Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Community Meta & Off-Topic
  3. Off-Topic Lounge
  4. TRT questions
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

TRT questions

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Off-Topic Lounge
66 Posts 16 Posters 4.3k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M matts

    @Newenough thanks for the info. Curious if you have a source for your Test with MCT oil? I’m paying $250mo through TRT clinic having it compounded with MCT oil and I’d like to take care of it myself having become quite competent with the blood work, dosing etc. I’ll say w/MCT is the best way to go imop…. No more injection site issues. I’ve also gone all the way to daily IM injections to flatten out peaks hence no need for any AI garbage, no fluid retention etc.

    B Offline
    B Offline
    bangkokiscool
    wrote on last edited by bangkokiscool
    #61

    @matts There are many sources. Here's one that I like with COA, and fast shipping. You can find cheaper from China (ie Tracy at QSC) but some prefer domestic. DM for details.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • M matts

      @Newenough thanks for the info. Curious if you have a source for your Test with MCT oil? I’m paying $250mo through TRT clinic having it compounded with MCT oil and I’d like to take care of it myself having become quite competent with the blood work, dosing etc. I’ll say w/MCT is the best way to go imop…. No more injection site issues. I’ve also gone all the way to daily IM injections to flatten out peaks hence no need for any AI garbage, no fluid retention etc.

      hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_akH Offline
      hunt_ak
      wrote on last edited by hunt_ak
      #62

      @matts Along the lines of @bangkokiscool, I've had other buddies order from Growth Garage (link below). He posts both mass/purity COA's on this link and has an active TG channel.

      DM for link

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • MyBM Offline
        MyBM Offline
        MyB
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        Reminder. This isn’t under the grey market tab so those grey market links are public.

        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B Offline
          B Offline
          bangkokiscool
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          Should i delete my link? happy to do so.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NewenoughN Offline
            NewenoughN Offline
            Newenough
            wrote on last edited by Newenough
            #65

            @bangkokiscool I'd recommend it. We should respect our playground. DM maybe.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_akH Offline
              hunt_ak
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              Noted! I'll edit mine as well....

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups