Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Vendor Reviews & Orders
  3. StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vendor Reviews & Orders
reviewklow
32 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BerniF
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a vendor review submitted by BerniF on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This company communicated at every step of the process and the shipping was fast. I've used the product and it appears to be high quality. Prices are right. Very pleased. I will admit that this is a company I was unfamiliar with before Peptide Critic. For me the other reviews are spot on. Great company and I will be back.


    πŸ›’ Shop StudzPeptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on StudzPeptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I like Studz a lot so far. I like the name too; it resonates with me

      J D 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        I like Studz a lot so far. I like the name too; it resonates with me

        J Offline
        J Offline
        Juliano546
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Stevepep I'm still in the dog house over it -8 for trying to spread the good news 🀣

        D S 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • J Juliano546

          @Stevepep I'm still in the dog house over it -8 for trying to spread the good news 🀣

          D Offline
          D Offline
          DocCherie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Juliano546 check your messages

          J 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Stevepep

            I like Studz a lot so far. I like the name too; it resonates with me

            D Offline
            D Offline
            DocCherie
            wrote on last edited by DocCherie
            #5

            @Stevepep Not sure if you knew he named it that because his last name is Studzinski. It's definitely catchy.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              StudzPeptides
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Our last name is indeed studzinski! I love that some people know that, many people talk negative of our company name unfortunately! We appreciate all of you guys so much!

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • J Juliano546

                @Stevepep I'm still in the dog house over it -8 for trying to spread the good news 🀣

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Juliano546 ya they were initially using an unknown lab and then listened to the group on here. I have high hopes for these brothers

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S Offline
                  S Offline
                  StudzPeptides
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  LOL, we always take feedback, can never hurt us

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S StudzPeptides

                    Our last name is indeed studzinski! I love that some people know that, many people talk negative of our company name unfortunately! We appreciate all of you guys so much!

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote on last edited by Stevepep
                    #9

                    @StudzPeptides I did know that from a post a while back. Just messing around keep up the great work. I have 5 other people now ordering from you guys

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      StudzPeptides
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Thank you so much:)

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S StudzPeptides

                        Thank you so much:)

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @StudzPeptides you guys are doing it the right way. I have now placed three orders and keep referring people everyone is happy so far.

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S Stevepep

                          @StudzPeptides you guys are doing it the right way. I have now placed three orders and keep referring people everyone is happy so far.

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          StudzPeptides
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Stevepep LOL this always makes me curious to everyones names

                          Stan DouglasS 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • D Offline
                            D Offline
                            derekg1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            I'm on my second order from you all. Shipping has been great and I really like the picture you include in the shipping notice. I need to get unlazy and post up a review.

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • S StudzPeptides

                              @Stevepep LOL this always makes me curious to everyones names

                              Stan DouglasS Offline
                              Stan DouglasS Offline
                              Stan Douglas
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @StudzPeptides said:

                              this always makes me curious to everyones names

                              Some of us... hide our names in plain site!

                              D 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Stan DouglasS Stan Douglas

                                @StudzPeptides said:

                                this always makes me curious to everyones names

                                Some of us... hide our names in plain site!

                                D Offline
                                D Offline
                                derekg1
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Stan-Douglas said:

                                @StudzPeptides said:

                                this always makes me curious to everyones names

                                Some of us... hide our names in plain site!

                                You must be Dan Stouglas in real life..

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  StudzPeptides
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  LOL he is indeed stan douglas in real life

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D derekg1

                                    I'm on my second order from you all. Shipping has been great and I really like the picture you include in the shipping notice. I need to get unlazy and post up a review.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    StudzPeptides
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @derekg1 this would mean the world for us, would be much appreciates

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S StudzPeptides

                                      @derekg1 this would mean the world for us, would be much appreciates

                                      D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      derekg1
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @StudzPeptides said:

                                      @derekg1 this would mean the world for us, would be much appreciates

                                      I submitted one this morning! Not sure if it’s live yet since I did the verification image process.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        StudzPeptides
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        It is, thank you so much!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D DocCherie

                                          @Juliano546 check your messages

                                          J Offline
                                          J Offline
                                          Juliano546
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @DocCherie Might it let me respond here?? Prime example, My apologies Doc have been attempting a response since you wrote but due to the downvotes I recieved for my opinions about Studz, it has made it to where I cannot respond to DMs.... It hits me with a red lettered "warning" saying I need 0 reputation to respond. I appreciate your message hopefully I'll find my way into good graces here. I was only attempting to relay my successful experience. I am happy to see multiple people have since placed orders and have had similar results as myself. Hope in time that will lead to my vindication. 4th time writing up a response.... Hopefully it will allow this method of messaging to go through....🀞

                                          Mydogdaryl423M S 2 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups