Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Nexaph reliability?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph reliability?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
66 Posts 25 Posters 5.2k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P PeptideEd

    @stevepep sorry to have gotten that wrong... I'd missed the second mass/purity tab 🙂 Now I just have to figure out how to get all the direct QR codes onto my labels and still remain phone scannable on a curved vial surface 🙂

    @pep_researcher I see that now... I am over all super pleased with the test coverage... but a little concerned about the less than 99% purity test from Jashonik.

    S Online
    S Online
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @PeptideEd Ya, I wouldn't have ordered it, to be honest. The cat's out of the bag, though, so filter it and go slow.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • P PeptideEd

      @stevepep sorry to have gotten that wrong... I'd missed the second mass/purity tab 🙂 Now I just have to figure out how to get all the direct QR codes onto my labels and still remain phone scannable on a curved vial surface 🙂

      @pep_researcher I see that now... I am over all super pleased with the test coverage... but a little concerned about the less than 99% purity test from Jashonik.

      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcherP Offline
      pep_researcher
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @PeptideEd said:

      concerned about the less than 99% purity test

      Yup that was my point too.

      Nevertheless I wanted to say that I still appreciate their brutal honesty. They could've just displayed Freedom COA saying they used Freedom for this batch.

      So despite this anomaly, between them and a vendor hopping multiple labs for every batch, I would pick Nexa.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • P Offline
        P Offline
        PeptideEd
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        OK... maybe I'm just slow today... but the links to Janoshik from the new test all the things sites at Nexaph are no longer direct... they take you to a form that needs the task id and unique key... the Nexaph end provides the unique key... but I don't see the task id anywhere. Am I just blind?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P PeptideEd

          OK... maybe I'm just slow today... but the links to Janoshik from the new test all the things sites at Nexaph are no longer direct... they take you to a form that needs the task id and unique key... the Nexaph end provides the unique key... but I don't see the task id anywhere. Am I just blind?

          S Online
          S Online
          Stevepep
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @PeptideEd I just clicked on the box with the arrow, and it takes you directly to the COA on Janoshiks website

          vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            Commander
            wrote on last edited by Commander
            #45

            I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

            Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

            RandyR M 2 Replies Last reply
            7
            • P PeptideEd

              @stevepep sorry to have gotten that wrong... I'd missed the second mass/purity tab 🙂 Now I just have to figure out how to get all the direct QR codes onto my labels and still remain phone scannable on a curved vial surface 🙂

              @pep_researcher I see that now... I am over all super pleased with the test coverage... but a little concerned about the less than 99% purity test from Jashonik.

              N Offline
              N Offline
              Nuncles
              wrote on last edited by Nuncles
              #46

              @PeptideEd If you create tiny url's for the QR code, they can be printed smaller and still be scannable.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • C Commander

                I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                RandyR Offline
                RandyR Offline
                Randy
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Commander said:

                s the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                yeah the klow price hike is insane. Used to be 178

                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                J N 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Randy

                  @Commander said:

                  s the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                  yeah the klow price hike is insane. Used to be 178

                  J Online
                  J Online
                  JtCjEfF
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @Randy Is this due to the recent "China is banning KPV production" scare, or something else?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Stevepep

                    @PeptideEd I just clicked on the box with the arrow, and it takes you directly to the COA on Janoshiks website

                    vpepsV Online
                    vpepsV Online
                    vpeps
                    wrote on last edited by vpeps
                    #49

                    @Stevepep This new 97% tested batch of Tesa is now on EZ and AMP too. I appreciate the honesty too, but the previous batches were tested over 99% at Janoshik. I kind of get used already to see 99+% for the products I buy. There is 99.9% COA from Freedom for the same batch though, but we know there are issues with them. In Nexaph TG group they stated that they looked for "97% purity or more" from the test, so they got what they expected, but there are other products at higher level, and their own previous batches were at 99.7% levels.

                    attentiion is all you need

                    N 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • vpepsV vpeps

                      @Stevepep This new 97% tested batch of Tesa is now on EZ and AMP too. I appreciate the honesty too, but the previous batches were tested over 99% at Janoshik. I kind of get used already to see 99+% for the products I buy. There is 99.9% COA from Freedom for the same batch though, but we know there are issues with them. In Nexaph TG group they stated that they looked for "97% purity or more" from the test, so they got what they expected, but there are other products at higher level, and their own previous batches were at 99.7% levels.

                      N Offline
                      N Offline
                      Nuncles
                      wrote on last edited by Nuncles
                      #50

                      @vpeptides So what are the true downsides to 97% instead of 99%? Just a weaker product (less bang for your buck), failure in the lypholization process, or something else?

                      vpepsV S 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • RandyR Randy

                        @Commander said:

                        s the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                        yeah the klow price hike is insane. Used to be 178

                        N Offline
                        N Offline
                        Nuncles
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @Randy $178 sounds more reasonable. At 400 plus dollars, those kits just push me towards the more grey vendors and group buys. The greater cost only pushes people to greater risks in my opinion. At least it does for me.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • N Nuncles

                          @vpeptides So what are the true downsides to 97% instead of 99%? Just a weaker product (less bang for your buck), failure in the lypholization process, or something else?

                          vpepsV Online
                          vpepsV Online
                          vpeps
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @Nuncles That means these 2% of the AUC on HPLC chart belong not to Tesamorelin but to something else, maybe a broken chain or a different peptide. Who knows, they don't show us peasants the charts. But you can't also tell what is it from HPLC chart, you may guess something from LC-MS charts (or whatever they use for identity), but they don't show it either.

                          attentiion is all you need

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • N Nuncles

                            @vpeptides So what are the true downsides to 97% instead of 99%? Just a weaker product (less bang for your buck), failure in the lypholization process, or something else?

                            S Online
                            S Online
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                            #53

                            @Nuncles anaphylactic response risk increases with less purity. It’s probably fine in most people but those who are sensitive can have a response to the impurities. Also less actual peptide.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • N Offline
                              N Offline
                              Nuncles
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @steve @vpeptides Thanks for the education. Where, or which process, does this "other 2%" most likely come from? Any educated guesses of the most likely place/cause? I don't have a complete understanding of how peptides are created and the process it takes to get to us, but I'm trying to somewhat fill in the blanks.

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N Nuncles

                                @steve @vpeptides Thanks for the education. Where, or which process, does this "other 2%" most likely come from? Any educated guesses of the most likely place/cause? I don't have a complete understanding of how peptides are created and the process it takes to get to us, but I'm trying to somewhat fill in the blanks.

                                S Online
                                S Online
                                Stevepep
                                wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                #55

                                @Nuncles if it’s Nexaph it’s likely degradation. Could be moisture or salt. That’s a guess because it could be anything like a breakdown in the chain, another peptide etc. I am familiar with the nutraceutical space so I know the process. We don’t get enough info on the COA to really make that determination because they don’t show the compounds individually

                                vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • S Stevepep

                                  @Nuncles if it’s Nexaph it’s likely degradation. Could be moisture or salt. That’s a guess because it could be anything like a breakdown in the chain, another peptide etc. I am familiar with the nutraceutical space so I know the process. We don’t get enough info on the COA to really make that determination because they don’t show the compounds individually

                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpepsV Online
                                  vpeps
                                  wrote on last edited by vpeps
                                  #56

                                  @Stevepep actually Freedom COA shows MS chart, here what it is, and it is not a full intact Tesa molecule, it's a contaminant. Freedom also identifies Histidine spike but it is ignored, and its m/z doesn't match these levels.

                                  0ffa5b79-9310-44eb-844a-e9aeadf4d13b-image.jpeg

                                  AI guesses it can be Phenylalanine or another source-induced breakdown product of Tesamorelin. It could even be created by the measurement operation itself.

                                  attentiion is all you need

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • vpepsV vpeps

                                    @Stevepep actually Freedom COA shows MS chart, here what it is, and it is not a full intact Tesa molecule, it's a contaminant. Freedom also identifies Histidine spike but it is ignored, and its m/z doesn't match these levels.

                                    0ffa5b79-9310-44eb-844a-e9aeadf4d13b-image.jpeg

                                    AI guesses it can be Phenylalanine or another source-induced breakdown product of Tesamorelin. It could even be created by the measurement operation itself.

                                    S Online
                                    S Online
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                    #57

                                    @vpeptides to be honest I have zero faith in the ms chart from freedom they identified the purity over 99pct but it is a side chain so who knows

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • C Commander

                                      I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                                      M Offline
                                      M Offline
                                      michellefouch
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @Commander said:

                                      I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                                      We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

                                      C ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M michellefouch

                                        @Commander said:

                                        I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                                        We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

                                        C Offline
                                        C Offline
                                        Commander
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @michellefouch said:

                                        @Commander said:

                                        I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                                        We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

                                        That sucks. And Nexaph’s KLOW is expensive. But remember , anyone selling peptides is Grey. You just have domestic grey and Chinese Grey. The difference is how fast you get it and if you can pay with credit car or just crypto.

                                        My guess (and in this space everything is just a guess) is that we will start to see domestic vendors start to only take crypto soon. Elli is coming down hard on people selling peptides and one of the ways they do it, is going after the merchant service providers. So eventually they will not be able to take credit cards…

                                        Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                        S ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
                                        3
                                        • C Commander

                                          @michellefouch said:

                                          @Commander said:

                                          I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

                                          We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

                                          That sucks. And Nexaph’s KLOW is expensive. But remember , anyone selling peptides is Grey. You just have domestic grey and Chinese Grey. The difference is how fast you get it and if you can pay with credit car or just crypto.

                                          My guess (and in this space everything is just a guess) is that we will start to see domestic vendors start to only take crypto soon. Elli is coming down hard on people selling peptides and one of the ways they do it, is going after the merchant service providers. So eventually they will not be able to take credit cards…

                                          S Online
                                          S Online
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                          #60

                                          @Commander nexaph does manufacture in the US so there is that distinction. I see this as important as they can control batches accurately with caps and crimps and batch numbers. To me it’s the biggest selling point because you have the best chance of getting what you ordered. Like @randy says it’s the easy button no worries. The downside is the cost, it’s more than true grey.

                                          I think Nexaph starts going to 15pct off for crypto and 5 for bank payments. The processing fees have apparently gone up to 9pct with a large hold back.

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups