Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Buying "local" vs China Direct
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Buying "local" vs China Direct

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
42 Posts 15 Posters 2.4k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Randy

    @montemontemayor Happy you're here!

    Just want to be clear on something. Because a vendor is on the website does not mean they're a good vendor.

    I second what others have said about nexaph.

    I may have ordered successfully from China countless times but I can tell you it's getting harder and harder and the quality is going down.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Randy Jeff this peptegridy buy is out of turkey I have no idea what to think do you? My business partner is ordering peptides from India I am taking the wait and see approach on that. It’s not just China anymore

    1 Reply Last reply
    -2
    • quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      Looking at echemi makes me really wonder if this entire industry is a inside joke im not in on. That being said.

      eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

        Looking at echemi makes me really wonder if this entire industry is a inside joke im not in on. That being said.

        eurouserE Offline
        eurouserE Offline
        eurouser
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        @quicksilver80 is echemi legit? as in, has anyone tried and confirmed ordering through that route? i wonder if is this where the wholesalers get their stuff so cheap

        quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • eurouserE eurouser

          @quicksilver80 is echemi legit? as in, has anyone tried and confirmed ordering through that route? i wonder if is this where the wholesalers get their stuff so cheap

          quicksilver80Q Offline
          quicksilver80Q Offline
          quicksilver80
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @eurouser ive never got a solid answer from anyone else. So i have no idea. Atx at 8 a kilo seems attractive though lol

          eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T Offline
            T Offline
            tylerbrooks
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            Have you looked into Ion peptide? I have using them for a while now and they are one of best vendors i have seen so far.

            eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
            -2
            • M Offline
              M Offline
              mikebricker
              wrote on last edited by mikebricker
              #26

              I’ve had good luck the past 6 months with Yuansense Tech. The boxes come with a MFG and Expiry dates. You can trace back to the Janoshik COA they link to. That’s for a bit of peace of mind, but I still send one of each “lot” to Krause Analytical for confirmation. I don’t do the 3 vials like Nexaph or the 8 vials like Southern Aminos. But one per actual lot, usually no more than 20 or 30 vials (2 or 3 boxes) lets me know ID, Purity, fill mg, and Endo. For 20mg Tirz with 3 boxes it works out to about $16 per vial. Not cheap, but about 3/5 Nexaph and 1/5 of SA.

              S eurouserE 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • M mikebricker

                I’ve had good luck the past 6 months with Yuansense Tech. The boxes come with a MFG and Expiry dates. You can trace back to the Janoshik COA they link to. That’s for a bit of peace of mind, but I still send one of each “lot” to Krause Analytical for confirmation. I don’t do the 3 vials like Nexaph or the 8 vials like Southern Aminos. But one per actual lot, usually no more than 20 or 30 vials (2 or 3 boxes) lets me know ID, Purity, fill mg, and Endo. For 20mg Tirz with 3 boxes it works out to about $16 per vial. Not cheap, but about 3/5 Nexaph and 1/5 of SA.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                @mikebricker Is Krause doing endo from the same vial used for ID, purity, and content? Am I reading that right?

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Stevepep

                  @mikebricker Is Krause doing endo from the same vial used for ID, purity, and content? Am I reading that right?

                  M Offline
                  M Offline
                  mikebricker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stevepep Yes. They told me they did not require a separate vial for Endo. Is that not kosher technically? Not knowledgeable in this area, just a Nuclear Engineer.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M mikebricker

                    @Stevepep Yes. They told me they did not require a separate vial for Endo. Is that not kosher technically? Not knowledgeable in this area, just a Nuclear Engineer.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                    #29

                    @mikebricker nuclear engineer, that's cool. The standard is typically to use a separate vial in a clean room to test for endotoxins so you don't get a false positive or negative. You try to keep the samples separate so they don't get contaminated. Endotoxin testing is tricky. I test for the usual plus sterility for this reason. I have never used Krause. I assume you use them through Finnrick. Jansoshik covered this a little bit in a video and I think said they use seperate vials for heavy metals, Sterility and endotoxins. I think one for each

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                      @eurouser ive never got a solid answer from anyone else. So i have no idea. Atx at 8 a kilo seems attractive though lol

                      eurouserE Offline
                      eurouserE Offline
                      eurouser
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T tylerbrooks

                        Have you looked into Ion peptide? I have using them for a while now and they are one of best vendors i have seen so far.

                        eurouserE Offline
                        eurouserE Offline
                        eurouser
                        Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @tylerbrooks its blocking any access to the site on my end, regardless of which VPN location i use or no VPN at all. Not sure if its just on my end.

                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M mikebricker

                          I’ve had good luck the past 6 months with Yuansense Tech. The boxes come with a MFG and Expiry dates. You can trace back to the Janoshik COA they link to. That’s for a bit of peace of mind, but I still send one of each “lot” to Krause Analytical for confirmation. I don’t do the 3 vials like Nexaph or the 8 vials like Southern Aminos. But one per actual lot, usually no more than 20 or 30 vials (2 or 3 boxes) lets me know ID, Purity, fill mg, and Endo. For 20mg Tirz with 3 boxes it works out to about $16 per vial. Not cheap, but about 3/5 Nexaph and 1/5 of SA.

                          eurouserE Offline
                          eurouserE Offline
                          eurouser
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by eurouser
                          #32

                          @mikebricker are their prices (on the name(.)com site) per vial or per kit of 10 vials? cause i checked 30mg Reta and its 205 dollars, which is very high price compared to buying kits.

                          M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • eurouserE eurouser

                            @mikebricker are their prices (on the name(.)com site) per vial or per kit of 10 vials? cause i checked 30mg Reta and its 205 dollars, which is very high price compared to buying kits.

                            M Offline
                            M Offline
                            mikebricker
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            @eurouser They are kits of ten vials.

                            eurouserE 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Stevepep

                              @mikebricker nuclear engineer, that's cool. The standard is typically to use a separate vial in a clean room to test for endotoxins so you don't get a false positive or negative. You try to keep the samples separate so they don't get contaminated. Endotoxin testing is tricky. I test for the usual plus sterility for this reason. I have never used Krause. I assume you use them through Finnrick. Jansoshik covered this a little bit in a video and I think said they use seperate vials for heavy metals, Sterility and endotoxins. I think one for each

                              M Offline
                              M Offline
                              mikebricker
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @Stevepep Not through Finnrick. IMHO Finnrick is a joke. I go through Krause directly. Easy to work with, and very good pricing.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M montemontemayor

                                @derekg1 said:

                                Have you looked at Nexaph? They are a good middle ground with COAs and no need for bitcoin. At least for now on my bulk stuff I'm using them instead of full grey market.

                                Yes, I bought some KPV from them but TBH, I was sort of off put because I got a box w the barcode but the vials had no stickers whatsoever. Is that normal? a518bd83-51a3-4d33-9b0a-9c16de186527-image.jpeg

                                C Offline
                                C Offline
                                Canineriot
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                @montemontemayor That is standard across most vendors when buying kits.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • M mikebricker

                                  @eurouser They are kits of ten vials.

                                  eurouserE Offline
                                  eurouserE Offline
                                  eurouser
                                  Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @mikebricker thank you. It would be cool if they made it clearer on their website
                                  yuansensetech.com but i'll take your word for it. Appreciate the info.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D derekg1

                                    Have you looked at Nexaph? They are a good middle ground with COAs and no need for bitcoin. At least for now on my bulk stuff I'm using them instead of full grey market.

                                    pep_researcherP Offline
                                    pep_researcherP Offline
                                    pep_researcher
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @derekg1 said:

                                    no need for bitcoin

                                    @montemontemayor Oh although if you want discount, Nexaph has an option to use BTC. So I agree they are a great middle ground.

                                    I knew about them even before my first RUO from Glp1forum and some Reddit posts, but Peptide Critic brought more clarity and trust.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • C Commander

                                      @ResearchCat
                                      I am sending out for testing myself. I want test from the product that I actually receive. People put WAY to much trust in those group 3rd party testing… How do you know the person the sent it in has the same batch as you? The vendors use the same caps over multiple batches. Group testing cannot be trusted in my opinion.
                                      I buy in somewhat bulk. I bought 20 Kits of Reta 20mg to get bulk pricing, but only 14 were for me, my friend took 5 and one kit we sent out to 5 different labs for testing so we could evaluate the labs. Everything else I try to buy 10 kits at a time or if my friend wants the same thing we split it and buy like 12 kits (6 each). But after I figured out how much I was really using a year, I have to step it up and buy at least 10 kits or more at a time just for me and my wife.

                                      pep_researcherP Offline
                                      pep_researcherP Offline
                                      pep_researcher
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Commander I actually love and appreciate your skepticism and DIY approach, just that I'm quite lazy and spoilt by Amazon Prime readymade culture.

                                      But one day when I'm ready to put in the time and effort to buy bulk and save money while ensuring safety, I will ping you for guidance. 🙂

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • quicksilver80Q Offline
                                        quicksilver80Q Offline
                                        quicksilver80
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39
                                        This post is deleted!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          derekg1
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          Studzpeptides has great prices as well and stackable coupons. And like nexaph there is a nice btc discount.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups