Drop some informative peptide videos.
-
https://youtu.be/spcQqfu3sdQ?is=_6gvfNQpRxMH3vkB
Switching from Tirzepitide to Retatrutide.
-
Super Human Diet
https://youtu.be/F8GJ3PfvFgw?is=RXwSwqp_VmDaGaNt -
Sad news for those on TRT - no alcohol, no fat. Nick Trigili.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W9yCL13ZCc&list=PLdxBcf9pNhZipynwly-ajtYmFnoQ0TMy8&index=22
-
Nootripic explained. Easy listening and well explained.
https://youtu.be/0_LZFSXmqAo?is=3uwFH7WXHvT6PHqE -
@quicksilver80 I go into vigorous Steve videos looking for a little mito knowledge and come out of them like "I should microdose tren"

-
@quicksilver80 I go into vigorous Steve videos looking for a little mito knowledge and come out of them like "I should microdose tren"

The struggle is so real...
-
Best advice I heard. Stack 4 men.
https://youtu.be/ItYvvPuxGok?is=5yMfxuqNenjl7E72 -
Learn how to burn visceral fat fast.
https://youtu.be/Mzh5FgtNGfY?is=jLmL98T0tEDkiTsE -
Toxic chemicals in our foods.
https://youtu.be/M1SVQQze-hs?is=Fz69b-zv0iruDefF -
Dr Craig Coniver.
https://youtu.be/mQSD2PQy1Ic?is=LMNffcnrNjWVfJN7 -
Food design to be addictive
https://youtu.be/6DAbx5vkslo?is=DoAAWjRJubMQB32F
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login