Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Nexaph reliability?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Nexaph reliability?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
66 Posts 25 Posters 5.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C Commander

    @michellefouch said:

    @Commander said:

    I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

    We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

    That sucks. And Nexaph’s KLOW is expensive. But remember , anyone selling peptides is Grey. You just have domestic grey and Chinese Grey. The difference is how fast you get it and if you can pay with credit car or just crypto.

    My guess (and in this space everything is just a guess) is that we will start to see domestic vendors start to only take crypto soon. Elli is coming down hard on people selling peptides and one of the ways they do it, is going after the merchant service providers. So eventually they will not be able to take credit cards…

    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCatR Offline
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @Commander TBH, given what I have seen in the 2A space, I am surprised that the government stooges paid for by big pharma(i.e. the Senate) haven’t tried to debank peptide sellers sooner. I assume it’s because it isn’t as easy to identify a peptide vendor as it is a firearms and related items vendor.

    My state has convinced most sellers in the 2A space to refuse to ship here even when it is perfectly legal to do so simply because the threat of a lawsuit would bankrupt most small companies. Similarly, most vendors won’t ship ‘diabetes supplies’ here either, which is why there are a bunch of threads about finding syringes and needles.

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • M michellefouch

      @Commander said:

      I wish Nexaph had lower prices… They were not too bad before that price jump, still not as cheap as the other grey market suppliers but reasonable enough where it was a good place for people to go buy 1 or 2 kits at a time from. But $468 for a kit of KLOW, who could really afford that, not me I don’t have that kind of cash...

      We gave in and ordered the KLOW from them but disappointed when we checked the COA that the gku-cu is lower than it should be and the copper was well below most. Hopefully it still has enough in it to help. Thankfully we got it when they did the extra 15% off....still pricey though.

      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      @michellefouch I know it isn’t always ideal, but you can try to wait until the COA is out before buying to make sure the mix works for you. I know this sometimes means the batch will sell out prior to that. I am a bit more flexible on blends like KLOW, but I also haven’t gotten a batch that hasn’t been at least 10-15% overfilled yet. The ‘worst’ I’ve gotten was right at label strength.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

        @michellefouch I know it isn’t always ideal, but you can try to wait until the COA is out before buying to make sure the mix works for you. I know this sometimes means the batch will sell out prior to that. I am a bit more flexible on blends like KLOW, but I also haven’t gotten a batch that hasn’t been at least 10-15% overfilled yet. The ‘worst’ I’ve gotten was right at label strength.

        M Offline
        M Offline
        michellefouch
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @ResearchCat sigh I should have waited but everything else we've purchased from them was overfilled so just went for it. Thankfully it isn't way off..... GHK-Cu tested at GHK 43.32 Cu 6.02 & GHK 42.98 CU 5.79 & GHK 42.29 Cu 5.85. All the other tested between 11.3 and 11.94. Live a learn. On a positive note it won't sting as much.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          That might be the batch I just got. I haven’t opened it yet to check the COA. This is the first time I have ever seen or noticed the GHK and Cu broken into two separate amounts.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            @Commander nexaph does manufacture in the US so there is that distinction. I see this as important as they can control batches accurately with caps and crimps and batch numbers. To me it’s the biggest selling point because you have the best chance of getting what you ordered. Like @randy says it’s the easy button no worries. The downside is the cost, it’s more than true grey.

            I think Nexaph starts going to 15pct off for crypto and 5 for bank payments. The processing fees have apparently gone up to 9pct with a large hold back.

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Superpep
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @Stevepep wrong. They do not manufacture in the U.S. They lyopholize. They source all the raw powder from China and then lyopholize it here in the U.S

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S Superpep

              @Stevepep wrong. They do not manufacture in the U.S. They lyopholize. They source all the raw powder from China and then lyopholize it here in the U.S

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @Superpep Not sure whats wrong. They actually are owned by the company supplying the raws so they source from themselves and then they complete the manufacturing process by freeze drying and batch control, which occurs here on US soil. So once again, not sure what was wrong. The actual point was they have control over batches, so the COA's are meaningful as they relate to an actual batch with cap colors and crimps which THEY CONTROL without relying on a factory in China. Hope that cleared that up for ya

              1 Reply Last reply
              5
              • vpepsV vpeps referenced this topic

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • World
              • Users
              • Groups