjoy

                                  This Peptide Burns Fat and Builds Muscle — But the Man Who Discovered It Won't Take It - Yet

                                  J 1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • bfullerB bfuller

                                    For all the Mito Heads out there.

                                    Dr. Pinchas Cohen, PhD, is the scientist who co-discovered humanin and MOTS-c — two of the mitochondrial-derived peptides now driving the biggest wave of interest in longevity science — and he currently serves as Dean of the USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology.

                                    Some really cool stuf in here, like the Future of MOTS-C and the 7 newer versions they have engineered.

                                    The craziest part I thought was at the 33 minute mark he discusses the safety profile of MOTS-C in the Phase 1 A&B clinical trials where they found no safety signals after dosing humans up to 200mg!!!

                                    ....WTAF! Mind blown ...Enjoy

                                    This Peptide Burns Fat and Builds Muscle — But the Man Who Discovered It Won't Take It - Yet

                                    J Offline
                                    J Offline
                                    jennn
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @bfuller I’m only halfway through this, but wow what a find! Hearing the perspective of peptide research from one of the pioneers is truly fascinating! Makes you appreciate how truly little we know…

                                    bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • J jennn

                                      @bfuller I’m only halfway through this, but wow what a find! Hearing the perspective of peptide research from one of the pioneers is truly fascinating! Makes you appreciate how truly little we know…

                                      bfullerB Offline
                                      bfullerB Offline
                                      bfuller
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @jennn It is a great interview although I take a few things he said with a grain of salt about the RUO space, i understand it’s the Wild West but there are still reputable sources. He is one guy I’d like to ask about best protocol and dosing strategies for Humanin and MOTS-C.

                                      J S 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bfullerB bfuller

                                        @jennn It is a great interview although I take a few things he said with a grain of salt about the RUO space, i understand it’s the Wild West but there are still reputable sources. He is one guy I’d like to ask about best protocol and dosing strategies for Humanin and MOTS-C.

                                        J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        jennn
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @bfuller He literally had to say that about RUO. He has access to lab certified motsc he uses on rats. Ya think he doesn’t use that himself? I bet he does. Lol

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • bfullerB bfuller

                                          @jennn It is a great interview although I take a few things he said with a grain of salt about the RUO space, i understand it’s the Wild West but there are still reputable sources. He is one guy I’d like to ask about best protocol and dosing strategies for Humanin and MOTS-C.

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @bfuller same take away for me. They never really got into the correct dosing etc. unless I missed it. I have been interested in humanin but don’t like the sources or COA’s

                                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups