Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Drop some informative peptide videos.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Drop some informative peptide videos.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
92 Posts 22 Posters 5.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Stevepep

    @bfuller same take away for me. They never really got into the correct dosing etc. unless I missed it. I have been interested in humanin but don’t like the sources or COA’s

    J Offline
    J Offline
    jennn
    wrote last edited by
    #61

    @Stevepep He said that when they gave humans 200mg for a safety test, that was an order of magnitude over… (implied an order of magnitude over what would be used) So that puts me at 20mg dosing target per this guy.
    I’ve read tons of theories on how to dose motsc, from a once or twice weekly 10mg bolus to daily small doses at like 1-4mg. I like the idea of the high dose bolus from the physiologic perspective, but honestly it’s all a shot in the dark. I listened really carefully to glean anything specific I could from him, but got nothing.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J jennn

      @Stevepep He said that when they gave humans 200mg for a safety test, that was an order of magnitude over… (implied an order of magnitude over what would be used) So that puts me at 20mg dosing target per this guy.
      I’ve read tons of theories on how to dose motsc, from a once or twice weekly 10mg bolus to daily small doses at like 1-4mg. I like the idea of the high dose bolus from the physiologic perspective, but honestly it’s all a shot in the dark. I listened really carefully to glean anything specific I could from him, but got nothing.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by Stevepep
      #62

      @jennn I don't know how you could take that much at once. They mostly come in 10mg vials even if you got a 40mg thats 10 of those. Even 20MG would be half a vial of 40mg. I am currently taking 5mg 3x per week and feel great. I was taking 2mg a day. It's a killer too, from an ISR standpoint. Using NACL BAC has been a game changer for me.

      Also, love to learn more about Humanin

      bfullerB ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @jennn I don't know how you could take that much at once. They mostly come in 10mg vials even if you got a 40mg thats 10 of those. Even 20MG would be half a vial of 40mg. I am currently taking 5mg 3x per week and feel great. I was taking 2mg a day. It's a killer too, from an ISR standpoint. Using NACL BAC has been a game changer for me.

        Also, love to learn more about Humanin

        bfullerB Offline
        bfullerB Offline
        bfuller
        wrote last edited by
        #63

        @Stevepep @jennn I don't know about you but I'm flying anywhere from 3.5 - 7.5 mgs, could you imagine taking 200 mg? There has to be a point where the amount becomes subtheraputic and essentially have no effect becasue I feel like 200mg would make me explode. I Think he was very careful not to mention anything about dosing on purpose.

        And I agree he has to have tested it on himself, there's no way he wasn't getting high on his own supply.

        a9f2c565-a2c1-4736-b119-15a975b3290b-image.jpeg

        J 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Stevepep

          @jennn I don't know how you could take that much at once. They mostly come in 10mg vials even if you got a 40mg thats 10 of those. Even 20MG would be half a vial of 40mg. I am currently taking 5mg 3x per week and feel great. I was taking 2mg a day. It's a killer too, from an ISR standpoint. Using NACL BAC has been a game changer for me.

          Also, love to learn more about Humanin

          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCatR Online
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by
          #64

          @Stevepep said:

          @jennn I don't know how you could take that much at once. They mostly come in 10mg vials even if you got a 40mg thats 10 of those. Even 20MG would be half a vial of 40mg. I am currently taking 5mg 3x per week and feel great. I was taking 2mg a day. It's a killer too, from an ISR standpoint. Using NACL BAC has been a game changer for me.

          Also, love to learn more about Humanin

          It’s gotta be custom lyophilized. As a guy who has tried stuffing 10 vials into one pen, I can only say that would be a helluva big shot. 🤣

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • bfullerB bfuller

            @Stevepep @jennn I don't know about you but I'm flying anywhere from 3.5 - 7.5 mgs, could you imagine taking 200 mg? There has to be a point where the amount becomes subtheraputic and essentially have no effect becasue I feel like 200mg would make me explode. I Think he was very careful not to mention anything about dosing on purpose.

            And I agree he has to have tested it on himself, there's no way he wasn't getting high on his own supply.

            a9f2c565-a2c1-4736-b119-15a975b3290b-image.jpeg

            J Offline
            J Offline
            jennn
            wrote last edited by
            #65

            @bfuller Lol my point was that he said 200mg was an order of magnitude over what should be used. That means 20mg should be used. (One other of magnitude less) I just don’t know if that’s all at once or split up 5mg four times a week or 3mg seven days a week. I’m leaning towards 10mg twice a week.

            bfullerB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCat
              wrote last edited by
              #66

              @jennn I haven’t done any research on it, so I don’t understand the point of 3 large shots per week vs 7 smaller shots, but will have to look into it. I tend to prefer consistent pinning over the alternatives, but most of the mechanic stacks I see involve larger periodic shots over daily consistent ones. In the case of SS-31 and a few others, the idea when hitting the really big numbers is systemic saturation, but I don’t know if that plays out the same as with MOTS-C. I’d think 200mg of NAD+ would be a hell of a ride(given I know what 75mg feels like.)

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #67

                It was a good video.

                I dont believe just MOTSc alone, even if it was engineered to prevent enzyme from slicing them will be a glp alternative. It doesn't suppress appetite from the 'slop. *This jewish/Isreali PHD knows it. That's why they don't touch our foods. You can extend motsc half life. Almost all peptide can be engineered to last longer. Retatrutide does it now NA Selank and Adamax does it it too. Its the future of peptides. Just figure out how to shield the molecule from that particular enzyme/s.

                Mitochondria having control and communicates. Immune connection. Communicating w nucleus delivering signals via molucules. Signal like hormones. Man the posibilities.

                Mutation variation is races. It is because of the inviromental and reginal diets.

                Motsc prevents muscle loss because it gives you enough energy to get off you butt. You dont use it results muscle catabolic atrophy. You want a degree anabolic hypertrophy. If you come short at least you maintain by replacing the muscle you have already. Muscle is not static.

                He takes MOTSC but was careful with his answer. It was one long yes. Yet he did say it was safe at a rediculous dose of 200mg and im sure it wasnt oral.

                Over all great video. Very informative.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • J jennn

                  @bfuller Lol my point was that he said 200mg was an order of magnitude over what should be used. That means 20mg should be used. (One other of magnitude less) I just don’t know if that’s all at once or split up 5mg four times a week or 3mg seven days a week. I’m leaning towards 10mg twice a week.

                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfullerB Offline
                  bfuller
                  wrote last edited by
                  #68

                  @jennn I know what you're saying I was just implying imagine if you were the patient in the study that pulled the short straw and they hit you with a bolus of 200mg, or like you say it could have been 4 x 50 mgs in one week, anyways I thought it was interesting they found no safety signal. Maybe I think its crazy becaseu MOTS-C is one of the peptides you can actually "feel" and I think it feels pretty strong IMO.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                    EXTROPIAN
                    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                    #69

                    A stack for alcohol
                    https://youtu.be/YcSqAGuETAc?is=2naNhbuDu0rt3FEZ

                    RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                      A stack for alcohol
                      https://youtu.be/YcSqAGuETAc?is=2naNhbuDu0rt3FEZ

                      RandyR Offline
                      RandyR Offline
                      Randy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #70

                      @EXTROPIAN Thats and SEO video?

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Randy

                        @EXTROPIAN Thats and SEO video?

                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                        #71
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                          EXTROPIAN
                          wrote last edited by
                          #72

                          Reta, Lilly and politics
                          https://youtube.com/shorts/EM6R0_IZN8U?is=JRPkU4OmV9yTyKL_

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCatR Online
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote last edited by
                            #73

                            I am a huge fan of Chris Williamson and he is almost always topical. The latest edition of his podcast is all about peptides, GLP-1’s, TRT, protein, and everything else we’re always talking about. IMO, it’s always time well spent, and I always learn some new insight.

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote last edited by
                              #74

                              NOOROTROPIC AND NEUROTROPHIC PEPTIDES
                              https://youtu.be/K3XSUFtDu6c?is=hkezm-vuK0OBB3Rd

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote last edited by
                                #75

                                HOW PEPTIDES ARE MADE
                                https://youtu.be/TxLv2HqbU6U?is=fG32zNXh5l5_SHrh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • kenhnsyK Offline
                                  kenhnsyK Offline
                                  kenhnsy
                                  wrote last edited by kenhnsy
                                  #76

                                  This is why I put my microdose of Tirzepatide at the knees. Can this stuff actually regrow joints? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM1he4pHzpw

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #77

                                    This one is a nice stack.
                                    https://youtube.com/shorts/RH4cv8y5rGY?is=Wy2d1eOEOFB5iBkq

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • E Online
                                      E Online
                                      Eleanor
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #78

                                      Glutathione from Dr. Ashley. Can you pin this subq?
                                      https://youtu.be/EaNAzCvNS7s?si=t6BKi2IfwEmvNyet

                                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • E Online
                                        E Online
                                        Eleanor
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #79

                                        The Ozempic & Mounjaro Cost You Can’t Feel Yet.
                                        https://youtu.be/oPghVzTAyFg?si=_Wu7tOf252_zqTfc

                                        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                                          EXTROPIAN
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #80

                                          Preserve your muscle and make some.
                                          https://youtube.com/shorts/z5vOLH1Ie8M?is=-OBl_JU0Y6qFqMSD

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups