Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Reta doomsday
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Reta doomsday

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
105 Posts 31 Posters 5.8k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M ManicXmedic

    @Stevepep said:

    @pep_researcher It's not a secret that RFK is no fan of vaccines and Pharma. Trump has gone after Pfizer to release all of the COVID records, which they haven't done. They are just not going to bow down to Pharma; we may not have that in two years. Right now, the regulators aren't going to play along. Now if it's defense than different story. Like drones

    If trump is the secret special access patient that is getting reta from Lilly I'd imagine he'd try to stay on friendly terms with them. He's a nut job when it comes to vaccines sure, but he's not averse to giving favors to any company or government that will advantage him including pharma imo

    S Offline
    S Offline
    Stevepep
    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
    #61

    @ManicXmedic I really don’t want to make this political that wasn’t my intention. I think the secret lily access has been debunked 1000 times over. It’s pretty clear this group is not owned by pharma. The last group banned peptide compounding this group just approved a bunch of them and it looks like there is more to come. Not just that but they have been open to micro dosing for ptsd etc. the one thing pharma doesn’t want is a healthy population that for sure pissed them off allowing those peptides to be compounded. They have an ax to grind over Covid where the vaccines failed to prevent people from getting the virus as promised and the story changed endlessly. Trump went all in with pharma and and got burned during covid we all know how he reacts to these things. In this case it’s good for us

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • W Offline
      W Offline
      WowwyZowwy
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      As popular as they have become, I believe we’re still in the infancy stage of GLP-1s and the like. Even though a lot of people use them now, I personally believe that they’ll say 90% of the population should be on them (I might actually agree). That would be money unseen by any pharma company EVER! They also have crazy deep pockets. I wouldn’t be surprised if they engage in the Tom and Jerry anyways and start buying up the Chinese API’s. Me? I’m going @commander and stocking up!

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • W WowwyZowwy

        As popular as they have become, I believe we’re still in the infancy stage of GLP-1s and the like. Even though a lot of people use them now, I personally believe that they’ll say 90% of the population should be on them (I might actually agree). That would be money unseen by any pharma company EVER! They also have crazy deep pockets. I wouldn’t be surprised if they engage in the Tom and Jerry anyways and start buying up the Chinese API’s. Me? I’m going @commander and stocking up!

        S Offline
        S Offline
        Stevepep
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @WowwyZowwy 99pct of the population can’t afford it. Insurance won’t pay for it. 70pct of the claims are denied. About 20 pct of the population can afford it in the US: that leaves the grey market for everyone else if there is a market someone will fill it. It’s just math

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIANE Offline
          EXTROPIAN
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          The Reta control continues
          https://youtu.be/wG6vuwuX-xI?is=odweRoSc54cEC8Uw

          2M

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            The Reta control continues
            https://youtu.be/wG6vuwuX-xI?is=odweRoSc54cEC8Uw

            S Offline
            S Offline
            Stevepep
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @EXTROPIAN blah blah blah

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCatR Online
              ResearchCat
              wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
              #66

              So the takeaway here should be that every peptide channel you are on is being monitored, likely including this one, and that they are probably introducing contaminated peptides into the market in order to justify a crackdown, which combined with people taking way too much, gives them what they need.

              I’ve had a fun week, which, without going into details, I can tell you has only further undermined what little confidence or trust I have in any and all doctors. So yes, I trust Jenny on Telegram more than I trust my army of Harvard educated doctors, who seem heavily invested in giving me expensive treatments and prescribing meds based on 50 year old regimens instead of what every T clinic and telehealth company in the world is doing.

              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              5
              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                So the takeaway here should be that every peptide channel you are on is being monitored, likely including this one, and that they are probably introducing contaminated peptides into the market in order to justify a crackdown, which combined with people taking way too much, gives them what they need.

                I’ve had a fun week, which, without going into details, I can tell you has only further undermined what little confidence or trust I have in any and all doctors. So yes, I trust Jenny on Telegram more than I trust my army of Harvard educated doctors, who seem heavily invested in giving me expensive treatments and prescribing meds based on 50 year old regimens instead of what every T clinic and telehealth company in the world is doing.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                @ResearchCat the take away from that YouTube video is views. Reta is cheaper and more available than ever

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  Yeah, there was no new information in that video. Just the same fearmongering as everywhere else.

                  There is a well known phenomenon wrt social media where the more times you hear something, the more likely you are to believe it(that is true generally…), but the vast majority of the content comes from 2% of creators and everything else is copycats and re-tweeters, so almost everything you see or read is coming from one source, with everyone else clout-chasing for views or attention.

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                    Yeah, there was no new information in that video. Just the same fearmongering as everywhere else.

                    There is a well known phenomenon wrt social media where the more times you hear something, the more likely you are to believe it(that is true generally…), but the vast majority of the content comes from 2% of creators and everything else is copycats and re-tweeters, so almost everything you see or read is coming from one source, with everyone else clout-chasing for views or attention.

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @ResearchCat it’s all old stuff that had zero impact. It gets posted and the guy who used AI to create the video gets views because there are over 16,000 people on here and then he gets his YouTube payment and it just continues. It probably helped crush for their pre sale that will sell out no matter who they use for testing in an hour now.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      We aren’t going to prevent Lilly from making their money they are getting exactly what they wanted out of this it’s called fear mongering. They are driving up interest which puts pressure on insurance companies to cover more of the population. The vast majority can’t afford the cash pay option, they know insurance is the key. This really isn’t that hard. The market we play in keeps getting more competitive and prices have been trending down. I just bought Reta 60 on airdrop, bought Reta 30 from peotegridy for $95 these prices are unheard of. Look at Crush’s presale on Reta. Nexaph has a 25pct off sale as I write this. We just need to bring logic into the equation and look at the market after the Lilly law suits and threats it’s a big fat nothing. That being said I bet people are buying like a hurricane is coming and there will be no bottled water.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • C Commander

                        @montemontemayor said:

                        @EXTROPIAN said:

                        Just to play it safe. Time to stock up.

                        Thats exactly what i did. I grabbed about a year of stock, and I dont even take it yet. I am planning on starting in Sept but just wanted a little stock just in case. 🙂

                        If you have the funds,I would buy 2 more years worth, better safe than sorry….
                        Even if we are still able to get it, the price will defiantly be going up

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        @Commander the crazy thing is the prices have gone down. We both see this in the grey market. There are more group buys and drops than ever. Even the us warehouse stuff is cheap. Now crush and Nexaph doing massive sales. I haven’t seen Reta this cheap in a long time. It’s being mass produced because the market is buying it up like drunken sailors and hoarding and all these vendors want in. Everyday we see a new supplier and new factories opening up all over the world it’s not just China anymore. It’s one of the easiest peptides to source right now.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • pep_researcherP Offline
                          pep_researcherP Offline
                          pep_researcher
                          wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
                          #72

                          Conspiracy theory here — wonder if any Lilly exec's actually run their own RUO companies, say through family or friends owning stocks on them. And on the side push these fears to drive up sales. I bet we need to investigate the same about FDA officials too.

                          It's a lot easier for Lilly exec's and FDA officials to earn through RUO businesses than through insurance PBM deals.

                          Follow the money. 😂

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIANE Offline
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                            #73

                            The U.S. healthcare system takes in and spends trillions each year. I believe Reta is just the beginning. How much has the medical system lost from peptides to date? I personally stopped using all their medication. I hardly ever have the need for Doc or any specialist. I believe there is more to regulating/control of peptides. There is some truth to their agenda. Fat loss is just one of the result to what Reta is really doing.
                            If not all, today's diseases start with some kind of metabolic failure. Then it snowballs to some kind of compartMENTALized desease. If you/we were systematically being poisoned what would you do? Well do that.

                            2M

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                              The U.S. healthcare system takes in and spends trillions each year. I believe Reta is just the beginning. How much has the medical system lost from peptides to date? I personally stopped using all their medication. I hardly ever have the need for Doc or any specialist. I believe there is more to regulating/control of peptides. There is some truth to their agenda. Fat loss is just one of the result to what Reta is really doing.
                              If not all, today's diseases start with some kind of metabolic failure. Then it snowballs to some kind of compartMENTALized desease. If you/we were systematically being poisoned what would you do? Well do that.

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                              #74

                              @EXTROPIAN Lost you mean made. My Dr has his own compounding pharmacy, and half his patients are on Terz. They come in monthly, and it's not that expensive. Basically, if the patient needs something special om top of the standard Terz, say vitamin B, then you can compound it today. I talk to him all the time; he has never made the type of money he is making due to peptides. It's 4x compared to years ago.

                              Your N-1 is because you are in the grey market; the vast majority of the population has no clue it even exists. Think about it: there are 16k people on one of the most popular peptide forums there is. They have no clue. So they ask their PCP, and these guys/girls are cleaning up.

                              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Stevepep

                                @EXTROPIAN Lost you mean made. My Dr has his own compounding pharmacy, and half his patients are on Terz. They come in monthly, and it's not that expensive. Basically, if the patient needs something special om top of the standard Terz, say vitamin B, then you can compound it today. I talk to him all the time; he has never made the type of money he is making due to peptides. It's 4x compared to years ago.

                                Your N-1 is because you are in the grey market; the vast majority of the population has no clue it even exists. Think about it: there are 16k people on one of the most popular peptide forums there is. They have no clue. So they ask their PCP, and these guys/girls are cleaning up.

                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #75

                                @Stevepep Well it is a shift and its about controlling it for sure. But yes they are taking a loss right now because it doesn't fit the Rockafeller Medical business model. Control it before it goes mainstream. Maybe that is why they taking their time approving them. They need their system in place and it isnt going to be cheap.

                                2M

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  @Stevepep Well it is a shift and its about controlling it for sure. But yes they are taking a loss right now because it doesn't fit the Rockafeller Medical business model. Control it before it goes mainstream. Maybe that is why they taking their time approving them. They need their system in place and it isnt going to be cheap.

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Stevepep
                                  wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                  #76

                                  @EXTROPIAN The issue is that there is nothing proprietary; any factory with the equipment can make any of these peptides. It's just Amino acids sequenced in a chain bound to salt. It couldn't be simpler to make. There is no secret sauce, so you can't stop it. That's the reason for the publicity stunt: they know they can't control the manufacturing of it, so they are arguing they have IP, which is a tough argument, and the Attorneys have simply instructed the vendors to change the name. The testing services are now being pushed to call the substance those names instead of Retatrutide, which is copyrighted. Next up, someone will add CJC1295 or something else to it.

                                  N 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIANE Offline
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #77

                                    Here is a decent chat.
                                    https://youtu.be/K3N5zP344SQ?is=cNNfYomeVWNw053B

                                    2M

                                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                      Here is a decent chat.
                                      https://youtu.be/K3N5zP344SQ?is=cNNfYomeVWNw053B

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                      #78

                                      @EXTROPIAN Did these kids graduate from high school yet, lol. I did have it on in the background and the stuff on UB251 coming out soon was interesting. That may crush Reta and the drug companies have no rights in Asia. Also, the stuff on the free trade zones that's already happening: no taxes and super easy imports.

                                      EXTROPIANE BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @EXTROPIAN Did these kids graduate from high school yet, lol. I did have it on in the background and the stuff on UB251 coming out soon was interesting. That may crush Reta and the drug companies have no rights in Asia. Also, the stuff on the free trade zones that's already happening: no taxes and super easy imports.

                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIAN
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @Stevepep I'm 55 and find them very informative.

                                        2M

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                          @Stevepep I'm 55 and find them very informative.

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                                          #80

                                          @EXTROPIAN I thought it was good as well. You watch a lot of youtube lol. Keep them coming

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups