Reta doomsday
-
@Neil-McCauley The chain is longer, but it's not that difficult. I was in a similar business. There is nothing special about this process. The point is there is no secret sauce; it can be replicated by any factory with the right equipment and facilities. In fact, it has been replicated without even the right facilities. Its why its so cheap
The chain is the same, 39 animo acid sequence. The process down the line in each step is much more complicated for Reta versus Tirz. Each receptor binding mechanism makes the entire process more difficult. Reta being 3 versus Tirz being 2 means the entire synthesis is harder. You're going to have much more yield loss and purity targets are harder to achieve.
The major reason why it's cheap is popularity. There is just so much more product in the market versus Tirz and economic supply and demand forces are at play. Reta should cost much, much more than Tirz - its significantly more difficult to manufacture.
That's great for all of us really. Hopefully it stays that way.
@Neil-McCauley
The fact that Retatrutide binds to three receptors while Tirzepatide binds to two has zero structural bearing on solid-phase peptide synthesis.
However, Retatrutide is indeed a difficult peptide to synthesize at high purity levels, and it suffers from lower yields compared to Tirzepatide. However, this is due to the specific details of its steric hindrance and side-chain lipidation, not receptor counts. -
Derick has a Free Skool group that you can’t join any longer, unless someone specifically invites you. You cannot find it under the search bar. He has a paid group which I do not belong to. I am pretty much stopped going to any of the Skool groups after I found this site
pretty much stopped going to any of the Skool groups after I found this site
Bingo! Same here. I knew about Peptide Critic for a long time due to Jeff's YouTube videos but it took me a while to find that there's a much vibrant community.
Once I started reading here, I started finding those Skool groups like bunch of amateurs.

I said this before, this community is like a fight club discuss testing labs, vendors, greys critically, post about new vendor finds, regardless of vendors with affiliate codes for Jeff. This is a forum for RUO veterans and adults.
Those Skool groups are like bunch of lame rom-coms of forum admins and their vendors, and nowadays a lot of AI generated post dumps.

-
@EXTROPIAN yep I've hot 310 mg tirz stocked up
-
@Neil-McCauley The chain is longer, but it's not that difficult. I was in a similar business. There is nothing special about this process. The point is there is no secret sauce; it can be replicated by any factory with the right equipment and facilities. In fact, it has been replicated without even the right facilities. Its why its so cheap
The chain is the same, 39 animo acid sequence. The process down the line in each step is much more complicated for Reta versus Tirz. Each receptor binding mechanism makes the entire process more difficult. Reta being 3 versus Tirz being 2 means the entire synthesis is harder. You're going to have much more yield loss and purity targets are harder to achieve.
The major reason why it's cheap is popularity. There is just so much more product in the market versus Tirz and economic supply and demand forces are at play. Reta should cost much, much more than Tirz - its significantly more difficult to manufacture.
That's great for all of us really. Hopefully it stays that way.
@Neil-McCauley by the chain I mean they have to use for lack of a better term pieces, smaller fragments of the chain to bind them and keep them from breaking apart. Reta has a more let’s say flimsy chain but these factories have it down and have developed an easily duplicated process. There isn’t anything special is the point with the right equipment and chemical engineering it’s a super easy process. The purity can break down far easier than other peptides this is true but it’s really not that complicated no matter what AI finds on the internet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login