StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication
-
@DocCherie Might it let me respond here?? Prime example, My apologies Doc have been attempting a response since you wrote but due to the downvotes I recieved for my opinions about Studz, it has made it to where I cannot respond to DMs.... It hits me with a red lettered "warning" saying I need 0 reputation to respond. I appreciate your message hopefully I'll find my way into good graces here. I was only attempting to relay my successful experience. I am happy to see multiple people have since placed orders and have had similar results as myself. Hope in time that will lead to my vindication. 4th time writing up a response.... Hopefully it will allow this method of messaging to go through....

@DocCherie Might it let me respond here?? Prime example, My apologies Doc have been attempting a response since you wrote but due to the downvotes I recieved for my opinions about Studz, it has made it to where I cannot respond to DMs.... It hits me with a red lettered "warning" saying I need 0 reputation to respond. I appreciate your message hopefully I'll find my way into good graces here. I was only attempting to relay my successful experience. I am happy to see multiple people have since placed orders and have had similar results as myself. Hope in time that will lead to my vindication. 4th time writing up a response.... Hopefully it will allow this method of messaging to go through....

You know what would get you back in good graces? Write about ANY other subject. ANY OTHER ONE and I would gladly up vote it. We all know how you feel about this vendor. 19 posts prove that. Give us anything else. What's your favorite color? What did you have for breakfast? Something. Anything other than Studz.
-
@DocCherie Might it let me respond here?? Prime example, My apologies Doc have been attempting a response since you wrote but due to the downvotes I recieved for my opinions about Studz, it has made it to where I cannot respond to DMs.... It hits me with a red lettered "warning" saying I need 0 reputation to respond. I appreciate your message hopefully I'll find my way into good graces here. I was only attempting to relay my successful experience. I am happy to see multiple people have since placed orders and have had similar results as myself. Hope in time that will lead to my vindication. 4th time writing up a response.... Hopefully it will allow this method of messaging to go through....

@Juliano546 friendly advice post on something else you seem like a bot.
-
-
-
@StudzPeptides No need for two labs if its a good reliable lab you are just doing a comparative assay. For instance, Nexaph and others will send 3 vials from a batch just for ID, purity, and Content. They do this to show they are consistent with one another. You would be sending additional vials for Heavy Metals, Endotoxins, and Sterility. One for each. The charge for comparison is super cheap, around $50 per vial. Freedom is not one of the reliable labs at the moment. I won't buy a product with a Freedom COA; many on here who are knowledgeable won't because we have seen firsthand wrong results from them.
Here is an example. https://testing.nexaph.com/TES1007182026-21. You will see a Freedom COA and Janoshik COA on 3 separate vials. The Janoshik COA reports purity that is two percent less than Freedom. What we call an honest result. They consistently overstate purity, and we all know it, so we don't believe their results. In this case, at the real purity, most people would pass on this product if it's Freedom; we know the purity level is BS.
-
@Juliano546 friendly advice post on something else you seem like a bot.
@Stevepep Heard and done, now that I can post again. I guess I should have waited to post my experience. I felt the first couple reviews of (dare I say the name)
seemed way to enthusiastic. I went and saw the pricing the coa and them responding openly here and pulled the trigger knowing by using my CC I could chargeback if needed. It was a complete risk on my end and was sweating bullets through out the process, but I'd been paying $3/mg so wasnt going to miss out on $1/mg, hence risking it for the biscuit. When my package actually arrived and everything checked out. I had my chatgpt write up a review, as I am punctuationally challenged... hopefully getting better, as I personally typed this to appear less "bottieeee"
️ I truly wanted to explain my experience in detail to assure others. Guess I over shot the mark there. I also mentioned to follow the general rules of "do your own research" as is commonly said in this space. Also dont want a good source thats running cards to get burnt and stop taking cards would suck for yours truly. All in all I am glad people are coming around and getting great prices for their health journey without risking/waiting on grey. Especially those like me that have the patience threshold of a squirrel with an acorn. -
@juliano546 You crack me up. You just cant help yourself. Comedy at this point.
-
@StudzPeptides In terms of US labs I can see that. AFI you have to email to get them to test, and Kovera is a newcomer who had some early issues. Kovera seems like you guys to have taken things head on and are trying to build a top notch dependable business. In the early stages, there and others can chine in. Trustpoint is well known but pricey.
-
@StudzPeptides In terms of US labs I can see that. AFI you have to email to get them to test, and Kovera is a newcomer who had some early issues. Kovera seems like you guys to have taken things head on and are trying to build a top notch dependable business. In the early stages, there and others can chine in. Trustpoint is well known but pricey.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login