Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
69 Posts 19 Posters 3.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I been on reta for 6mo now. It has exceeded my expectations. From 260lb to 215lb. I shed nearly 20% body fat. Maintained and gained muscle as well. I am on my last dosages. I been doing 2mg and have 4-3mg left. I am going to titrate down to 1mg next week and the last two weeks will be 500mcgs. I believe my foundation is good and have more than enough to support and tune as I go outside of peptides.
    My goal is to see what it takes to come off Reta. If I succeed awesome. If I dont I can continue to taper longer with smaller dosages. But I am going to commit two week or more without it. If I relapse then I hope there is a Reta reset for more weight loss and get shredded. lol

    2M

    bfullerB A 2 Replies Last reply
    12
    • quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80Q Offline
      quicksilver80
      wrote on last edited by quicksilver80
      #2

      Yeah my plan was tapering off slow. Try to get under 2mg so i can maintain on a 10mg kit. Then double the bac and get into mcgs until zero.

      L 1 Reply Last reply
      3
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        I been on reta for 6mo now. It has exceeded my expectations. From 260lb to 215lb. I shed nearly 20% body fat. Maintained and gained muscle as well. I am on my last dosages. I been doing 2mg and have 4-3mg left. I am going to titrate down to 1mg next week and the last two weeks will be 500mcgs. I believe my foundation is good and have more than enough to support and tune as I go outside of peptides.
        My goal is to see what it takes to come off Reta. If I succeed awesome. If I dont I can continue to taper longer with smaller dosages. But I am going to commit two week or more without it. If I relapse then I hope there is a Reta reset for more weight loss and get shredded. lol

        bfullerB Offline
        bfullerB Offline
        bfuller
        wrote on last edited by bfuller
        #3

        @EXTROPIAN Wow those are some impressive numbers congratulations! Good luck on your journey and wishing you all the strength as to not relapse from your retadiction.

        48a65e2d-a819-43d8-9299-09e54bc8a510-image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Great job! I am glad you are hitting your goals and staying healthy. Personally, I am on what I will call a maintenance dose of Tirz, taking -6mg/week, trying more for body recomp than loss at this point.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
            EXTROPIAN
            wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
            #5

            Oh I know I'll be back, reta is awesome. The reason I'm well stocked. But eventually I'll be cycling. This is the beginning. I will note and share my journey as I go. I am taking it for the team! I am also watching out for the reset. If there is one then that means on my next cycle I'll be shredded. So I can't fall short either way.

            2M

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
              #6

              I planned a 60 day break over last winter to coincide with an intense training block. The added calories led to huge gains in every lift. Plus I wanted to see what would happen when I stopped. I went cold turkey which I would not do again. I was eating like a maniac. I gained too much fat but did lose it all and more with the subsequent cut while keeping most of the gains.

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                I planned a 60 day break over last winter to coincide with an intense training block. The added calories led to huge gains in every lift. Plus I wanted to see what would happen when I stopped. I went cold turkey which I would not do again. I was eating like a maniac. I gained too much fat but did lose it all and more with the subsequent cut while keeping most of the gains.

                EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Mydogdaryl423 Somewhere in cold turkey did you do anything or suplimented that might have helped? Beside proteins, fibers, healthy fats and hydration that will stimulate natural glp1 and reveratrol dpp-4 inhibitors, amino acids, Glucomannan... thermogenics...?

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                  Mydogdaryl423M Online
                  Mydogdaryl423
                  wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                  #8

                  Of course not. Lol. The only thing I did was switch to high volume foods to help me stay full longer. This winter I will step down dosage over long period. I am going to extend the time from 60 days to 90-120 and wait 30 days after stopping before pushing the gas pedal on training. The hard training I did while coming off was a huge driver in the increased calorie need. I would probably look into other remedies too as you mentioned. Also its worth noting that Im starting a new training block now so that I can pull back a little as I start this.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • atlas01A Online
                    atlas01A Online
                    atlas01
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Just a heads up… many, many people find that GLPs are less effective or flat out don’t work at all after having been on them previously. The idea of cycling GLPs is so misguided.

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423M Online
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Appreciate the feedback but you and I might have different goals. I can only speak of my own experience. I am not one of those people. I have no need or want to continue on these for the rest of my life and have cycled them multiple times. These have provided me windows to change my relationship with food, start training with regularity, and maintain a calorie deficit to hit goals. I lost 180 pounds. I am not looking to lose any more weight. Im looking to lose fat and gain muscle. Metabolic adaptation happens whenever you are in a prolonged energy deficit. Chronically undereating will not help me to achieve those goals. Lastly as a person who was 380 pounds and obviously had an issue with food addiction I will gladly take a break to make sure my mind hasn't become dependent on the jab.

                      mmpM EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                      3
                      • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Is reta intranasal consider cheating? Reta receptors are located in brain regions like the hypothalamus, which helps control appetite, increase fullness, and reduce food intake. Hmmmm

                        2M

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                          Appreciate the feedback but you and I might have different goals. I can only speak of my own experience. I am not one of those people. I have no need or want to continue on these for the rest of my life and have cycled them multiple times. These have provided me windows to change my relationship with food, start training with regularity, and maintain a calorie deficit to hit goals. I lost 180 pounds. I am not looking to lose any more weight. Im looking to lose fat and gain muscle. Metabolic adaptation happens whenever you are in a prolonged energy deficit. Chronically undereating will not help me to achieve those goals. Lastly as a person who was 380 pounds and obviously had an issue with food addiction I will gladly take a break to make sure my mind hasn't become dependent on the jab.

                          mmpM Online
                          mmpM Online
                          mmp
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Mydogdaryl423
                          Do you have excess skin?

                          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                            Appreciate the feedback but you and I might have different goals. I can only speak of my own experience. I am not one of those people. I have no need or want to continue on these for the rest of my life and have cycled them multiple times. These have provided me windows to change my relationship with food, start training with regularity, and maintain a calorie deficit to hit goals. I lost 180 pounds. I am not looking to lose any more weight. Im looking to lose fat and gain muscle. Metabolic adaptation happens whenever you are in a prolonged energy deficit. Chronically undereating will not help me to achieve those goals. Lastly as a person who was 380 pounds and obviously had an issue with food addiction I will gladly take a break to make sure my mind hasn't become dependent on the jab.

                            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                            EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                            EXTROPIAN
                            wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                            #13

                            @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

                            2M

                            Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mmpM mmp

                              @Mydogdaryl423
                              Do you have excess skin?

                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423M Online
                              Mydogdaryl423
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @mmp said:

                              @Mydogdaryl423
                              Do you have excess skin?

                              Some but a lot less than you would think. By going in cycles and not doing it all at one time I think my body had a chance to adapt over time. I went from 387 to 330. Then would fluctuate from 330 to 300 for a while. Then down to 280 back up to 330. Back to 280. Last year I got down to 235. The last 6 months I went from 235 to 201. I would also note that I absolutely saw a difference in my skin tightness after researching Glow. The last part, I got bigger to fill it out. Lol

                              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                @mmp said:

                                @Mydogdaryl423
                                Do you have excess skin?

                                Some but a lot less than you would think. By going in cycles and not doing it all at one time I think my body had a chance to adapt over time. I went from 387 to 330. Then would fluctuate from 330 to 300 for a while. Then down to 280 back up to 330. Back to 280. Last year I got down to 235. The last 6 months I went from 235 to 201. I would also note that I absolutely saw a difference in my skin tightness after researching Glow. The last part, I got bigger to fill it out. Lol

                                EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

                                2M

                                Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

                                  Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                  Mydogdaryl423
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @EXTROPIAN said:

                                  @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

                                  Shit man. You need all the energy you can get. Young wife, infant and toddler. Bless you. Im trying to hit that above average myself. I absolutely get it and understand needing a break.

                                  EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                    EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                    EXTROPIAN
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

                                    2M

                                    Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                      @EXTROPIAN said:

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 I am in between. I am content where I am. Up to this point I have no need to push but just maintain a healthy life. I am 55yo with a young wife, infant and a toddler. More about longevity then anything else. Never had an elite physic but have maintained above average. Til this day I still chase extropy. And peptides are fascinating. I just need a break.

                                      Shit man. You need all the energy you can get. Young wife, infant and toddler. Bless you. Im trying to hit that above average myself. I absolutely get it and understand needing a break.

                                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                      EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                      EXTROPIAN
                                      wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                      #18

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 Hey I tell you. The mitochondria cycle helped significantly and repaired a knee. lol

                                      2M

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                        @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

                                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                        Mydogdaryl423M Online
                                        Mydogdaryl423
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @EXTROPIAN said:

                                        @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

                                        Use it to your advantage. Use the extra calories. Coincide it with training. Maybe switch up your training to challenge your body. If your a high rep guy go low rep and heavier or vice versa. Switching up what I ate was key. I was eating such small portions. Learning to increase those portions and make higher volume meals was a great skill to learn. Watch the scale. You want it to go up but very small. You know you can cut later.

                                        EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                          @EXTROPIAN said:

                                          @Mydogdaryl423 On your off cycles. What tips do you have?

                                          Use it to your advantage. Use the extra calories. Coincide it with training. Maybe switch up your training to challenge your body. If your a high rep guy go low rep and heavier or vice versa. Switching up what I ate was key. I was eating such small portions. Learning to increase those portions and make higher volume meals was a great skill to learn. Watch the scale. You want it to go up but very small. You know you can cut later.

                                          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                          EXTROPIANE Do not disturb
                                          EXTROPIAN
                                          wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                          #20

                                          @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly. I am doing more reps less heavy on shoulder and chest due I have a shoulder replacement. It has not giving me any trouble until I started gaining mass on the shoulders. It started to press against the implant. But I am working around it.

                                          2M

                                          Mydogdaryl423M 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups