Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
135 Posts 21 Posters 4.0k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Offline
    N Offline
    Nuncles
    wrote last edited by
    #126

    @commander I had accidentally reconned 2 ss-31 vials with regular bac before I realized my mistake. For me, it was only slightly worse than the sodium chloride.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Nuncles

      A few people that I trust on Telegram (they haven't steered me wrong yet) are swearing by mixing KPV with GHK-CU to avoid ISR. I ordered a kit of KPV to give it a try.

      B Offline
      B Offline
      Blueeyedme
      wrote last edited by Blueeyedme
      #127

      @Nuncles - yep. 5:1 ratio GHK-Cu to KPV which works great for me. Some folks go 5:2. Here is a good video on how to blend them into a single vial/cart.
      https://youtu.be/OGjjVyH50ZM?is=vRF6vM06KeAQeDqy

      N 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • B Offline
        B Offline
        Blueeyedme
        wrote last edited by Blueeyedme
        #128

        Here is a list of Peptides (from GLP1) reportedly compatible with BAC NaCl.

        SS-31
        Tirz
        Sema
        Glutathione
        Tox
        NAD+
        ARA-290
        KPV
        KLOW
        TB4
        NA Semax Amidate
        NA Selank Amidate
        Epitalon
        DSIP
        HCG
        PT-141

        Reportedly Incompatible with BAC NaCl:
        Reta
        GHK-Cu
        CJC
        Ipa
        5-Amino-1Q (Chloride version)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B Blueeyedme

          @Nuncles - yep. 5:1 ratio GHK-Cu to KPV which works great for me. Some folks go 5:2. Here is a good video on how to blend them into a single vial/cart.
          https://youtu.be/OGjjVyH50ZM?is=vRF6vM06KeAQeDqy

          N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote last edited by
          #129

          @Blueeyedme said:

          @Nuncles - yep. 5:1 ratio GHK-Cu to KPV which works great for me. Some folks go 5:2. Here is a good video on how to blend them into a single vial/cart.
          https://youtu.be/OGjjVyH50ZM?is=vRF6vM06KeAQeDqy

          Thanks. That's the exact video I used. Just had a discussion on their TG that this ratio is just as painful to me as the watered down GHK-CU. I will try upping the KPV in the ratio.

          B 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • N Nuncles

            @Blueeyedme said:

            @Nuncles - yep. 5:1 ratio GHK-Cu to KPV which works great for me. Some folks go 5:2. Here is a good video on how to blend them into a single vial/cart.
            https://youtu.be/OGjjVyH50ZM?is=vRF6vM06KeAQeDqy

            Thanks. That's the exact video I used. Just had a discussion on their TG that this ratio is just as painful to me as the watered down GHK-CU. I will try upping the KPV in the ratio.

            B Offline
            B Offline
            Blueeyedme
            wrote last edited by
            #130

            @Nuncles - yeah, itโ€™s a good group. I do like the organizers.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S SkepticJen

              @Eleanor Yep - Ordered last week after reading this thread. Should be here mid week and I'll be ready to make a new MOTS just at the right time, but it'll be another week before I make SS-31 or NAD. All the discussion about buffered vs unbuffered NAD just got me questioning. I'm happy to sacrifice a NAD vial to check if it'll reduce sting, but would love to hear about it before it's time to try. Many thanks in advance!

              E Offline
              E Offline
              Eleanor
              wrote last edited by
              #131

              @SkepticJen said:

              @Eleanor Yep - Ordered last week after reading this thread. Should be here mid week and I'll be ready to make a new MOTS just at the right time, but it'll be another week before I make SS-31 or NAD. All the discussion about buffered vs unbuffered NAD just got me questioning. I'm happy to sacrifice a NAD vial to check if it'll reduce sting, but would love to hear about it before it's time to try. Many thanks in advance!

              It works on SS31, MOTS and on NAD+ buffered; I don't know about NAD unbuffed. reconned them all & works well.

              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • E Eleanor

                @SkepticJen said:

                @Eleanor Yep - Ordered last week after reading this thread. Should be here mid week and I'll be ready to make a new MOTS just at the right time, but it'll be another week before I make SS-31 or NAD. All the discussion about buffered vs unbuffered NAD just got me questioning. I'm happy to sacrifice a NAD vial to check if it'll reduce sting, but would love to hear about it before it's time to try. Many thanks in advance!

                It works on SS31, MOTS and on NAD+ buffered; I don't know about NAD unbuffed. reconned them all & works well.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #132

                @Eleanor Game changer for me and a case of Hospira NACL Bac is $100 at Medex. Someone can explain why it's $285 for Hospira BAC without the addition of NACL.

                E 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • S Stevepep

                  @Eleanor Game changer for me and a case of Hospira NACL Bac is $100 at Medex. Someone can explain why it's $285 for Hospira BAC without the addition of NACL.

                  E Offline
                  E Offline
                  Eleanor
                  wrote last edited by Eleanor
                  #133

                  @Stevepep said:

                  @Eleanor Game changer for me and a case of Hospira NACL Bac is $100 at Medex. Someone can explain why it's $285 for Hospira BAC without the addition of NACL.

                  I just found it for $110. Wonder what the exp date is. Going to get me some anyway. Thank you!

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Offline
                    E Offline
                    Eleanor
                    wrote last edited by Eleanor
                    #134

                    @stevepep Nice find, thank you! Shipping not even $16; put some pep vendors to shame! Tax, shipping, product total $136.59 = ~5.12 per 30ml bottle. I'll frickin take it...and did.

                    Not sure I want to try it on Survo or Cagri, will see.

                    Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote last edited by Eleanor
                      #135

                      @stevepep I should probably put this under vials, and I will, but since I mix 2000+mg NAD at a time, I like this price and they sound sterile, much like Ultra Spec. $9.99 shipping for box of 25.

                      https://www.medicalproductssupplies.com/products/sterile-empty-vials-clear-10ml-1?variant=39790012268638&country=US&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=24133928868&gbraid=0AAAAACiZE_sLp3kk2AolTiKgJIy1DAN_r&gclid=CjwKCAjww-3VBhAcEiwAwUUIuwZClETfZoA4EHoeBTI3eUAayoSkfg7rie1X6p6VsjXvPXy9RqbZCBoC1mIQAvD_BwE

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups