Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Reta doomsday
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Reta doomsday

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
105 Posts 31 Posters 5.8k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #81

    I just play them in the background like all my music, audiobooks.....

    2M

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S Stevepep

      @EXTROPIAN The issue is that there is nothing proprietary; any factory with the equipment can make any of these peptides. It's just Amino acids sequenced in a chain bound to salt. It couldn't be simpler to make. There is no secret sauce, so you can't stop it. That's the reason for the publicity stunt: they know they can't control the manufacturing of it, so they are arguing they have IP, which is a tough argument, and the Attorneys have simply instructed the vendors to change the name. The testing services are now being pushed to call the substance those names instead of Retatrutide, which is copyrighted. Next up, someone will add CJC1295 or something else to it.

      N Offline
      N Offline
      Neil McCauley
      wrote on last edited by
      #82

      @Stevepep said:

      @EXTROPIAN The issue is that there is nothing proprietary; any factory with the equipment can make any of these peptides. It's just Amino acids sequenced in a chain bound to salt. It couldn't be simpler to make. There is no secret sauce, so you can't stop it.

      Retatrutide is on hard mode compared to Tirzepatide and many other common peptides. Every step of the way Reta has a much more difficult process in the manufacturing complexity and the synthesis process is just on a whole different level than any other GLP.

      Same can be said comparing Tesamorelin to other GHRH peptides.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NewenoughN Offline
        NewenoughN Offline
        Newenough
        wrote on last edited by
        #83

        This guy is a fear mongering shit bag, just trying to get people into his skool through fear tactics and FOMO. I read the "FDA New Alert". It didn't mention Reta at all! It only added Orforgilipron (Foundayo oral GLPs drug) to the Green list. What an ass....

        pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • S Stevepep

          @EXTROPIAN Did these kids graduate from high school yet, lol. I did have it on in the background and the stuff on UB251 coming out soon was interesting. That may crush Reta and the drug companies have no rights in Asia. Also, the stuff on the free trade zones that's already happening: no taxes and super easy imports.

          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKindB Online
          BeeKind
          wrote on last edited by BeeKind
          #84

          @Stevepep Derek from this video runs another peptide pricing index page I use to shop sales and look at reviews.

          Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • NewenoughN Newenough

            This guy is a fear mongering shit bag, just trying to get people into his skool through fear tactics and FOMO. I read the "FDA New Alert". It didn't mention Reta at all! It only added Orforgilipron (Foundayo oral GLPs drug) to the Green list. What an ass....

            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcherP Offline
            pep_researcher
            wrote on last edited by pep_researcher
            #85

            @Newenough said:

            This guy is a fear mongering shit bag, just trying to get people into his skool

            Kindaa yes. Ironically, while he keeps commenting all this, he maintains silence on stateside US labs that have done sketchy things that Peptide Critic discussed at length for awareness without any bias about forum vendors using them.

            That Skool is more like hero worship forum. He's treated as God and whatever shit he posts, newbs are bowing in front of him like he won a Nobel. He also removes posts critical of him and his favorite vendors.

            I was on that Skool, but stopped going there after I found this forum, which is a lot more mature audience and open discussion.

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • NewenoughN Offline
              NewenoughN Offline
              Newenough
              wrote on last edited by
              #86

              @pep_researcher which forum. I have to see it.

              mmpM pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • NewenoughN Newenough

                @pep_researcher which forum. I have to see it.

                mmpM Online
                mmpM Online
                mmp
                wrote on last edited by
                #87

                @Newenough it's under subscription https://www.skool.com/verified-research-society-9525/about

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NewenoughN Newenough

                  @pep_researcher which forum. I have to see it.

                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcherP Offline
                  pep_researcher
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #88

                  @Newenough

                  @mmp No that's not the one I was referring to. This is different. I was referring to Derek's forum. Isn't that the one referenced in the YouTube video?

                  BeeKindB mmpM 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                    @Newenough

                    @mmp No that's not the one I was referring to. This is different. I was referring to Derek's forum. Isn't that the one referenced in the YouTube video?

                    BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKindB Online
                    BeeKind
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #89

                    @pep_researcher He has a skool too, I think it costs money. I haven't joined it. He may link it on his website

                    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                      @Newenough

                      @mmp No that's not the one I was referring to. This is different. I was referring to Derek's forum. Isn't that the one referenced in the YouTube video?

                      mmpM Online
                      mmpM Online
                      mmp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #90

                      @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                      pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • mmpM mmp

                        @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #91

                        @mmp said:

                        @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                        Yup.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • N Neil McCauley

                          @Stevepep said:

                          @EXTROPIAN The issue is that there is nothing proprietary; any factory with the equipment can make any of these peptides. It's just Amino acids sequenced in a chain bound to salt. It couldn't be simpler to make. There is no secret sauce, so you can't stop it.

                          Retatrutide is on hard mode compared to Tirzepatide and many other common peptides. Every step of the way Reta has a much more difficult process in the manufacturing complexity and the synthesis process is just on a whole different level than any other GLP.

                          Same can be said comparing Tesamorelin to other GHRH peptides.

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stevepep
                          wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                          #92

                          @Neil-McCauley The chain is longer, but it's not that difficult. I was in a similar business. There is nothing special about this process. The point is there is no secret sauce; it can be replicated by any factory with the right equipment and facilities. In fact, it has been replicated without even the right facilities. Its why its so cheap

                          N 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • BeeKindB BeeKind

                            @Stevepep Derek from this video runs another peptide pricing index page I use to shop sales and look at reviews.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stevepep
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #93

                            @BeeKind All these YouTube sleuths have some angle.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #94

                              I am in the wrong business! Unfortunately I am not a good b.s.er. I believe they all mean well. Just capitalizing on a good thing. There are jewels in all there info. Most don't like Dr Trevor Backmeyer but doesn't mean he is wrong on alot of info he shares.

                              2M

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M Offline
                                M Offline
                                MikeMiranda
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #95

                                lol I have enough for a few years Lol

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mmpM mmp

                                  @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                                  pep_researcherP Offline
                                  pep_researcherP Offline
                                  pep_researcher
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #96

                                  @mmp said:

                                  @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                                  I thought the guy closed the forum saying he doesn't want any attention. Can you still subscribe?

                                  BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                    @mmp said:

                                    @pep_researcher this one? https://www.skool.com/research-radar/about

                                    I thought the guy closed the forum saying he doesn't want any attention. Can you still subscribe?

                                    BeeKindB Online
                                    BeeKindB Online
                                    BeeKind
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #97

                                    @pep_researcher you should be able to, he runs contests for his subscribers. I only know because he includes them in his daily emails when he's running them.

                                    Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • NewenoughN Offline
                                      NewenoughN Offline
                                      Newenough
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #98

                                      Which forum is this guy on or have?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @Neil-McCauley The chain is longer, but it's not that difficult. I was in a similar business. There is nothing special about this process. The point is there is no secret sauce; it can be replicated by any factory with the right equipment and facilities. In fact, it has been replicated without even the right facilities. Its why its so cheap

                                        N Offline
                                        N Offline
                                        Neil McCauley
                                        wrote on last edited by Neil McCauley
                                        #99

                                        @Stevepep said:

                                        @Neil-McCauley The chain is longer, but it's not that difficult. I was in a similar business. There is nothing special about this process. The point is there is no secret sauce; it can be replicated by any factory with the right equipment and facilities. In fact, it has been replicated without even the right facilities. Its why its so cheap

                                        The chain is the same, 39 animo acid sequence. The process down the line in each step is much more complicated for Reta versus Tirz. Each receptor binding mechanism makes the entire process more difficult. Reta being 3 versus Tirz being 2 means the entire synthesis is harder. You're going to have much more yield loss and purity targets are harder to achieve.

                                        The major reason why it's cheap is popularity. There is just so much more product in the market versus Tirz and economic supply and demand forces are at play. Reta should cost much, much more than Tirz - its significantly more difficult to manufacture.

                                        That's great for all of us really. Hopefully it stays that way.

                                        vpepsV S 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          jackiee
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #100

                                          Derick has a Free Skool group that you can’t join any longer, unless someone specifically invites you. You cannot find it under the search bar. He has a paid group which I do not belong to. I am pretty much stopped going to any of the Skool groups after I found this site

                                          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups